10-18-2011, 07:35 AM #1
SHAkA
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Resistance 3 [PLATINUM SAVE] NOT TESTED

You must login or register to view this content.

this is done on Superhuman just before the final fight you will get a massge saying wow congratulation on completing the game on Superhuman something like that see what you get from this save.

many thanks
SHAkA

download the save here

Last edited by SHAkA ; 10-24-2011 at 08:27 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

boub, CalicoWomack, Daddy Cool, isigo, manimal696, nawking, popteodor, psp718, Richard., ricsonarzola, scratch_pervert, simmo_316, The Young Wolf, yzaasn
10-18-2011, 02:56 PM #2
Default Avatar
pangulf
thanks , but not works with me , Error save data belongs another user and cannot be loaded No

but i want ask you if i complete game by cheat can i get trophy brutal :confused:
Last edited by pangulf ; 10-18-2011 at 03:02 PM.
10-18-2011, 03:13 PM #3
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
Resistance 3 [PLATINUM SAVE] NOT TESTED

this is done on Superhuman just before the final fight you will get a massge saying wow congratulation on completing the game on Superhuman something like that see what you get from this save and please hit the thanks button.

many thanks
SHAkA

download the save here

nice try though to bad it dont work
10-18-2011, 03:22 PM #4
p78ch201
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by pangulf View Post
thanks , but not works with me , Error save data belongs another user and cannot be loaded No

but i want ask you if i complete game by cheat can i get trophy brutal :confused:

what file did you copy ? did you copy the whole save (all 4 files) or just some files ?
10-18-2011, 03:39 PM #5
PL_ViPeR
Bounty hunter
This not for OFW. This only CFW!!!
10-18-2011, 03:46 PM #6
wowaka
Former Staff

Originally posted by warfrathd View Post
nice try though to bad it dont work

It's CFW only.
I tried using MY platinum save on a blank account and got an error.
Every new game cannot be OFW save hacked, surprised people still try. LBP2 is a slight exception.
10-18-2011, 03:49 PM #7
Originally posted by julianportman View Post
It's CFW only.
I tried using MY platinum save on a blank account and got an error.
Every new game cannot be OFW save hacked, surprised people still try. LBP2 is a slight exception.

have you actually tried this on your cfw playstation to see if it works
10-18-2011, 04:12 PM #8
wowaka
Former Staff

Originally posted by warfrathd View Post
have you actually tried this on your cfw playstation to see if it works

I don't use CFW any more, but I can't play R3 on my 3.55 (you need to update to 3.71), it will work though.

It's still an easy platinum :p
10-18-2011, 05:43 PM #9
SHAkA
League Champion
people you need to transfer first from 3.71 to 3.55 then ftp the save file and data transfer back to 3.71 i havent test it because i sold my R3.
10-19-2011, 06:27 AM #10
Default Avatar
pangulf
someone answer my question if i use cheat can i get trophy brutal

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo