12-12-2011, 08:50 PM #1
wowaka
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); These saves are locked so FTP or File Manager is required. You will need some sort of jailbreak method for this, you can read about jailbreaking and downgrading your PS3 You must login or register to view this content.. If that doesn't help, you can ask You must login or register to view this content.. Just do not ask PS3 exploiting questions here!

I have not tested this save but have provided all files to this platinum save. Majority of trophies should pop, maybe online as well, don't know with this one.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Yes, you need to be premium to download this save, prevents leeching.

The following 7 users say thank you to wowaka for this useful post:

DiJiTaLGoDz, Ix Benere xI, TheChosenOne, neoar, Pocxkidrive, Rory_Tate, Soneco

The following user groaned wowaka for this awful post:

oldcp65
09-29-2013, 12:28 AM #65
First off, thanks for this, just got the platinum.

Here's my guide for those still trying, it's actually much easier than it sounds.

1. download the file either from here or get the 'street fighter ?' from xploder and copy to ps3 using standard method

2. Start with Challenge Mode, do the first time attack, survival and trial on normal to unlock all challenge-related trophies

3. Go online, and this is the tricky part because you need a boosting partner to get the 10 in a row trophy (Playing to win!). Play (win or lose) any ranked online match to unlock the online-related trophies

4. Go to Arcade mode, and this will be the most time-consuming part. I looked around and tried some different techniques, and the easiest one by far is the Zangief technique (as described in ps3t). All you have to do is spam the Double Lariat (press all 3 punch buttons together, assign it to a button you are comfortable with, you will be pressing it a lot!). Select Hardest difficulty, 1 round, 99 seconds. Select Zangief. Now make sure that P2 controller is active so that you can press start and interrupt the match if it is not going your way! That way you maintain your win streak and won't have to start from the beginning every time. The objective is to get LEGENDARY CHAMPION trophy, which is really easy if you follow these steps. You need to acheive the following:

*Never lose a round (if you are losing, just press start on P2, beat up P2 and restart your fight)
*Get at least 1 perfect round
*Get at least 3 super or ultra finishes
*Get at least 5 1st attacks

Now keep count on a sheet of paper so you are sure that you meet all these requirements. Go for the perfect in your first fight, like I said, you can keep restarting any fight using P2 technique. Spam that Double Lariat and after beating Seth, Gouken will appear, crush him and you will get a shiny plat! Woot
10-04-2013, 10:42 AM #66
Had2HackIt
Save Point
There isn't a PARAM.SFO - how can I resign it without one?
09-16-2014, 05:36 PM #67
CodesMustDie
Save Point
i keep getting did not earn trophy. this been patched?
09-16-2014, 05:49 PM #68
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by CodesMustDie View Post
i keep getting did not earn trophy. this been patched?

Resign save
09-16-2014, 06:27 PM #69
CodesMustDie
Save Point
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
Resign save

how do I do that? with exploder?
09-16-2014, 09:38 PM #70
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by CodesMustDie View Post
how do I do that? with exploder?

Bruteforce or xploder only to i use
09-17-2014, 08:26 AM #71
CodesMustDie
Save Point
on exploder I don't get the edit/resign option on the available saves. I used ps3 save resigner keep getting error 8001051 when I load it on ps3

finally got it to work thank god now I can launch this ps3 out window and go get a ps4
Last edited by CodesMustDie ; 09-17-2014 at 09:38 AM.
10-20-2014, 04:40 AM #72
deavil
Haxor!
How to become premium to download the save?
05-21-2015, 12:53 AM #73
Dafuk??

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo