12-12-2011, 08:50 PM #1
wowaka
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); These saves are locked so FTP or File Manager is required. You will need some sort of jailbreak method for this, you can read about jailbreaking and downgrading your PS3 You must login or register to view this content.. If that doesn't help, you can ask You must login or register to view this content.. Just do not ask PS3 exploiting questions here!

I have not tested this save but have provided all files to this platinum save. Majority of trophies should pop, maybe online as well, don't know with this one.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Yes, you need to be premium to download this save, prevents leeching.

The following 7 users say thank you to wowaka for this useful post:

DiJiTaLGoDz, Ix Benere xI, TheChosenOne, neoar, Pocxkidrive, Rory_Tate, Soneco

The following user groaned wowaka for this awful post:

oldcp65
04-01-2012, 05:48 PM #38
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by xLew
pretty sure its on the xploder database

theres street fighter, super street fighter 4 and street fighter x tekken. is it the street fighter one?
04-01-2012, 05:55 PM #39
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
theres street fighter, super street fighter 4 and street fighter x tekken. is it the street fighter one?

also just saying but i dunno if its his save or not but yeh i think its the street fighter one. copy it to usb n see if its the same bles or blus code at the side of the game case thats what i did

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

xSOADx
04-01-2012, 06:45 PM #40
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by xLew
also just saying but i dunno if its his save or not but yeh i think its the street fighter one. copy it to usb n see if its the same bles or blus code at the side of the game case thats what i did

it is, thanks Winky Winky
04-10-2012, 12:29 PM #41
hardest plat
04-10-2012, 02:55 PM #42
sonic-chriz
I am error
this works perfect cheers mate keep up the good work !!!
04-14-2012, 04:48 PM #43
Originally posted by werdgawd View Post
so i decided to finish up my sf4 trophy hunt and i used the platinum save off the xploder database "Street Fighter ?" you gotta play a little bit to get the trophies to pop.

play 1 online match and win and you'll get alot of the online trophies to pop.
do 1 super combo and 1 ultra combo and you will get the 2 super combo and 2 ultra combo trophies along sunny days.
do 1 time trial on normal for both time trial trophies and you also get the gold standard, challenger, and challenge expert trophies.
do 1 survival on normal to get both survival trophies.
do 1 time attack on normal to get both time attack trophies.
play arcade mode once on medium and beat it without continuing and you'll get alot of other trophies to pop. (dont know off the top of my head)

you still gotta win 3, 5 10 ranked matches in a row and create 10 multiplayer lobbies and accept 10 fights via challenge trophies separately.

all i know is that i ended up with 97% of the trophies. the only one im missing is the Legendary Champion trophy. its so friggen hard to get!

I would like to thank the OP for posting this save as well as werdgawd's finding regarding how to unlock the trophies.

I would like correct the point about accepting 10 fights via challenge requests though. You only have to accept and complete one fight with someone online after being challenged by them for the trophy to unlock. Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to bluenirvash for this useful post:

PounDJo0DoGz0r, werdgawd
04-14-2012, 06:25 PM #44
werdgawd
I NEED MORE COWBELL!
Originally posted by bluenirvash View Post
I would like to thank the OP for posting this save as well as werdgawd's finding regarding how to unlock the trophies.

I would like correct the point about accepting 10 fights via challenge requests though. You only have to accept and complete one fight with someone online after being challenged by them for the trophy to unlock. Smile

nice update... i didnt know cause i had already had the trophy. thanks for sharing!

here is the save that i used off xploder so i dont take any credit for this save...

You must login or register to view this content.

just transfer to the xploder gamesave side then transfer back to your profile.
Last edited by werdgawd ; 04-14-2012 at 06:31 PM.

The following user thanked werdgawd for this useful post:

PounDJo0DoGz0r

The following user groaned werdgawd for this awful post:

oldcp65
06-02-2012, 07:38 PM #45
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
thanx great save but your DJ hero 1 link is broken :(
06-05-2012, 02:30 AM #46
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by mrrws View Post
thanx great save but your DJ hero 1 link is broken :(

IF julian let's me like I did on sports champ I can reupload ..

I couldn't understand the "invisible" files thing but maybe you do

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo