12-12-2011, 08:50 PM #1
wowaka
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); These saves are locked so FTP or File Manager is required. You will need some sort of jailbreak method for this, you can read about jailbreaking and downgrading your PS3 You must login or register to view this content.. If that doesn't help, you can ask You must login or register to view this content.. Just do not ask PS3 exploiting questions here!

I have not tested this save but have provided all files to this platinum save. Majority of trophies should pop, maybe online as well, don't know with this one.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Yes, you need to be premium to download this save, prevents leeching.

The following 7 users say thank you to wowaka for this useful post:

DiJiTaLGoDz, Ix Benere xI, TheChosenOne, neoar, Pocxkidrive, Rory_Tate, Soneco

The following user groaned wowaka for this awful post:

oldcp65
03-17-2012, 07:31 AM #29
TrytoYOLO
We all <3 Amanda
Originally posted by werdgawd View Post
so i decided to finish up my sf4 trophy hunt and i used the platinum save off the xploder database "Street Fighter ?" you gotta play a little bit to get the trophies to pop.

play 1 online match and win and you'll get alot of the online trophies to pop.
do 1 super combo and 1 ultra combo and you will get the 2 super combo and 2 ultra combo trophies along sunny days.
do 1 time trial on normal for both time trial trophies and you also get the gold standard, challenger, and challenge expert trophies.
do 1 survival on normal to get both survival trophies.
do 1 time attack on normal to get both time attack trophies.
play arcade mode once on medium and beat it without continuing and you'll get alot of other trophies to pop. (dont know off the top of my head)

you still gotta win 3, 5 10 ranked matches in a row and create 10 multiplayer lobbies and accept 10 fights via challenge trophies separately.

all i know is that i ended up with 97% of the trophies. the only one im missing is the Legendary Champion trophy. its so friggen hard to get!

Could you please tell me how to get your save to work because it is copy protected and when i put it on my ps3 it says i did not earn the trophy.
03-17-2012, 11:12 PM #30
werdgawd
I NEED MORE COWBELL!
Originally posted by hugo9213 View Post
Could you please tell me how to get your save to work because it is copy protected and when i put it on my ps3 it says i did not earn the trophy.

i used xploder... look for the save that is named "Street Fighter ?" then just download to PC then drag it to your name (gotta make sure your name is showing online)

The following user thanked werdgawd for this useful post:

TrytoYOLO
03-25-2012, 10:43 PM #31
can someone please help me get 10 in a row ? its the last trophy i need
03-25-2012, 11:28 PM #32
crim
Brute
Originally posted by intelbill View Post
can someone please help me get 10 in a row ? its the last trophy i need

if u help me get legendary champion then sure, u can beat me for 10 ranked matches in a row
03-25-2012, 11:36 PM #33
xLew--
Former Staff
if any one wants to let me win a match against them, ill help them in return. ive tried doing this legit but i always get paired with street fighter veterans that just rape me in the corner perfecting me everytime looool

add me xLew-- and put sf4 trophy in the message thanks
03-26-2012, 06:05 PM #34
Originally posted by crim View Post
if u help me get legendary champion then sure, u can beat me for 10 ranked matches in a row

i would help you but i am not that good anymore,plus the game is a rental (2 more days)

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Originally posted by xLew
if any one wants to let me win a match against them, ill help them in return. ive tried doing this legit but i always get paired with street fighter veterans that just rape me in the corner perfecting me everytime looool

add me xLew-- and put sf4 trophy in the message thanks[/QUOTE

we can help each other i only need 10 in a row

please add me psn: intel146

(i cant add you for some reason)

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Originally posted by xLew

add me xLew-- and put sf4 trophy in the message thanks

we can help each other i only need 10 in a row

please add me psn: intel146

(i cant add you for some reason)
03-27-2012, 05:35 PM #35
please guys can anyone help me with sf?
04-01-2012, 04:53 PM #36
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Can u upload it with sfo data? dont got cfw so its useless for me atm
04-01-2012, 05:42 PM #37
xLew--