Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 Last
THREAD: Street Fighter IV Platinum Save
  1. 12-12-2011, 02:50 PM
    #1
    wowaka's Avatar
    wowaka
    150+ Referrals
    7,922
    Posts
    26,294
    Reputation
    Dec 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    These saves are locked so FTP or File Manager is required. You will need some sort of jailbreak method for this, you can read about jailbreaking and downgrading your PS3 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. If that doesn't help, you can ask [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. Just do not ask PS3 exploiting questions here!

    I have not tested this save but have provided all files to this platinum save. Majority of trophies should pop, maybe online as well, don't know with this one.

    Download: *my premium save thread here*
    Yes, you need to be premium to download this save, prevents leeching.
    Sponsored Links
  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wowaka For This Useful Post:


  3. 12-12-2011, 09:58 PM
    #2
    neoar's Avatar
    neoar
    Treasure hunter
    863
    Posts
    4,855
    Reputation
    Dec 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    These saves are locked so FTP or File Manager is required. You will need some sort of jailbreak method for this, you can read about jailbreaking and downgrading your PS3 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. If that doesn't help, you can ask [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. Just do not ask PS3 exploiting questions here!

    I have not tested this save but have provided all files to this platinum save. Majority of trophies should pop, maybe online as well, don't know with this one.

    Download: *my premium save thread here*
    Yes, you need to be premium to download this save, prevents leeching.
    thanks how i become premium
  4. 12-12-2011, 11:17 PM
    #3
    YnO's Avatar
    YnO
    ~♣°Yamata no Orochi°♣~
    2,608
    Posts
    34,696
    Reputation
    Apr 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by neoar View Post
    thanks how i become premium
    clicking here [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
  5. 12-19-2011, 10:43 AM
    #4
    Ix Benere xI's Avatar
    Ix Benere xI
    At least I can fight
    1,954
    Posts
    4,579
    Reputation
    Feb 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    This is a nice upload, I know that it's a difficult plat to get so kudos for uploading a shortcut for others to use. I might actually get the game now, was worried that I wouldn't be able to finish the trials since they're a pain in ass.
  6. 12-26-2011, 09:59 PM
    #5
    dormin's Avatar
    dormin
    TAKASHI
    310
    Posts
    879
    Reputation
    Feb 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Thanks alot Yn0
  7. 12-28-2011, 02:48 AM
    #6
    randymovie's Avatar
    randymovie
    Do a barrel roll!
    106
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    Jan 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Too bad its for premium.
  8. 12-28-2011, 05:44 AM
    #7
    xLew--'s Avatar
    xLew--
    Verified Seller. Extremely Trustworthy
    8,604
    Posts
    75,669
    Reputation
    Oct 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    nice one keeping stuff premuim and all, but chances are someone maybe you has uploaded this to the xploder data base which is kinda making it premuim only pointless now, bastard leechers
  9. The Following User Says Thank You to xLew-- For This Useful Post:


  10. 12-28-2011, 06:07 AM
    #8
    GoDzGaRdEn's Avatar
    GoDzGaRdEn
    Error… Cat invasion!
    400
    Posts
    641
    Reputation
    Aug 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    You have a DJ Hero platinum save as well? Is it only for premium again?
  11. 12-28-2011, 12:26 PM
    #9
    wowaka's Avatar
    wowaka
    150+ Referrals
    7,922
    Posts
    26,294
    Reputation
    Dec 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xLew- View Post
    nice one keeping stuff premuim and all, but chances are someone maybe you has uploaded this to the xploder data base which is kinda making it premuim only pointless now, bastard leechers
    I didn't think Xploder worked for locked saves, as you can't copy it from USB to PS3.
    At least I tried :P

    Originally Posted by Sythron View Post
    You have a DJ Hero platinum save as well? Is it only for premium again?
    Yarr irate:
  12. 12-28-2011, 12:55 PM
    #10
    GoDzGaRdEn's Avatar
    GoDzGaRdEn
    Error… Cat invasion!
    400
    Posts
    641
    Reputation
    Aug 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    I didn't think Xploder worked for locked saves, as you can't copy it from USB to PS3.
    At least I tried :P



    Yarr irate:
    It doesn't work with Xploder? I heard people saying Xploder removed the copy protection from saves...
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •