01-09-2012, 12:23 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); SAVES RE-UPLOADED
You must login or register to view this content.

I've seen a lot of people complaining that they don't get these trophies from a platty save, so here they are...

Use both save data & spec ops profile.

These saves are my own and took quite some work, don't just STEAL them...

already tested on dummy account & confirmed working...

ARMS DEALER
In Special Ops start a solo mission (survival)
- make sure you get some kills (3000$)
- go to the weapons crate and buy Assault Rifle "TYPE 95"

DANGER ZONE
- Survive till wave 3 (airstrike crate shows up)
- go to the airstrike crate and buy Perk "Sleight of Hand"

BRAG RAGS + TACTICIAN + OVERACHIEVER
Finish 1 mission in special ops mission mode

I LIVE + SURVIVOR + UNSTOPPABLE
Survive till wave 15 in special ops survival mode

DEFENSE SPENDING
Survive till 2nd wave and buy RIOT SHIELD from the grenades crate
tnhx to

INFORMANT
Collect any of the missing intel

SCOUT LEADER (+ INFORMANT)
In story mode collect the last intel from ACT 1 chapter 4 (No. 11/46 in the movie)
thnx to
Last edited by BigTrain ; 01-20-2015 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Old Links Removed

The following 64 users say thank you to Pocxkidrive for this useful post:

-Lewis, -Warhawk-, .Snake, ᴠevo, adidaspuma4ever, Alexis Rhodes, Amarildo88, bdogg985, bejekas, bilaljalook, chaos-realm, ChaosMaster, Cooler, Crixus029, daavio, DARK-LEGEND_GR, DEREKTROTTER, diegoneo, fdz, GJx, Hack-Tivision, Hadenkin, HalJordan, Hickey, jobone233, joury070, kenken, KingSwitchY, kMaan, leizhijian, mariokum, mjdrage, nawking, neoar, NTnano, One Industries, p78ch201, PizzaLord, poiuy111, prototye76, ps3delboy, ps3re, punkybear2102, randymovie, Rich Davies, SavageRising, savillbros, simmo_316, sirdee6666, SmokingBanana, snipper9, SoCal714, Swifter, The Young Wolf, trophymodlover, Untouchable_God, X-GHOST-X, xenomage, xSharkey, xSOADx, Yuki_240sx, yy26jet
01-09-2012, 11:03 AM #20
xLew--
Former Staff
thanks ........................
01-09-2012, 11:20 AM #21
MonsterFun
Little One
Originally posted by bearl View Post
only the shi**y 46 intels is missing... Happy

i hope someone will it upload today ^^

here it is Yes

the missing 1 is the last in akt1 chapter 3

The following 3 users say thank you to MonsterFun for this useful post:

-J-, bearl, Pocxkidrive
01-09-2012, 12:16 PM #22
dellboy81
Vault dweller
im suprised so many people wanted the intel one - i collected them all legit and actually enjoy them, since its the only collectible in the game.

kudos on the 3 buying saves.

for anyone who wants the 50/50 the easy way and have 2 pads, just start the training level (first one) and use pad 1 to kill 17 targets. then switch to pad 2 and kill the other 17. easy peasy, was my first spec ops trophy i think.

as for wave survival i used a save from xploder i think it was (might have been on here actually) and the guy was way over 15 on each wave but not all were unlocked as the level was low, but i guess if i kept grinding the easy first survival area resistance, the others would eventually open up and i would think one more play on any map would pop them. cant be sure though.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

can someone put the first saves on another hoster? fileserve are shite - they never even allow me a free user download. just keep asking for payment. and i can even use my real-debrid account as fileserve dont work with them.
01-09-2012, 12:22 PM #23
bearl
Climbing up the ladder
man you are my life saver Happy
01-09-2012, 12:41 PM #24
dellboy81
Vault dweller
ok so ive used the OP saves - and they dont work, im only on level 43 and there are loads of items not purchased - the two item im told to buy are for level 50 only.

so not sure whats happening here.
01-09-2012, 12:52 PM #25
Originally posted by bearl View Post
GUYS the last trophy for ARMOR (Defensive...) provided by BEARL!!!!

Just buy in wave 3: Riot Shield i have the german version dont know if this is the right word ^^

MW3 Defensive Spending Trophy

Just by the riot shield in wave 2-3

i need so badly the before ALL INTEL SAVE!!!!

Originally posted by MonsterFun View Post
here it is Yes

the missing 1 is the last in akt1 chapter 3

I've put both your saves in first post and creditted you guys, thnx for the help...

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Originally posted by dellboy81 View Post
im suprised so many people wanted the intel one - i collected them all legit and actually enjoy them, since its the only collectible in the game.

kudos on the 3 buying saves.

for anyone who wants the 50/50 the easy way and have 2 pads, just start the training level (first one) and use pad 1 to kill 17 targets. then switch to pad 2 and kill the other 17. easy peasy, was my first spec ops trophy i think.

as for wave survival i used a save from xploder i think it was (might have been on here actually) and the guy was way over 15 on each wave but not all were unlocked as the level was low, but i guess if i kept grinding the easy first survival area resistance, the others would eventually open up and i would think one more play on any map would pop them. cant be sure though.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

can someone put the first saves on another hoster? fileserve are shite - they never even allow me a free user download. just keep asking for payment. and i can even use my real-debrid account as fileserve dont work with them.

MULTIUPLOAD link added

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

ok so ive used the OP saves - and they dont work, im only on level 43 and there are loads of items not purchased - the two item im told to buy are for level 50 only.

so not sure whats happening here.

backup your own and then use both saves... SAVEDATA + SPEC OPS profile... then you'll be lvl 50
01-09-2012, 12:58 PM #26
dellboy81
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Pocxkidrive View Post
I've put both your saves in first post and creditted you guys, thnx for the help...

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

MULTIUPLOAD link added

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

backup your own and then use both saves... SAVEDATA + SPEC OPS profile... then you'll be lvl 50

how do you mean? you only gave spec ops profile.
01-09-2012, 01:07 PM #27
how do you mean? you only gave spec ops profile.

in the first link are 2 saves... savedata + spec ops
01-09-2012, 01:14 PM #28
Thanks, i will be testing this when i get home using Xploder Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo