01-09-2012, 02:19 PM #1
Mixy
Brute
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have made a save for people using Xploder that unlocks the biggest grind trophies.

So far I have done the following:

99,9999 XP (War Veteran)
249 games (Topher Would Be Proud)
249 Wins (A Winner is You!)
Viral Trophy (Red Faction Member)
4,999 Kills (Courier Of Pain)

Play a matchmaking game and win to pop all these trophies.

You will also get the 3 wrecking crew trophies with this save. Play 1 rould to pop all.

You must login or register to view this content.

ZIP Contains EU & US
If the folders appear empty, you will need to show hidden files on your PC.

You must login or register to view this content. has also uploaded a US save to the Xploder database that will unlock the challenge trophies. RFG will unlock them in a random order, so if you are looking for them to look legit, you should first work on the easiest 8 challenges.
Last edited by BigTrain ; 10-24-2014 at 08:32 AM.

The following 28 users say thank you to Mixy for this useful post:

andygee1987, Big_Jonny, Chaz, DarkByke, foysp, glitchboy23, GoDzGaRdEn, Herrkulez, hess47, Kojiaque, Lamputt, Liam, Lunieizsicc, MaZoNY, MCPADDINGTON, MusicGamer, neoar, panBramburka, Platina, saucisse, scienide, ShinigamiUzi, Space_Honky, srandys74, thehobliks, WillDemon, xenomage, xMrCheatVisionx
05-22-2015, 10:27 AM #83
ggstar
Gobble
Hi I want a save with 15 successful challenges we see 16 it's never thank you
08-30-2015, 11:16 PM #84
Btw, if you still have problems with hidden files, I uploaded Mixy's save but this time the files are unhidden. Link on You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked MegaTTTron for this useful post:

saucisse
12-10-2015, 08:40 AM #85
Hmm. In Save Resigner game.conf Red Faction Guerrilla is marked as unprotected game, so it means you don't need xploder brute force etc. Just copy the save to PS3 and it should work. Btw MegaTTTron i think you BLES save is corrupted - error 80...
10-06-2016, 03:39 AM #86
rypl7
Keeper
:cry:Search for Red Faction Guerrilla the

;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:

Bruteforce can not decryptet:cry:
10-06-2016, 03:39 AM #87
rypl7
Keeper

;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:

10-06-2016, 03:47 AM #88
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by rypl7 View Post

;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:

its unprotected...so there is no secure file ID cuz its not protected...if you trying to resign, right click save then rebuild..dont use the blue button
02-15-2017, 04:24 AM #89
i need campaign save!! please
03-03-2017, 05:58 AM #90
online work!! thank so much my friend!!
06-27-2017, 12:27 AM #91
I have a problem with these saves.

Either it doesn't have any Param.sfo and in this case Bruteforce generates one with my ID, but on the PS3 the save is corrupted.

Or, the other save has a param.sfo from another person, so I can't use it on my profile. I can't put my own param.sfo either becasue the save is copy protected on PS3. And I can't reasign because it is unprotected.

What can I do to make it work? I need Euro save.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo