01-09-2012, 02:19 PM #1
Mixy
Brute
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have made a save for people using Xploder that unlocks the biggest grind trophies.

So far I have done the following:

99,9999 XP (War Veteran)
249 games (Topher Would Be Proud)
249 Wins (A Winner is You!)
Viral Trophy (Red Faction Member)
4,999 Kills (Courier Of Pain)

Play a matchmaking game and win to pop all these trophies.

You will also get the 3 wrecking crew trophies with this save. Play 1 rould to pop all.

You must login or register to view this content.

ZIP Contains EU & US
If the folders appear empty, you will need to show hidden files on your PC.

You must login or register to view this content. has also uploaded a US save to the Xploder database that will unlock the challenge trophies. RFG will unlock them in a random order, so if you are looking for them to look legit, you should first work on the easiest 8 challenges.
Last edited by BigTrain ; 10-24-2014 at 08:32 AM.

The following 28 users say thank you to Mixy for this useful post:

andygee1987, Big_Jonny, Chaz, DarkByke, foysp, glitchboy23, GoDzGaRdEn, Herrkulez, hess47, Kojiaque, Lamputt, Liam, Lunieizsicc, MaZoNY, MCPADDINGTON, MusicGamer, neoar, panBramburka, Platina, saucisse, scienide, ShinigamiUzi, Space_Honky, srandys74, thehobliks, WillDemon, xenomage, xMrCheatVisionx
01-10-2012, 11:20 PM #11
Mixy
Brute
I have updated the first post with my progress so far.
If I can edit some of the challenges to make it a bit easier, I'll update the post with that too.

The following user thanked Mixy for this useful post:

Liam
01-10-2012, 11:37 PM #12
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Originally posted by Mixy View Post
I have updated the first post with my progress so far.
If I can edit some of the challenges to make it a bit easier, I'll update the post with that too.

Does it works with OFW ? without xploder ?

Can you try that ?
01-10-2012, 11:41 PM #13
Mixy
Brute
I can't try at the moment.. But OFW is capable of handling file swaps, so I would not imagine that the profile save would cause RFG to complain on CFW. In fact, that save could possibly even work on OFW. That would be worth a try.
01-10-2012, 11:48 PM #14
glitchboy23
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Mixy View Post
I can't try at the moment.. But OFW is capable of handling file swaps, so I would not imagine that the profile save would cause RFG to complain on CFW. In fact, that save could possibly even work on OFW. That would be worth a try.

would they be able to copy it though without first loading it into xploder to remove the copy protection? anyway thanks i'm trying it now for the 100k xp trophy gotta figure out the challenges for my platinum now
01-10-2012, 11:59 PM #15
Mixy
Brute
The singleplayer saves are not copyprotected. I'm going to experiment to see if one of them SFO's can be tweaked to fit the profile save without it complaining.
01-11-2012, 12:02 AM #16
MaZoNY
#1 IN KSA !
that nice ..

can any1 upload the single player saves ..

Smile
01-11-2012, 12:08 AM #17
glitchboy23
Do a barrel roll!
ok i got the 100k xp trophy thanks, i loaded up my save and all im missing for the hidden challenges are 6 anarchy wins, 2 lined up xp bonuses, 1 life 10 kills 1 weapon, 1 life 5xp 5 backpacks, 1 life 15 bonuses. then all 16 will be complete. if you can hex edit any of these we could leave 1 of the easy ones left to pop 4, 8, and 16 challenges trophies. I'm going to test my save now on a sub account to see if it pops the 4 and 8 straight off, if it does we could make a complete save to pop all 3.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Originally posted by MaZoNY View Post
that nice ..

can any1 upload the single player saves ..

Smile

hey i think the singleplayer saves are on ngu, any chance you can upload your burn zombie burn save, i saw you got all medals, and havent seen that save around yet.
01-11-2012, 12:10 AM #18
Mixy
Brute
Originally posted by glitchboy23 View Post
I'm going to test my save now on a sub account to see if it pops the 4 and 8 straight off, if it does we could make a complete save to pop all 3.

If the singleplayer trophy stats indicate that the trophy has been obtained (which it would if it knows that certain challenges are done), it's probably not going to issue the trophy.
01-11-2012, 12:11 AM #19
MaZoNY
#1 IN KSA !
Originally posted by glitchboy23 View Post
ok i got the 100k xp trophy thanks, i loaded up my save and all im missing for the hidden challenges are 6 anarchy wins, 2 lined up xp bonuses, 1 life 10 kills 1 weapon, 1 life 5xp 5 backpacks, 1 life 15 bonuses. then all 16 will be complete. if you can hex edit any of these we could leave 1 of the easy ones left to pop 4, 8, and 16 challenges trophies. I'm going to test my save now on a sub account to see if it pops the 4 and 8 straight off, if it does we could make a complete save to pop all 3.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

hey i think the singleplayer saves are on ngu, any chance you can upload your burn zombie burn save, i saw you got all medals, and havent seen that save around yet.

yes but the link dead i need some1 upload it again with new links plz ..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo