01-09-2012, 02:19 PM #1
Mixy
Brute
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have made a save for people using Xploder that unlocks the biggest grind trophies.

So far I have done the following:

99,9999 XP (War Veteran)
249 games (Topher Would Be Proud)
249 Wins (A Winner is You!)
Viral Trophy (Red Faction Member)
4,999 Kills (Courier Of Pain)

Play a matchmaking game and win to pop all these trophies.

You will also get the 3 wrecking crew trophies with this save. Play 1 rould to pop all.

You must login or register to view this content.

ZIP Contains EU & US
If the folders appear empty, you will need to show hidden files on your PC.

You must login or register to view this content. has also uploaded a US save to the Xploder database that will unlock the challenge trophies. RFG will unlock them in a random order, so if you are looking for them to look legit, you should first work on the easiest 8 challenges.
Last edited by BigTrain ; 10-24-2014 at 08:32 AM.

The following 28 users say thank you to Mixy for this useful post:

andygee1987, Big_Jonny, Chaz, DarkByke, foysp, glitchboy23, GoDzGaRdEn, Herrkulez, hess47, Kojiaque, Lamputt, Liam, Lunieizsicc, MaZoNY, MCPADDINGTON, MusicGamer, neoar, panBramburka, Platina, saucisse, scienide, ShinigamiUzi, Space_Honky, srandys74, thehobliks, WillDemon, xenomage, xMrCheatVisionx
01-11-2012, 12:14 AM #20
Mixy
Brute
ahh I get ya.. Leave a lot of them nearly done but not quite.
01-11-2012, 12:50 AM #21
glitchboy23
Do a barrel roll!
Ok I just got done testing my save on a sub account it popped quite a few trophies

Just the beginning
Start of something special
try anything once
check your map
tools of the trade
field tested
battlescarred
A winner is you
topher would be proud
courier of pain
jack of all trades
red faction member

This was after winning 1 match and getting at least one weapon kill, and one backpack kill.
It didnt pop any challenge trophies but I didnt complete any requirements for them. This tells me that with a save that is missing one easy challenge say win 1 tdm it will pop all the challenge trophies. with 100xp save it will pop all xp trophies, the only ones it wont pop are the specific ones

the high and mighty
grab some popcorn
doozer
juggernaut
doing your part

So if we make a save with it missing 1 easy challenge it will get pretty much everything after one match. like I stated above my save is only missing 5 challenges and 2 of them are 1 away from completing. any ideas people?

The following user groaned glitchboy23 for this awful post:

bdogg985
01-11-2012, 03:54 AM #22
Default Avatar
sammy28
This Works! Thanks Mixy Happy
01-22-2012, 11:34 AM #23
scienide
Bounty hunter
can someone re-upload?
01-22-2012, 03:08 PM #24
Mixy
Brute
Originally posted by scienide View Post
can someone re-upload?

There's a new link in the first post.

The following user thanked Mixy for this useful post:

scienide
01-22-2012, 08:22 PM #25
Blah, I get some kind of file integrity error. I guess it's corrupted? I don't know. It says -PROFILE in the folder name, right? I can't copy my profile save... at least not on OFW.. so.. I'm confused?
01-22-2012, 08:43 PM #26
Just like to say thanks to the OP and the other contributors.

Any chance all the "older" saves could be uploaded so you can stagger the trophies over a few days / weeks to make them look more legit?
01-22-2012, 09:45 PM #27
I guess it is the profile save. I can't transfer it, so how exactly does this work for OFW? I'm confused. Sad Awesome
01-22-2012, 09:54 PM #28
Mixy
Brute
Originally posted by skimpymite View Post
Just like to say thanks to the OP and the other contributors.

Any chance all the "older" saves could be uploaded so you can stagger the trophies over a few days / weeks to make them look more legit?

You can stagger it with the 1 save. Do the basic trophies legit. When you are ready, use this save and join a matchmaking team anarchy. As soon as a team member makes a kill, you will get some XP, giving you the 100k XP trophy.

When you are ready to get the kill trophy, just load it up and make a kill.

For the next trophy, play a matchmaking game and make sure that you lose.

And then.. Win one.

You should make sure that you get your challenges out of the way first if you are concerned with making your trophies look legit.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Originally posted by DarknessTear View Post
I guess it is the profile save. I can't transfer it, so how exactly does this work for OFW? I'm confused. Sad Awesome

Yes it is the profile save - That one contains the online stats. It is also copy protected on the PS3.
Xploder will convert this to your account, remove the copy protection and resign it for you to add to your OFW.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo