01-09-2012, 02:19 PM #1
Mixy
Brute
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have made a save for people using Xploder that unlocks the biggest grind trophies.

So far I have done the following:

99,9999 XP (War Veteran)
249 games (Topher Would Be Proud)
249 Wins (A Winner is You!)
Viral Trophy (Red Faction Member)
4,999 Kills (Courier Of Pain)

Play a matchmaking game and win to pop all these trophies.

You will also get the 3 wrecking crew trophies with this save. Play 1 rould to pop all.

You must login or register to view this content.

ZIP Contains EU & US
If the folders appear empty, you will need to show hidden files on your PC.

You must login or register to view this content. has also uploaded a US save to the Xploder database that will unlock the challenge trophies. RFG will unlock them in a random order, so if you are looking for them to look legit, you should first work on the easiest 8 challenges.
Last edited by BigTrain ; 10-24-2014 at 08:32 AM.

The following 28 users say thank you to Mixy for this useful post:

andygee1987, Big_Jonny, Chaz, DarkByke, foysp, glitchboy23, GoDzGaRdEn, Herrkulez, hess47, Kojiaque, Lamputt, Liam, Lunieizsicc, MaZoNY, MCPADDINGTON, MusicGamer, neoar, panBramburka, Platina, saucisse, scienide, ShinigamiUzi, Space_Honky, srandys74, thehobliks, WillDemon, xenomage, xMrCheatVisionx
01-22-2012, 10:15 PM #29
GoDzGaRdEn
Error… Cat invasion!
Does the save in the original post have all 16 challenge completed? Or at least 15 of them and we do the last one to pop the trophy? Will the save give you all the trophies for challenges?

Mad Genius
Detective
Experimenter

Also, is there a save with the DLC trophies on it?
01-23-2012, 05:13 PM #30
Burner13
CFW and PS4
Ok... I've downloaded it five times.. I enabled to see hidden files and folders and the folders still appear to be empty. I even just tried to extract the BLUS folder but it said it was already there... WTF
01-23-2012, 06:46 PM #31
Mixy
Brute
Drag it to your USB stick and move it over inside Xploder. When you move it back to the stick, the protection is removed and it is no longer hidden.
01-23-2012, 11:14 PM #32
thehobliks
Do a barrel roll!
Any chance of getting hacks for the challenges? Finding it rather difficult to connect to a game since nobody plays it anymore
01-24-2012, 01:42 AM #33
-J-
Happy Aka: the_noob Happy
Originally posted by Mixy View Post
Drag it to your USB stick and move it over inside Xploder. When you move it back to the stick, the protection is removed and it is no longer hidden.

thanks for this, after lots of messing about, i now have all challenges and just need 3 trophies
01-25-2012, 06:21 AM #34
oh come on guys this game was super easy to plat
01-25-2012, 12:00 PM #35
I agree it is hard to plat now because nobody is actually online. One on one is possible, mbut more tend to become a problem.
01-25-2012, 10:46 PM #36
thehobliks
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by noob View Post
thanks for this, after lots of messing about, i now have all challenges and just need 3 trophies

How did you unlock the challenges?
01-25-2012, 11:24 PM #37
-J-
Happy Aka: the_noob Happy
Originally posted by thehobliks View Post
How did you unlock the challenges?

well i only have to make 1 kill to get all challenges

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo