01-09-2012, 02:19 PM #1
Mixy
Brute
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have made a save for people using Xploder that unlocks the biggest grind trophies.

So far I have done the following:

99,9999 XP (War Veteran)
249 games (Topher Would Be Proud)
249 Wins (A Winner is You!)
Viral Trophy (Red Faction Member)
4,999 Kills (Courier Of Pain)

Play a matchmaking game and win to pop all these trophies.

You will also get the 3 wrecking crew trophies with this save. Play 1 rould to pop all.

You must login or register to view this content.

ZIP Contains EU & US
If the folders appear empty, you will need to show hidden files on your PC.

You must login or register to view this content. has also uploaded a US save to the Xploder database that will unlock the challenge trophies. RFG will unlock them in a random order, so if you are looking for them to look legit, you should first work on the easiest 8 challenges.
Last edited by BigTrain ; 10-24-2014 at 08:32 AM.

The following 28 users say thank you to Mixy for this useful post:

andygee1987, Big_Jonny, Chaz, DarkByke, foysp, glitchboy23, GoDzGaRdEn, Herrkulez, hess47, Kojiaque, Lamputt, Liam, Lunieizsicc, MaZoNY, MCPADDINGTON, MusicGamer, neoar, panBramburka, Platina, saucisse, scienide, ShinigamiUzi, Space_Honky, srandys74, thehobliks, WillDemon, xenomage, xMrCheatVisionx
01-09-2012, 02:45 PM #2
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Originally posted by Mixy View Post
I am making a save for people using Xploder that unlocks the biggest grind trophies.
So far I have the wrecking crew trophies working, 5k kills and 100k XP.

I would like to add the 250 Matchmaking wins and 250 Matchmaking Games trophies to this too, but I will need a couple of different saves as a point of reference.

Have any of you got a protected profile save that you can upload for me? It doesnt matter if it is a plat save or just has some wins/games in it. Unfortunately, I didn't start RFG on my CFW, so I cannot get my own.

Cheers

I just wants to tell you that RFG online state are not based on the servers , They are based on the save so I highly recommend you do a save works for OFW.
01-09-2012, 03:21 PM #3
Mixy
Brute
That's what I am doing
01-09-2012, 03:31 PM #4
scienide
Bounty hunter
i have a save with about 20 online wins so far.
i am busy grinding it out.

and about 80% SP complete.

No wrecking crew though
01-10-2012, 04:48 AM #5
glitchboy23
Do a barrel roll!
I have a save with all online trophies except 100k xp, and 16 hidden challenges, I'll be uploading to xploder tommorow. Please upload your 100k save and hope it has all challenges done too.

The following user thanked glitchboy23 for this useful post:

scienide
01-10-2012, 05:10 PM #6
Mixy
Brute
If the challenges were done, it wouldnt unlock the trophy. You would need a save with it nearly done. Unfortunately, the challenges would require hex edits to probably over 100 parts of the file because it is based on weapons xp, map & mode wins etc... So in the file I am making, the challenges will need to be done. The good news is that all the bonuses will be unlocked & the challenges are the easy part of the game.

I managed to locate the matchmaking wins & games in the file and have them on 249.. So at the moment, we have the 4 worst trophies ready in 1 save. I'll see what else I can do and have it up soon.

The following 3 users say thank you to Mixy for this useful post:

glitchboy23, Liam, Space_Honky
01-10-2012, 09:19 PM #7
glitchboy23
Do a barrel roll!
Save is uploaded to xploder database. Please test guys, tell me what pops, it has 5k kills, 250 wins, at least 8 challenges completed, played all maps/modes, 75k xp, only trophies i was missing were 16 hidden challenges and 100k xp.
01-10-2012, 09:35 PM #8
Originally posted by glitchboy23 View Post
Save is uploaded to xploder database. Please test guys, tell me what pops, it has 5k kills, 250 wins, at least 8 challenges completed, played all maps/modes, 75k xp, only trophies i was missing were 16 hidden challenges and 100k xp.

Wow Thanks! Im going to go test it now I'll be back shortly to report what trophies popped.
01-10-2012, 09:41 PM #9
glitchboy23
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by andrew253650 View Post
Wow Thanks! Im going to go test it now I'll be back shortly to report what trophies popped.

excellent you probably have to play a match to get anything, i'm thinking it will pop everything I had
01-10-2012, 10:24 PM #10
Originally posted by glitchboy23 View Post
excellent you probably have to play a match to get anything, i'm thinking it will pop everything I had

I have to re-download Red Faction, because i ran out of space on my PS3. So it'll be about 30mins or so before I can test it out, sorry for the inconvenience. Once its done I'll share my findings.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo