01-12-2012, 12:01 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); just a heads up, i uploaded it on the xploder database enjoy, its EU region (not that it matters alot)

You must login or register to view this content.

enjoy, remember to click thanks if you download it Smile
Last edited by xLew-- ; 05-15-2012 at 08:55 PM.

The following 58 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, aerojade007, Ar5e, Archangel45, bejekas, bilaljalook, CalicoWomack, Cien, cRaCk_, cugno83, DeadlyMaddawg31, dellboy81, Diego_kyo, elitexx, furkan_nigdeli, gloomysunday, hahahi123, haolapig, Harderbetter, iiToYz, J-Woww, john connor 84, josesant, kapitano999, kazehiro, KmartSecurity89, Lucadegliangeli, Lunieizsicc, mastert, Mercwithamouth, mexi001, muleskinner, NewMan35, Nischter, oldcp65, p311, porado, Prolished, prototye76, Remco87, sagittarus, Sarkoth, shadymathers, simmo_316, Skyrim01, SpiritOfTesla, Texas_Ogstien, TheHatedOne, Tony121, UzuNARUKi, Wednesday 13, xenomage, Yoxylan, zebbidy

The following 2 users groaned at xLew-- for this awful post:

UnspokenDream, Meeky
01-13-2012, 10:42 AM #11
dellboy81
Vault dweller
Originally posted by xLew
do a checkpoint without dying and you will get it, trust me i have every single offline trophy lol, if i was you id just redo the save and start again and then play one checkpoint on elite. try completing the last checkpoint of a mission? let me know

i redid the barge final checkpoint on elite twice - first time got heroic survivor, second time nothing and i didnt die. not sure why that would matter as i have the trophy for completing the game without dying, just not the trophy that i should have had before elite difficulty popped as you cant have that without the silver game completed save.

i even went and redid all the checkpoints not done on recruit so the whole game is completed on recruit and elite, but nothing.

i think i have to complete the final boss, but as ive said before i cant do it - 2nd checkpoint on the boss and im screwed.
01-13-2012, 11:20 AM #12
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by dellboy81 View Post
i redid the barge final checkpoint on elite twice - first time got heroic survivor, second time nothing and i didnt die. not sure why that would matter as i have the trophy for completing the game without dying, just not the trophy that i should have had before elite difficulty popped as you cant have that without the silver game completed save.

i even went and redid all the checkpoints not done on recruit so the whole game is completed on recruit and elite, but nothing.

i think i have to complete the final boss, but as ive said before i cant do it - 2nd checkpoint on the boss and im screwed.

my bad i was on about a different trophy i just check what the trophy was, so just start a new campaign and play through it all on easy it will unlock you can rush the whole game in a few hours easily you dont need to kill evrything just rush through the levels triggering checkpoints thats all i did
Last edited by xLew-- ; 01-13-2012 at 11:23 AM.
01-13-2012, 05:15 PM #13
dellboy81
Vault dweller
my bad i was on about a different trophy i just check what the trophy was, so just start a new campaign and play through it all on easy it will unlock you can rush the whole game in a few hours easily you dont need to kill evrything just rush through the levels triggering checkpoints thats all i did

problem is i cant beat the final boss bit - its in 4 parts ive heard but i have never gotten past part 2 of it. that was where i was at on my own. knowing i cant beat the final boss was why i used the save, so it would pop.

ah well never mind, its only 2 offline trophies im missing out on, its not the difference between a plat and not as ill never do online, so ill leave it.
01-13-2012, 07:26 PM #14
rfberquo
Do a barrel roll!
Just got this game last week. Thanks for the save!
01-13-2012, 09:03 PM #15
xLew--
Former Staff
problem is i cant beat the final boss bit - its in 4 parts ive heard but i have never gotten past part 2 of it. that was where i was at on my own. knowing i cant beat the final boss was why i used the save, so it would pop.

ah well never mind, its only 2 offline trophies im missing out on, its not the difference between a plat and not as ill never do online, so ill leave it.

you have to play all of story from start to finish in my experience start a new campaign /facepalm
Last edited by xLew-- ; 01-14-2012 at 09:32 AM.
01-13-2012, 09:27 PM #16
azmo85
Do a barrel roll!
Where is the save link not working for me
01-13-2012, 10:34 PM #17
dellboy81
Vault dweller
LISTEN! dont do the last boss you DO NOT need to! do any last check point in any level

listen! ive done that - multiple times. first time it popped only heroic survivor, and it didnt pop survivor. second and third times, nothing popped. ill try one more time, i presume it can be on any difficulty. not that its going to work.
01-14-2012, 09:35 AM #18
xLew--
Former Staff
listen! ive done that - multiple times. first time it popped only heroic survivor, and it didnt pop survivor. second and third times, nothing popped. ill try one more time, i presume it can be on any difficulty. not that its going to work.

FFS i keep thinking you on about a different trophy, but YOU are still ding it wrong dont ever quote me back, try this.

Start a new campaign on easy, and play all the way through to the end, in my experience it will pop just like everyone else who has used it. try that it will pop. but dont quote me back
01-15-2012, 03:54 PM #19
dellboy81
Vault dweller
oooh dont ever quote you back? jesus thats petty.

and yes i know you are thinking of complete game without dying, but i have mentioned clearly what the trophy is.

and again, playing campaign on easy until the end, of course i would get the trophy. the problem is a cant beat final boss, ive said that all along.

and it took me ages to complete on easy before, i wont do it again for one silver trophy that should have popped on load or at end of any chapter.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo