01-12-2012, 12:01 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); just a heads up, i uploaded it on the xploder database enjoy, its EU region (not that it matters alot)

You must login or register to view this content.

enjoy, remember to click thanks if you download it Smile
Last edited by xLew-- ; 05-15-2012 at 08:55 PM.

The following 58 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, aerojade007, Ar5e, Archangel45, bejekas, bilaljalook, CalicoWomack, Cien, cRaCk_, cugno83, DeadlyMaddawg31, dellboy81, Diego_kyo, elitexx, furkan_nigdeli, gloomysunday, hahahi123, haolapig, Harderbetter, iiToYz, J-Woww, john connor 84, josesant, kapitano999, kazehiro, KmartSecurity89, Lucadegliangeli, Lunieizsicc, mastert, Mercwithamouth, mexi001, muleskinner, NewMan35, Nischter, oldcp65, p311, porado, Prolished, prototye76, Remco87, sagittarus, Sarkoth, shadymathers, simmo_316, Skyrim01, SpiritOfTesla, Texas_Ogstien, TheHatedOne, Tony121, UzuNARUKi, Wednesday 13, xenomage, Yoxylan, zebbidy

The following 2 users groaned at xLew-- for this awful post:

UnspokenDream, Meeky
01-15-2012, 04:51 PM #20
zero.nam3
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by dellboy81 View Post
oooh dont ever quote you back? jesus thats petty.

and yes i know you are thinking of complete game without dying, but i have mentioned clearly what the trophy is.

and again, playing campaign on easy until the end, of course i would get the trophy. the problem is a cant beat final boss, ive said that all along.

and it took me ages to complete on easy before, i wont do it again for one silver trophy that should have popped on load or at end of any chapter.

Radec boss is very easy to be killed if you follow this video,

01-15-2012, 05:17 PM #21
azmo85
Do a barrel roll!
I will try this out later once I get the ps3 free and see how I get on
01-16-2012, 07:38 PM #22
chaos_angel
I am error
thanks a lot for the save !
01-16-2012, 08:22 PM #23
dellboy81
Vault dweller
Originally posted by zero.nam3 View Post
Radec boss is very easy to be killed if you follow this video,

doesnt help me, thats just part 4 of the final boss fight - there are the 3 checkpoints and waves of enemies to get past. i can beat section one and get upstairs, but eventually they overcome us, as my partner keeps dying and when i go to revive him, i die.
01-17-2012, 09:47 AM #24
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
doesnt help me, thats just part 4 of the final boss fight - there are the 3 checkpoints and waves of enemies to get past. i can beat section one and get upstairs, but eventually they overcome us, as my partner keeps dying and when i go to revive him, i die.

First time I played K2 I had the exact same problem, got really frustrated on the second checkpoint - eventually I changed the difficulty setting and just finished the game - once you change to easy difficulty you should have no problems.
01-17-2012, 11:33 AM #25
dellboy81
Vault dweller
Originally posted by jedt View Post
First time I played K2 I had the exact same problem, got really frustrated on the second checkpoint - eventually I changed the difficulty setting and just finished the game - once you change to easy difficulty you should have no problems.

lol i have said it all along - im playing on easy (recruit) - i always play on easy. i had little problems getting to the final room, but its such a hige fight and if i had say 3 partners it would be easier of course, but with one guy who isnt much help, its a bridge too far for me. easy playthrough, 2nd part of 4 in the final room, and i cant progress. and that hurts as killzone 3 was a piece of piss.
01-17-2012, 12:39 PM #26
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
lol i have said it all along - im playing on easy (recruit) - i always play on easy.

Sorry mate, read through the posts fairly quick thought you were playing on a higher difficulty.
Here's a vid from Elite difficulty but if you take a look you'll see the advances you need to make - don't worry about partners.

Good luck!
01-25-2012, 09:45 PM #27
rfberquo
Do a barrel roll!
Hi guys, in another thread (You must login or register to view this content.) I found a 100% platinum Killzone 2 save file that I have to "do 1 more of each requirement" and then finish one checkpoint on Elite to get the trophies to pop up.

Do I have to this "1 of each requirement" with this game save also or just finish the Elite checkpoint without worrying about anything?

Thanks!!
01-25-2012, 10:14 PM #28
steini0509
Big Sister
I cant download the save, why?

steini0509, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo