01-12-2012, 12:01 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); just a heads up, i uploaded it on the xploder database enjoy, its EU region (not that it matters alot)

You must login or register to view this content.

enjoy, remember to click thanks if you download it Smile
Last edited by xLew-- ; 05-15-2012 at 08:55 PM.

The following 58 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, aerojade007, Ar5e, Archangel45, bejekas, bilaljalook, CalicoWomack, Cien, cRaCk_, cugno83, DeadlyMaddawg31, dellboy81, Diego_kyo, elitexx, furkan_nigdeli, gloomysunday, hahahi123, haolapig, Harderbetter, iiToYz, J-Woww, john connor 84, josesant, kapitano999, kazehiro, KmartSecurity89, Lucadegliangeli, Lunieizsicc, mastert, Mercwithamouth, mexi001, muleskinner, NewMan35, Nischter, oldcp65, p311, porado, Prolished, prototye76, Remco87, sagittarus, Sarkoth, shadymathers, simmo_316, Skyrim01, SpiritOfTesla, Texas_Ogstien, TheHatedOne, Tony121, UzuNARUKi, Wednesday 13, xenomage, Yoxylan, zebbidy

The following 2 users groaned at xLew-- for this awful post:

UnspokenDream, Meeky
01-12-2012, 12:37 AM #2
the_jonath
Little One
i'm pretty sure the answer will be no, but can this be used to unlock online trophies ? (i don't know if killzone 2 stats are server-side or hdd-side, don't flame me if this question seems stupid)
01-12-2012, 01:15 AM #3
Meeky
Dark Knight
Originally posted by xLew
just a heads up, i uploaded it on the xploder database enjoy, its EU region (not that it matters alot)

Why not upload it for us?.
01-12-2012, 04:33 AM #4
Cien
Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth
just a heads up, i uploaded it on the xploder database enjoy, its EU region (not that it matters alot)

yo that save helps me alot .thank you

The following user thanked Cien for this useful post:

xLew--
01-12-2012, 09:14 AM #5
dellboy81
Vault dweller
i noticed this yesterday - thanks mate, so how do we get trophies to pop?
01-12-2012, 09:46 AM #6
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Paul
Why not upload it for us?.

because im english

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

Originally posted by jonath View Post
i'm pretty sure the answer will be no, but can this be used to unlock online trophies ? (i don't know if killzone 2 stats are server-side or hdd-side, don't flame me if this question seems stupid)

nope .

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Originally posted by dellboy81 View Post
i noticed this yesterday - thanks mate, so how do we get trophies to pop?

do 1 checkpoint on elite.
and play through campaign on easy and you will get all offline trophies without fail which is about 46%

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

Originally posted by cien View Post
yo that save helps me alot .thank you

thanks to you, as you actually thanked the uploaders post rather than take and leech Smile

The following 5 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

amigaman2005, Cien, NewMan35, SnuggP, the_jonath
01-12-2012, 10:51 AM #7
dellboy81
Vault dweller
ok thanks for the info, so i only get heroic survivor and not survivor?

now it looks bad as ive not got both together, i thought the game would know that?

anyway the problem is i was on the last boss on easy before going over my save. i cant be arsed to redo the whole game for 1 trophy.

i noticed some checkpoints were not done on easy so filled them in hoping - but nothing. would i have to maybe just do the end boss checkpoint on easy? not that it matters, i couldnt do it on easy before. i just wanted the silver survivor trophy to pop lol oh well never mind.

edit - oh and ive thanked too. infact i was praising you in a few threads. but now i cant get survivor to pop i dont know what to do about it.
01-12-2012, 11:16 AM #8
xLew--
Former Staff
ok thanks for the info, so i only get heroic survivor and not survivor?

now it looks bad as ive not got both together, i thought the game would know that?

anyway the problem is i was on the last boss on easy before going over my save. i cant be arsed to redo the whole game for 1 trophy.

i noticed some checkpoints were not done on easy so filled them in hoping - but nothing. would i have to maybe just do the end boss checkpoint on easy? not that it matters, i couldnt do it on easy before. i just wanted the silver survivor trophy to pop lol oh well never mind.

edit - oh and ive thanked too. infact i was praising you in a few threads. but now i cant get survivor to pop i dont know what to do about it.

lol all you do is click campaign then chapter select a level and choose a check point and complete it on elite and without dying i swear i read this unless your one of the peopel that dont read posts in a thread? i did the checkpoint that was compelted it something like 52 or 57 seconds, look for it replay that one and it'll pop its not hard
01-13-2012, 10:26 AM #9
dellboy81
Vault dweller
lol all you do is click campaign then chapter select a level and choose a check point and complete it on elite and without dying i swear i read this unless your one of the peopel that dont read posts in a thread? i did the checkpoint that was compelted it something like 52 or 57 seconds, look for it replay that one and it'll pop its not hard

i do read posts - i did what you said and i did the checkpoint on elite and the heroic survivor trophy popped.

the problem is survivor didnt pop - that is the trophy for completing the game on any difficulty. because of course elite is locked usually until its completed once, so i guess thats why both didnt pop together. there seems to be no way to get that one.

The following user thanked dellboy81 for this useful post:

Mike1991
01-13-2012, 10:36 AM #10
xLew--
Former Staff
i do read posts - i did what you said and i did the checkpoint on elite and the heroic survivor trophy popped.

the problem is survivor didnt pop - that is the trophy for completing the game on any difficulty. because of course elite is locked usually until its completed once, so i guess thats why both didnt pop together. there seems to be no way to get that one.

do a checkpoint without dying and you will get it, trust me i have every single offline trophy lol, if i was you id just redo the save and start again and then play one checkpoint on elite. try completing the last checkpoint of a mission? let me know

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo