01-12-2012, 04:56 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have updated the save set for Resident Evil 4.

The save here is for the US version.
You must login or register to view this content.

The save here is for the EU version.
You must login or register to view this content.

The only updates are for Separate Ways in which the Typewriter has been unlocked, also the Striker is in your inventory for the ditman glitch.

This has been tested and works 100%. If you have any questions feel free to ask, be sure to quote me tho cause I might not see it.
Last edited by gmax666 ; 06-19-2012 at 03:15 AM.

The following 24 users say thank you to gmax666 for this useful post:

19willy74, And394drew1, azmo85, bmo-beats, bodo2008, BroKen123, cantwin, chaosx6, Cissamannen, Doudouet91, enishi17, GJx, intelbill, mikesean, Minion, ODDO_22, ps3re, Raiki, rfberquo, SoulSurvivor7, SwordspiTTer, tofmann06, Uncle Ted, Yuki_240sx
02-03-2012, 03:28 PM #11
Please... Re-upload the file...
02-03-2012, 03:34 PM #12
fbrfbr
Do a barrel roll!
Re-upload the file!
02-03-2012, 04:03 PM #13
jameshird85
Vault dweller
Originally posted by gmax666 View Post
Ok since megaupload doesnt work anymore where can I reupload my save? I just got xploder and tested this save on a new account I made. Here my results. This save does not load any trophies but you can easily play through the game and get them. For The S Stands For Stylish all you need to do is beat the Seperate Ways save I have at the end (it is right before Saddler). For What Are They Worth all you need to do is go to the first firing range and play, you don't need a score to get a bottle cap and you will get that trophy. For everything else load up the Professional save file and use whatever weapon you want I have the Rocket Launcher, Typewriter, and PRL 412 so it will be a breeze to get all the remaining trophies. I've been playing it for around 55 min and I'm in chapter 3-1 and have 42% of the trophies on the other account.

Hmm Upload it on exploder? or use mediafire and link us here?
02-03-2012, 04:11 PM #14
bmo-beats
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by gmax666 View Post
Ok since megaupload doesnt work anymore where can I reupload my save? I just got xploder and tested this save on a new account I made. Here my results. This save does not load any trophies but you can easily play through the game and get them. For The S Stands For Stylish all you need to do is beat the Seperate Ways save I have at the end (it is right before Saddler). For What Are They Worth all you need to do is go to the first firing range and play, you don't need a score to get a bottle cap and you will get that trophy. For everything else load up the Professional save file and use whatever weapon you want I have the Rocket Launcher, Typewriter, and PRL 412 so it will be a breeze to get all the remaining trophies. I've been playing it for around 55 min and I'm in chapter 3-1 and have 42% of the trophies on the other account.

did you get the compleet the game on pro ??

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Originally posted by AFCCHAMPS View Post
does any1 have a save for code veronica?

ther is 1 compleet US on xplo server
02-03-2012, 06:03 PM #15
Originally posted by beats View Post
did you get the compleet the game on pro ??

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

ther is 1 compleet US on xplo server

Yes I was able to get Heart of Steel with my save. I will upload the save again when I get out of class (thats where I'm at right now). But I tested the save and you can get 100% in less than 3 hours. The only problem might be with beating Saddler in Separate Ways. The only thing I did after dying a couple of times is sell the TMP cause I don't have any extra ammo for it and buy the rifle since it has decent firepower and I've got extra ammo for it and I was able to beat him to get The S Stands for Stylish. Using this save will cut playtime in half. I've got all the weapons besides the Handcannon since I don't want to play Mercenaries again. I've done it 3 times already on PS2, Wii, and Gamecube.
02-04-2012, 03:53 PM #16
Kon_E3
Bounty hunter
Need All dressed up and Action Figures, but I already have all the action figures from a save so the trophy didn't pop.
02-04-2012, 04:20 PM #17
Originally posted by E3 View Post
Need All dressed up and Action Figures, but I already have all the action figures from a save so the trophy didn't pop.

All you need to do is go to the firing range and play one match and quit and you will get the trophy. I tested it myself with my save.

The following user thanked gmax666 for this useful post:

Kon_E3
02-04-2012, 04:21 PM #18
ffs why did i trade my games in.!!!
02-05-2012, 05:50 AM #19
Ok I uploaded the save again on the first page.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo