01-12-2012, 11:32 PM #1
Phuturistix
Level 2 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Password to save: dusty
Version: BLES01108
NOTE: This is Medal of Honor not Medal of Honor Frontline. Unfortunately I dont enjoy playing PS3 HD remakes much so unsure if it be a future title I will play.

Inside the save you will have all data's including the profile data, MP data and the campaign data.

Hope it helps.

The following 5 users say thank you to Phuturistix for this useful post:

ezio1129, SHAkA, Solomann, undercover701, wolf82
01-13-2012, 07:42 PM #20
Originally posted by Paul
Do not lie to me its fine for xpolder,

You must login or register to view this content.

Want to say anything VM me don't spam this thread .

Not 100% either, su GTFO! again!
01-13-2012, 07:45 PM #21
Meeky
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Pocxkidrive View Post
Not 100% either, su GTFO! again!

Did your save even pop a trophy when i beat the game no his did fagit 30 years of age get a life.
Last edited by Meeky ; 01-13-2012 at 07:50 PM.

The following user groaned Meeky for this awful post:

Pocxkidrive
01-13-2012, 07:50 PM #22
Strutsi
Do a barrel roll!
thanks for that save. Its useful for me. Smile
01-13-2012, 11:06 PM #23
Originally posted by Paul
Did your save even pop a trophy when i beat the game no his did fagit 30 years of age get a life.

go back to school, 1st grade and learn to spell... come back when your finally out of kindergarden...

The following user thanked Pocxkidrive for this useful post:

Cien
01-13-2012, 11:46 PM #24
Phuturistix
Level 2 Trustworthy
Originally posted by Pocxkidrive View Post
Useless for xploder/ofw without all files in it... And where is your frontline???

Medal of Honor Frontline I haven't played. I dont like PS3 HD remakes out of personal choice. I did state in my OP that it's Medal of Honor only and not Frontline.
01-15-2012, 12:37 PM #25
Originally posted by Anglo View Post
Trophies like this the ydont really think of the possibilities of people who aint stable on a internet connection. Would be kool if they offered a LAN feature for this. Is it actually your router giving up or do you just loose connection to the EA servers?

Router. Tried several over the years and the one I have now is the best one, but even it has it's problems (it keeps messing up Wi-Fi, one day it'll work and another no device can connect unless it's hard wired.) But at least the connection is stable!
01-15-2012, 04:44 PM #26
Phuturistix
Level 2 Trustworthy
Originally posted by radiocaf View Post
Router. Tried several over the years and the one I have now is the best one, but even it has it's problems (it keeps messing up Wi-Fi, one day it'll work and another no device can connect unless it's hard wired.) But at least the connection is stable!

Try making sure your router isn't on the ground or near alot of electrical equipment. A good thing is to also make sure the router isn't near a microwavable oven as it interferes in some cases. Possibly try port forwarding as a secondary.

Try this link for info if it could help: You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Originally posted by Four2O
has anyone tested this save out i wana know if it works before i go out and buy this game

It hasn't worked for the people that have recently tried it. But you could try on a dummy account see if your successful or not.
01-16-2012, 07:39 PM #27
chaos_angel
I am error
very good ! thank you !
01-17-2012, 12:32 AM #28
Thank You for the save Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo