01-12-2012, 11:32 PM #1
Phuturistix
Level 2 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Password to save: dusty
Version: BLES01108
NOTE: This is Medal of Honor not Medal of Honor Frontline. Unfortunately I dont enjoy playing PS3 HD remakes much so unsure if it be a future title I will play.

Inside the save you will have all data's including the profile data, MP data and the campaign data.

Hope it helps.

The following 5 users say thank you to Phuturistix for this useful post:

ezio1129, SHAkA, Solomann, undercover701, wolf82
01-13-2012, 12:15 AM #2
I believe Multiplayer is stored online as is tier 1 which to be honest are the two hardest points of this game tier 1 is really hard work but worth the effort. Online was addictive but there's a fair few mp trophies on this game and it would be a shame to miss such a good campaign by using a save

Thanks for the upload think your have a few takers
01-13-2012, 01:04 AM #3
Phuturistix
Level 2 Trustworthy
I had a feeling it wouldn't cover these, I just uploaded everything out of generosity really. Sure someone out there be interested in trying to see what they can get.
01-13-2012, 07:06 AM #4
Originally posted by benson81 View Post
I believe Multiplayer is stored online as is tier 1 which to be honest are the two hardest points of this game tier 1 is really hard work but worth the effort. Online was addictive but there's a fair few mp trophies on this game and it would be a shame to miss such a good campaign by using a save

Thanks for the upload think your have a few takers

Ahh that's a shame, I kept attempting Tier 1 but everytime I did, my router or something would mess up and I'd be kicked off of PSN and thus, would lose my progress. So because of that, I refuse to do it now and finish the last trophy I need for platinum of that game. I just can't be bothered now, and was hoping the save would unlock it for me, shame it won't.
01-13-2012, 08:39 AM #5
Phuturistix
Level 2 Trustworthy
Originally posted by radiocaf View Post
Ahh that's a shame, I kept attempting Tier 1 but everytime I did, my router or something would mess up and I'd be kicked off of PSN and thus, would lose my progress. So because of that, I refuse to do it now and finish the last trophy I need for platinum of that game. I just can't be bothered now, and was hoping the save would unlock it for me, shame it won't.

Trophies like this the ydont really think of the possibilities of people who aint stable on a internet connection. Would be kool if they offered a LAN feature for this. Is it actually your router giving up or do you just loose connection to the EA servers?
01-13-2012, 08:46 AM #6
Phuturistix
Level 2 Trustworthy
Originally posted by Four2O
is there anyway you can get this save for the us version

My version of Medal of Honor is the EU version sorry. I believe I've seen people mention in posts that with Xploder the region doesn't matter as you can change it. I'd ask someone who would know more than me, I dont use these programs, I only put my saves up for people to use.
01-13-2012, 08:53 AM #7
Phuturistix
Level 2 Trustworthy
do you got skype i can tell you how to change regions its very easy

It be useless to me, I dont use these programs. I only upload my saves for others to use as stated. I do my games legit then post up my saves to help others. (if they copyable that is).
01-13-2012, 09:06 AM #8
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by Anglo View Post
You must login or register to view this content.
Password to save: dusty
Version: BLES01108
NOTE: This is Medal of Honor not Medal of Honor Frontline. Unfortunately I dont enjoy playing PS3 HD remakes much so unsure if it be a future title I will play.

Inside the save you will have all data's including the profile data, MP data and the campaign data.

Hope it helps.

thx mate for the save it will be handy later.
01-13-2012, 09:09 AM #9
Phuturistix
Level 2 Trustworthy
hell yea thats whats up

Huh? You just totally lost me here...!?! D=

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
thx mate for the save it will be handy later.

Kool, glad it interests you. Hope it helps.
01-13-2012, 12:09 PM #10
already posted few days ago...
You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo