01-13-2012, 10:45 AM #1
Mixy
Brute
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As Requested:

File includes original BLUS save & edited BLES save.

BLES will need testing.

You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by gnat

1) Booted up with the save, did first Quick Race and most of the trophies popped.
Then, you only need to do two things to get the platinum.
2) Perfect Start (hold R2 accelerator until you get dark green on the gear letter, more help You must login or register to view this content.)
3) Beat the NFS World Tour Championship. Pick the last event which has 6 stars, use the Pagoni Zonda R, and you need to win this race. If you have trouble, go back out to the main menu, and in settings turn difficulty from Hard down to Easy. Took me 2 tries. This will pop the NFS World Tour trophies.

Platinum!
Last edited by BigTrain ; 03-17-2015 at 03:06 AM. Reason: Prefix Added

The following 23 users say thank you to Mixy for this useful post:

Ajpostali, Brokkoli182, Cien, Dan2k9FNiX, dormin, gnat_, hellx, hooligan68, hussler, LifeOutside, markino1994, Max21, Mr.Azoz, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Raiki, simmo_316, Space_Honky, Stephen., Swifter, trophymodlover, un4given, yy26jet, zayneisaacs
01-13-2012, 11:31 AM #11
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Mixy View Post

BLES will need testing.

what does this unlock, is it the save that gives platinum?
01-13-2012, 12:23 PM #12
Mixy
Brute
Ahh.. They are hidden, but they are there. I think copy protected saves show as hidden on the PC.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Originally posted by mark1 View Post
just downloaded mate but when I extract it just brings up 2 empty folders!! :confused:

I passed them through Xploder so that they aren't protected/hidden & I've updated the link again.

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Originally posted by xLew
what does this unlock, is it the save that gives platinum?

I think it's a plat save that pops random trophies as you do stuff. I was rubbish at Shift so I gave up on it. The main reason for adding it is because people keep asking me for an SFO so they can try saves from NGU.
01-13-2012, 01:30 PM #13
It works!! I Got YLOD a couple of years ago with one corner left to master. I changed the bles number to BLES00682 with sfo hex, loaded up the safe won a race and epic master and the platinum popped. thank you so much! I hope you will do more saves
01-13-2012, 01:47 PM #14
mark1
I defeated!
Ahh.. They are hidden, but they are there. I think copy protected saves show as hidden on the PC.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

I passed them through Xploder so that they aren't protected/hidden & I've updated the link again.

Thanks for the re-up, I've downloaded it and can see them now Smile thank you
I'll test them later and report back.

p.s how do you thank someone properly? is it the rep button? sorry for the noob question!
01-13-2012, 02:22 PM #15
Mixy
Brute
p.s how do you thank someone properly? is it the rep button? sorry for the noob question!

I'm not sure what you are actually meant to do.. But I hit thanks and the star icon.
01-13-2012, 02:27 PM #16
gnat_
Gym leader

Yeah, but you need 50 posts before you can Thank a post.
01-13-2012, 02:28 PM #17
mark1
I defeated!
Yeah, but you need 50 posts before you can Thank a post.

50 posts!! thanks for clearing that up for me mate. Smile
01-13-2012, 04:08 PM #18
gnat_
Gym leader
50 posts!! thanks for clearing that up for me mate. Smile

Yeah, it seemed strange to me that you would need so many before you could do such a basic thing as thanking a good post.

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

Thank you so much for posting with the .SFO file. Got the platinum.

1) Booted up with the save, did first Quick Race and most of the trophies popped.
2) Perfect Start (hold R2 accelerator until you get dark green on the gear letter, more help You must login or register to view this content.)
3) Beat the NFS World Tour Championship. Pick the last event which has 6 stars, use the Pagoni Zonda R, and you need to win this race. If you have trouble, go back out to the main menu, and in settings turn difficulty from Hard down to Easy. Took me 2 tries. This will pop the NFS World Tour trophies.

Platinum!

The following 3 users say thank you to gnat_ for this useful post:

PounDJo0DoGz0r, Raiki, Swifter
01-13-2012, 04:26 PM #19
Raiki
Little One
Yeah, it seemed strange to me that you would need so many before you could do such a basic thing as thanking a good post.

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

Thank you so much for posting with the .SFO file. Got the platinum.

Platinum!

Thanks a lot for confirming the save, and thanks a ton OP for posting it.

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

BLES will need testing.

Thanks a lot for the save, really appreciate it. I think you should post what gnat_ found. I basically didn't use the save until someone could confirm it works, and I'm sure this is the case for others. Anyway, I hope people rep you for this, it's an awesome save.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo