01-13-2012, 10:45 AM #1
Mixy
Brute
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As Requested:

File includes original BLUS save & edited BLES save.

BLES will need testing.

You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by gnat

1) Booted up with the save, did first Quick Race and most of the trophies popped.
Then, you only need to do two things to get the platinum.
2) Perfect Start (hold R2 accelerator until you get dark green on the gear letter, more help You must login or register to view this content.)
3) Beat the NFS World Tour Championship. Pick the last event which has 6 stars, use the Pagoni Zonda R, and you need to win this race. If you have trouble, go back out to the main menu, and in settings turn difficulty from Hard down to Easy. Took me 2 tries. This will pop the NFS World Tour trophies.

Platinum!
Last edited by BigTrain ; 03-17-2015 at 03:06 AM. Reason: Prefix Added

The following 23 users say thank you to Mixy for this useful post:

Ajpostali, Brokkoli182, Cien, Dan2k9FNiX, dormin, gnat_, hellx, hooligan68, hussler, LifeOutside, markino1994, Max21, Mr.Azoz, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Raiki, simmo_316, Space_Honky, Stephen., Swifter, trophymodlover, un4given, yy26jet, zayneisaacs
01-13-2012, 05:58 PM #20
Mixy
Brute

1) Booted up with the save, did first Quick Race and most of the trophies popped.
Then, you only need to do two things to get the platinum.
2) Perfect Start (hold R2 accelerator until you get dark green on the gear letter, more help You must login or register to view this content.)
3) Beat the NFS World Tour Championship. Pick the last event which has 6 stars, use the Pagoni Zonda R, and you need to win this race. If you have trouble, go back out to the main menu, and in settings turn difficulty from Hard down to Easy. Took me 2 tries. This will pop the NFS World Tour trophies.

Platinum!

Great tips. I'll add these to the first post Smile

Has anyone tried the edited EU version?

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Yeah, but you need 50 posts before you can Thank a post.

..That'll be why the forum keeps getting boosted then. The politeness tonic isn't unlocked until lv 50
Last edited by Mixy ; 01-13-2012 at 06:29 PM.
01-13-2012, 06:12 PM #21
Originally posted by Mixy View Post
hex edit the SFO so that the Game ID in it matches what you have on your disk, then change the folder name so it matches and you should be set Smile

hey i just downloaded this im eu do i need 2 edit the eu save or just put it staight on 2 my ps3 using usb??
01-13-2012, 06:30 PM #22
Mixy
Brute
You need to pass it through Xploder to make it "yours" first.
01-15-2012, 12:26 AM #23
Works like a charm Happy
01-15-2012, 01:28 AM #24
gnat_
Gym leader
Nice, thanks again.
01-15-2012, 01:54 AM #25
BIRDDOG
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks for the save it works great +rep.
01-15-2012, 07:46 AM #26
Phuturistix
Level 2 Trustworthy
hmmm... Isn't SHIFT copy protected???? I was planning on platinum this game again on my new PSN ID and also do the DLC so I have a 100% platinum. How did you get your save off of the PS3, was it via CFW????
01-15-2012, 02:26 PM #27
You need to pass it through Xploder to make it "yours" first.

File includes original BLUS save & edited BLES save.

BLES will need testing.

You must login or register to view this content.

This does not work for EU file. Both files show up in xploder but only file details show for US save. EU save shows no file details when clicking on it, and when copying it, you get a "No files were copied" error.

That's what I'm getting anyway. Will look into it more later but can't see any way round it at the moment.
01-15-2012, 03:59 PM #28
dellboy81
Vault dweller
bles save for uk works fine, cheers. played a few races and got 90% popped - but the final race, even on easy is too hard for me. the first place guy is too fast to catch even on an easy setting, best i can do is get to second place then i screw up trying to overtake and end up 3rd.

looks like a 90% game for me, ill give it another go someday, but its not worth the effort to kill myself even if its a plat for grabs.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo