Post: XPLODER - Gran Turismo 5 - Air of Experience Trophy
01-14-2012, 12:29 AM #1
foysp
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Firstly I'd just like to say that this is my first contribution to NGU, mainly because I didn't see the point in me spamming forums with one liners with a derp face included - so please don't flame if I happen to do something the wrong way or explain something wrong;

Secondly; you will need XPLODER to use this on OFW, this save is for the Air of Experience trophy on Gran Turismo 5.

I found many posts detailing that, because the saves xploder currently has to offer don't cater for this trophy, there was no point using them as this had to be done legit anyway, well, as of now, not anymore.
I know you could already do this on CFW/JB but I thought the people still only able to use OFW would benefit from this.

I spent countless hours watching my bspec bob fly around the track and copied my save 1!!! Race before this trophy pops.
This means that once you have resigned this using xploder, you copy the save across, load up GT5, go on bspec mode and do one race with the first driver.

NOTE: The game code this was created on is BCES00569

Here is the link:
    www.megaupload.com/?d=AJX5RKEG

https://rapidshare.com/files/1189077810/GT5_-_Air_of_Experience.zip

Credit to Four2O for converting the save to US:
    https://www.megaupload.com/?d=XFA6G7ZY
Last edited by foysp ; 01-14-2012 at 01:38 PM. Reason: New Mirror

The following 7 users say thank you to foysp for this useful post:

Crixus029, haleim, Im A Stig, jedt, karimkz, PounDJo0DoGz0r, wardy
01-14-2012, 03:37 PM #11
foysp
Banned
Originally posted by buckethead View Post
Hi thanks for the Game Save. Would you have a Save for the Vettel Challenge, Gran Turismo Challenge and Gold Standard trophies? I've looked at the other GT5 saves here and the are for CFW, I need EU Saves compatible with OFW with Xploder.

Thanks

I downloaded the save for this from xploder, so if you have it, judging from your comment you do, simply go to internet downloads and there is a save on there for this it says '3335 days played' I believe, if you cannot find it I will upload it for you Smile
01-15-2012, 12:09 AM #12
Hatchet Harry
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by foysp View Post
I downloaded the save for this from xploder, so if you have it, judging from your comment you do, simply go to internet downloads and there is a save on there for this it says '3335 days played' I believe, if you cannot find it I will upload it for you Smile

Thanks for your help mate, I now have the trophies Smile I have two remaining trophies to get which are GT-R Official and Drifter but I know I'll have to do them myself.
01-15-2012, 12:49 AM #13
foysp
Banned
Thanks for your help mate, I now have the trophies Smile I have two remaining trophies to get which are GT-R Official and Drifter but I know I'll have to do them myself.

Glad I could help!

The drift one is best to do on the Tsukuba circuit, as for the GT-R official record trophy - my GT5 trophy progress is stuck on 98% as I haven't been able to do that one as of yet.
01-15-2012, 01:28 AM #14
gnat_
Gym leader
Gonna have to borrow this game from my friend and try the Xploder save.
01-16-2012, 09:02 AM #15
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
i need old timer and the mileage trophys does anyone have a save for those ?
01-16-2012, 03:15 PM #16

Hi mate, can I ask something?

Gold Standard is the only trophy I'm missing - my own legit save has over 1400 cars (I've collected every single one!) so I'm reluctant to lose those if I used a save to get me the plat. Can I ask if your profile reads as having 60 golds for the licenses?

I'm kinda keen to keep my own save as I've been trying to collect everything in the game,but I wanna see all those gold awards!!
01-16-2012, 05:51 PM #17
Hatchet Harry
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by skimpymite View Post
Hi mate, can I ask something?

Gold Standard is the only trophy I'm missing - my own legit save has over 1400 cars (I've collected every single one!) so I'm reluctant to lose those if I used a save to get me the plat. Can I ask if your profile reads as having 60 golds for the licenses?

I'm kinda keen to keep my own save as I've been trying to collect everything in the game,but I wanna see all those gold awards!!

I didn't have all the golds on my personal legit save but with the Xploder hack save I had the full 60. My sure you back up your personal legit save for back-up sake and so that you don't lose your cars. I too have over 1050 cars and obviously didn't want to lose them and after getting the trophies I needed inc Gold Standard I installed my personal legit save back again so everything was back to normal. Smile
01-17-2012, 04:55 PM #18
IamQwerty
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by foysp View Post
Firstly I'd just like to say that this is my first contribution to NGU, mainly because I didn't see the point in me spamming forums with one liners with a derp face included - so please don't flame if I happen to do something the wrong way or explain something wrong;

so what all does it save unlock just the air of experience trophy or others?
Last edited by IamQwerty ; 01-17-2012 at 07:45 PM.
01-18-2012, 02:56 AM #19
foysp
Banned
Originally posted by IamQwerty View Post
so what all does it save unlock just the air of experience trophy or others?

I'm not sure, it may pop others but I purposely made it just for the air of experience trophy, you'd have to check Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo