Post: XPLODER - Gran Turismo 5 - Air of Experience Trophy
01-14-2012, 12:29 AM #1
foysp
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Firstly I'd just like to say that this is my first contribution to NGU, mainly because I didn't see the point in me spamming forums with one liners with a derp face included - so please don't flame if I happen to do something the wrong way or explain something wrong;

Secondly; you will need XPLODER to use this on OFW, this save is for the Air of Experience trophy on Gran Turismo 5.

I found many posts detailing that, because the saves xploder currently has to offer don't cater for this trophy, there was no point using them as this had to be done legit anyway, well, as of now, not anymore.
I know you could already do this on CFW/JB but I thought the people still only able to use OFW would benefit from this.

I spent countless hours watching my bspec bob fly around the track and copied my save 1!!! Race before this trophy pops.
This means that once you have resigned this using xploder, you copy the save across, load up GT5, go on bspec mode and do one race with the first driver.

NOTE: The game code this was created on is BCES00569

Here is the link:
    www.megaupload.com/?d=AJX5RKEG

https://rapidshare.com/files/1189077810/GT5_-_Air_of_Experience.zip

Credit to Four2O for converting the save to US:
    https://www.megaupload.com/?d=XFA6G7ZY
Last edited by foysp ; 01-14-2012 at 01:38 PM. Reason: New Mirror

The following 7 users say thank you to foysp for this useful post:

Crixus029, haleim, Im A Stig, jedt, karimkz, PounDJo0DoGz0r, wardy
01-14-2012, 12:36 AM #2
scienide
Bounty hunter
link not working
01-14-2012, 12:38 AM #3
foysp
Banned
It is freshly uploaded, and megaupload delays public view for a short while I believe, I will add a different mirror Smile
01-14-2012, 11:48 AM #4
There is already a working file for this trophy in the GT5 pack in another thread on this forum.
01-14-2012, 12:40 PM #5
foysp
Banned
I downloaded that pack and I'm 99% sure the files were only there to be used with CFW
This is the full save so you can resign it with xploder and use OFW
01-14-2012, 01:06 PM #6
scienide
Bounty hunter
thanks.
will try today.
will let know if works.

does any other trophies pop?
01-14-2012, 01:30 PM #7
foysp
Banned
Originally posted by Four2O
how much expiernce is needed to get the driver to level 40 because i dont have my game updated i wana do it offline is it still gonna be one race offline without update

This save is the one where he reaches the peek of his career - I'm not sure if all my drivers are already level 40 or not, you'd have to check the save
01-14-2012, 01:30 PM #8
foysp
Banned
Originally posted by scienide View Post
thanks.
will try today.
will let know if works.

This may pop alot of other trophies, if it does, please let me know and I will update the thread
01-14-2012, 01:33 PM #9
foysp
Banned
Originally posted by scienide View Post
thanks.
will try today.
will let know if works.

This may pop other trophies, if it does, please let me know which ones and I will update the thread Smile
edit: mehh - didn't mean to double post :/
01-14-2012, 03:05 PM #10
Hatchet Harry
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by foysp View Post
Firstly I'd just like to say that this is my first contribution to NGU, mainly because I didn't see the point in me spamming forums with one liners with a derp face included - so please don't flame if I happen to do something the wrong way or explain something wrong;

Secondly; you will need XPLODER to use this on OFW, this save is for the Air of Experience trophy on Gran Turismo 5.

I found many posts detailing that, because the saves xploder currently has to offer don't cater for this trophy, there was no point using them as this had to be done legit anyway, well, as of now, not anymore.
I know you could already do this on CFW/JB but I thought the people still only able to use OFW would benefit from this.

I spent countless hours watching my bspec bob fly around the track and copied my save 1!!! Race before this trophy pops.
This means that once you have resigned this using xploder, you copy the save across, load up GT5, go on bspec mode and do one race with the first driver.

NOTE: The game code this was created on is BCES00569

Here is the link:
    www.megaupload.com/?d=AJX5RKEG

https://rapidshare.com/files/1189077810/GT5_-_Air_of_Experience.zip

Credit to Four2O for converting the save to US:
    https://www.megaupload.com/?d=XFA6G7ZY

Hi thanks for the Game Save. Would you have a Save for the Vettel Challenge, Gran Turismo Challenge and Gold Standard trophies? I've looked at the other GT5 saves here and the are for CFW, I need EU Saves compatible with OFW with Xploder.

Thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo