Post: XPLODER - Gran Turismo 5 - Air of Experience Trophy
01-14-2012, 12:29 AM #1
foysp
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Firstly I'd just like to say that this is my first contribution to NGU, mainly because I didn't see the point in me spamming forums with one liners with a derp face included - so please don't flame if I happen to do something the wrong way or explain something wrong;

Secondly; you will need XPLODER to use this on OFW, this save is for the Air of Experience trophy on Gran Turismo 5.

I found many posts detailing that, because the saves xploder currently has to offer don't cater for this trophy, there was no point using them as this had to be done legit anyway, well, as of now, not anymore.
I know you could already do this on CFW/JB but I thought the people still only able to use OFW would benefit from this.

I spent countless hours watching my bspec bob fly around the track and copied my save 1!!! Race before this trophy pops.
This means that once you have resigned this using xploder, you copy the save across, load up GT5, go on bspec mode and do one race with the first driver.

NOTE: The game code this was created on is BCES00569

Here is the link:
    www.megaupload.com/?d=AJX5RKEG

https://rapidshare.com/files/1189077810/GT5_-_Air_of_Experience.zip

Credit to Four2O for converting the save to US:
    https://www.megaupload.com/?d=XFA6G7ZY
Last edited by foysp ; 01-14-2012 at 01:38 PM. Reason: New Mirror

The following 7 users say thank you to foysp for this useful post:

Crixus029, haleim, Im A Stig, jedt, karimkz, PounDJo0DoGz0r, wardy
06-26-2012, 09:01 PM #29
ffspark
Save Point
Great save.

I'm looking for the DRIFTER trophy. I've downloaded the 3000+ save and this trophy still locked.

I need that save because i'm terrible with drift, and dispite many, many tries, i did not get this one.

The saves on Xploder have bad descripitions and some are fakes, so.......need help here!

Thanks and sorry for bad english!
06-26-2012, 09:03 PM #30
i need official gt-r trophy record... :(
06-28-2012, 12:49 PM #31
ffspark
Save Point
Originally posted by blueguardian View Post
i need official gt-r trophy record... :(

i've been doing some research, and this save (GTR record) cannot be unlocked by another save even if the onwer of the save have earned the trophy. My save request about the dream drifter trophy is in that "rule" too.

I really dont know if is true, but I've used saves that have this GTR record and it is still locked here.

Sorry for the bad english and I hope you can understand my post.
06-29-2012, 02:07 PM #32
Originally posted by ffspark View Post
i've been doing some research, and this save (GTR record) cannot be unlocked by another save even if the onwer of the save have earned the trophy. My save request about the dream drifter trophy is in that "rule" too.

I really dont know if is true, but I've used saves that have this GTR record and it is still locked here.

i already done plat Smile
06-29-2012, 05:04 PM #33
Soulchild88
Sideway's the only way
Originally posted by ffspark View Post

You can't unlock those 2 trophies with a save. They must be done legit. But they aren't that hard to do. You only need a good setup.
07-05-2012, 06:21 PM #34
ffspark
Save Point
Originally posted by Soulchild88 View Post
You can't unlock those 2 trophies with a save. They must be done legit. But they aren't that hard to do. You only need a good setup.

unfortunally my knowledge about tunning is very poor. and i'm very bad with drift too, so.......if you can post here I'll appreciate and will be very pleased.

tks and sorry for bad enghish
08-06-2012, 05:47 PM #35
ffspark
Save Point
Originally posted by Soulchild88 View Post

thanks for the tips!!!

I'm not able to send a MP thank you for this, but I'm very happy. Finally a get this trophy.

thanks again
07-16-2013, 02:07 PM #36
Can you re-upload the saves, please ? None of the links is currently working...
11-26-2013, 07:41 PM #37
I'm currently looking for these save. Anyone still has them, please?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo