01-15-2012, 09:04 PM #1
YnO
~♣°Yamata no Orochi°♣~
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

this save i have posted before. but its too old and cant be bumped. :mad:

im only rescuing the save and added the 320 missions save. i have uploaded the save in xploder database as well :y:

This save its almost platinum. because i dont know if this work in online, but you can try it :y:

Using:

this saves dont containt PARAM.SFO and PICTURES.

so copy all files over to yours and then use the Xploder swap files trick. :y:
check the tutorial:

what to do with this.

in resume play one arcade mode as normal, you´ll be unlocking the trophies very quick without even trying

check the requeriments and do 1 of them to unlock and clean the rest of the trophies.

finish 1 time arcade to get all ending comic collector/ gallery 100% etc etc etc

you still need to finish in hard mode none save give you that trophy.

enjoy. :y:

EDIT: AGAIN you dont need to tellme or sending me a PM telling me what trophies you will get with this OK?
i know all the trophies you can get with this. (offline)

Last edited by YnO ; 06-21-2013 at 07:40 PM.

The following 23 users say thank you to YnO for this useful post:

bdogg985, bearl, bmo-beats, Defeat, demon_eye, gametech2, Gandalf, GJx, gmax666, JaggedNightmare, johnnyla, nawking, necronzero, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, ps3re, psp718, Rory_Tate, Smokin420, VHS, Yuki_240sx, yzaasn, ZeroSasurai
02-05-2012, 02:56 PM #38
GoDzGaRdEn
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by ps3re View Post
I have a save with dlc characters but plat.
this means that when you beat arcade mode, you will get the all endings trophy but not the comic collector because the gallery isn't 100% - its is only like 96% because you will then need to beat arcade mode 2 more times to receive the dlc characters' ending and artwork - comic collector trophy. understand?

Ohhhh, yes yes that is genius! I wonder if it'll work. So if I buy one of the DLC characters because when I load a platinum save that has all disc characters but no DLC characters it will not unlock comic collector.
02-05-2012, 03:07 PM #39
i might have to go and buy this game now Happy
02-05-2012, 04:33 PM #40
Originally posted by Sythron View Post
Ohhhh, yes yes that is genius! I wonder if it'll work. So if I buy one of the DLC characters because when I load a platinum save that has all disc characters but no DLC characters it will not unlock comic collector.

correct, but the plat save will still unlock other offline trophies so unless you earn all those first, it will still look hacked

Here's my save: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ps3re ; 02-05-2012 at 04:44 PM.

The following user thanked ps3re for this useful post:

GoDzGaRdEn
02-05-2012, 04:49 PM #41
GoDzGaRdEn
Error… Cat invasion!
correct, but the plat save will still unlock other offline trophies so unless you earn all those first, it will still look hacked

Here's my save: You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks man, and this one doesn't have the DLC character endings in Arcade mode? I'm going to buy a DLC character so it won't pop comic collector right away. I've earned all other trophies legit.

How many wins do you have on this file, I still need to fight the first rank class or win 1000 matches (lol, ya right).
02-05-2012, 04:51 PM #42
Thanks man, and this one doesn't have the DLC character endings in Arcade mode? I'm going to buy a DLC character so it won't pop comic collector right away. I've earned all other trophies legit.

How many wins do you have on this file, I still need to fight the first rank class or win 1000 matches (lol, ya right).

check the gallery before playing to make sure,
this is not a 1st class save,
if you win 1 match, you should unlock the other two ranking trophies
02-05-2012, 05:57 PM #43
GoDzGaRdEn
Error… Cat invasion!
check the gallery before playing to make sure,
this is not a 1st class save,
if you win 1 match, you should unlock the other two ranking trophies

The online trophies you said unlocked, just need to find a 1st class fighter now Not Happy or Sad
02-05-2012, 06:02 PM #44
The online trophies you said unlocked, just need to find a 1st class fighter now Not Happy or Sad

keep playing quick matches, set rank limit to any, region to any, play at diff. times of the day. you'll get it, i have done it multiple times
02-05-2012, 09:05 PM #45
YnO
~♣°Yamata no Orochi°♣~
you will need a program called Xploder, google it, it costs 15 and re-assigns saves so you can earn trophies

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

i just wanted to say that the online stats are saved to the game save. i was using my plat save on another account and unlock these trophies after winning a match:
1. Surpass the rank of amateur (bronze)
2. Surpass the rank of fighter (silver)
3. Full Roster (fight against all characters)
I'm sure your save will unlock the same

oh good find.
02-06-2012, 07:33 PM #46
can someone upload the save that will give me the the supass rank of fighter trophy ???? cant get it to pop

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo