Post: Dynasty Warriors 7: Xtreme Legends Trophy Save Tested (80+% unlocks so far)
02-22-2012, 07:15 AM #1
haitianxu
我是馬甲我怕誰?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); US version, tested with Xploder only, unlocks 100% of the trophies with a little work. The saves in this thread will make your life as easy as possible. Credits go to:

swordplus for his original save at GameFAQs;
Cissamannen and mexi001for providing trophy tips

NOTES

-If you have the US version, you can simply copy over the entire save folders. If you have the EU version, you need to create your own save by booting up the game, then going into “OPTIONS” and “SAVE/LOAD”,and keep your own PARAM.SFO file while copying over everything else.

-The trophies for this game stack between 3 different regions: US/EU, JAP and China.

INSTRUCTIONS

In case the links below are dead, I've uploaded the entire save set here, so just download this one file and follow the instructions below.

REMOVED

======================================
-Download, resign and copy the following save to your PS3:

REMOVED

-Go into “CHARACTERS”, and select anyone, then go to his “TITLES”. This will pop:

(Bronze) Perfection
(Bronze) Decorated Officer
(Bronze) Rising Dragon
(Bronze) War Hero
(Gold) Lord of the Three Kingdoms

-Now select the following characters and go to their individual “TITLES”:

1. Liu Bei (under “Shu” Kingdom. Your current kingdom is shown in the top left corner. You can switch kingdoms by pressing “L1” and “R1”)
2. Sun Jian (under “Wu” kingdom)
3. Cao Cao (under “Wei” kingdom)
4. Sima Zhao (under “Jin” kingdom)
5. Diao Chan (under “Other”)

During this process, the following will pop:

(Bronze) King of Shu
(Bronze) King of Wu
(Bronze) King of Wei
(Bronze) King of Jin
(Bronze) Outcast Hero

-Now exit “CHARACTERS” and go to “WEAPONS”. Pick the first choice (Axe), and go to the bottom (Divine Vajra, not sure if this is necessary). This will pop:

(Bronze) Anarchist
(Bronze) Breaker of Bedlam
(Silver) Master of Chaos
(Bronze) Sleepwalker
(Bronze) Survivor
(Silver) Legendary Warrior
(Gold) Weapons Master

-The trophy (Bronze) Connoisseur would probably pop during the process as well. If not, exit “WEAPONS”, go to “EVENTS”, start watching any event, then press “START” and then “SKIP”. The trophy should pop.

-Now enter “WALLPAPER”. The following trophy should pop: (If not, select “Pang De”, press “CIRCLE” to back out, press “R1”, and select “Pang De” again.)

(Bronze) Home Decorator

-Now back out all the way to the main menu (a quick way to to this is to press “START” + “SELECT”, and then press “START” at the title screen). You should see an option which says “CONTINUE”, select it. I made this in-battle save near the end with around 2990 KOs. Your character can one-hit KO pretty much everyone, so just kill a couple more people to hit 3000 KOs and finish the boss (Dong Zhuo) to end the stage. He’s very near your position, but you’ll have to kill one or two generals (marked as red circles on the mini-map, toggle the mini-map with “R2”, or press “SELECT” for more information). This will pop:

(Bronze) Army of One
(Bronze) Unrivaled Warrior
(Bronze) Legendary Hero
(Bronze) Millionaire
(Silver) Battle-hardened Veteran

-When the battle ends, you’ll end up in a town. The following trophies should pop immediately:

(Bronze) Up for a Challenge
(Silver) Imperial Protector

-While in town, talk (i.e. press “X” next to those with the text hovering over their heads) to the Counselor, the Strategist and the Merchant. This will pop:

(Bronze) Savvy Politician
(Bronze) Always Thinking
(Bronze) Trader
(Bronze) Master Trader

-Change the character to Cao Cao (press “START”, and then “SELECT CHARACTER”), then talk to the City Guard to start any battle on any difficulty. Follow DarkPriest's strategy:

Originally posted by mexi001 View Post
Use Cao Cao make both his weapons swords. Start combo with EX attack, if it freezes them then weapon switch, SST into Musou 1. As long as they're frozen then the combo so it can't be broken. Really super easy just try not to kill your combo dummy too fast so you get plenty of chances to do, use low level weapons with no seals if this is an issue. If his EX attack does not freeze them then just keep trying to set it up.

This will pop:

(Bronze) Black Belt

-Once you have the (Bronze) Black Belt trophy, press “START + SELECT” to back out to the title screen, then “START” to get the to the main menu. Select “CHALLENGE MODE”. Unfortunately, you do have to go through each of the four challenges. But fear not, for you only have to be good enough to be ranked 10th in each challenge, and the trophies for “ranked 1st place“ of that challenge will be unlocked. This should be very easy. These are the 10th place requirements for each challenge as well as some general tips:

1. Arena – kill 15 officers or more. Use the default character (Huang Zhong), and stay the distance with your bow. Make good use of your EX attack ("SQUARE" x 4 + "TRIANGLE" x 2) and your 2 Musou attacks ("CIRCLE" on the ground or while in air). Very easy to do. Once you’ve killed 15 officers, just let the next officer kill you.

2. Rampage – kill 900 or more. Use a good crowd control guy like Guan Yu or Lu Bu and spam their area effect combos. Again, once you've killed over 900, just die.

3. Bridge Melee – Throw 300 or more off the bridge. Use Guan Yu, and be careful when you're moving/attacking so that you don't fall off the bridge yourself. The following moves are particularly useful, so spam them well:

-"SQUARE" x 3 + "TRIANGLE" combo. Great for pushing enemies back.
-His second Musou (hold "R1" then "CIRCLE"). This is excellent for finishing off officers quickly. Lu Bu spawns periodically, and when he does, make sure to finish him off with this Musou asap, as he can push you off the bridge very easily.

Once you've thrown more than 300 people off the bridge, jump off the bridge to end the challenge.

4. Speed Run – Complete the stage in under 7 minutes. Use Lu Bu, skip as many enemies as possible and only kill the officer at each gate. Make good use of his EX attack ("SQUARE" x 2 + "TRIANGLE" x 2) on the officers to finish them off quickly AND get a temporary speed boost as a result. Officers drop meat bums so if your health is low, make sure to grab one before moving on. Do not die.

The following trophies pop during this process:

(Bronze) Rampage
(Bronze) Bridge Melee
(Bronze) Speed Run
(Bronze) Arena
(Bronze) Champion
(Bronze) King of the Hill
(Bronze) First Past the Post
(Bronze) Gladiator
(Silver) Best of the Best

REMOVED

-Load up the save, and continue "LEGEND MODE". Once in town, the following will pop:

(Bronze) Beloved Ruler

-Walk forward and talk to Diao Chan. The following will pop:

(Bronze) Hit with the Ladies
(Silver) Worshipped by All

REMOVED

-Load up the save, and continue "LEGEND MODE". Once in town, walk forward and talk to Dong Zhuo. The following will pop:

(Bronze) It's Raining Men

REMOVED

-Load up the save. You should see an option which says “CONTINUE” at the main menu, select it. Get ready, as you will be thrown into the thick of battle on the hardest difficulty. Kill Guan Yu, who's right next to you with whatever means necessary. With your character setup, it should be very easy. Your two Musou gauges are full, so make use of them well. Be careful, as enemies can kill you just as quickly as you can kill them - it's called nightmare mode for a reason. Should you fail, don't wait for the game to save, immediately press "START + SELECT", and reload the save to try again. Upon successful completion of the battle, the following will pop:

(Bronze) Classicist
(Bronze) Into Chaos
(Bronze) The Nightmare Begins

REMOVED

-Load up the save. You should see an option which says “CONTINUE” at the main menu, select it. You're now inside a Pyrocannon. Press either "SQUARE", "CIRCLE" or "TRIANGLE" to kill one enemy. This will pop:

(Bronze) Siege Weapon Master

REMOVED

-Load up the save. You should see an option which says “CONTINUE” at the main menu, select it. This is for the (Bronze) Martial Artist trophy, which requires you to get five "powered-up drops" by defeating five officers in a row with high enough combos. I've already killed 4 in a row, so just kill the officer right next to you with a combo of 8 or more. Lu Bu's "SQUARE","SQUARE","SQUARE","SQUARE","SQUARE","TRIANGLE" combo should more than do the trick. This will pop:

(Bronze) Martial Artist

-If you've followed my instructions up to this point, the platinum trophy will pop:

(Platinum) True Warrior of the Three Kingdoms
Last edited by haitianxu ; 07-30-2012 at 06:01 AM. Reason: Updated dead links.

The following 14 users say thank you to haitianxu for this useful post:

ak7, Alpenjodel61, dormin, gnat_, intelbill, JaggedNightmare, kinlop, Nintendohunter, OGW, p78ch201, ps3re, Soulchild88, Meeky, ZeroSasurai
02-22-2012, 07:21 AM #2
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
You can easilly get 100% on this.. I got plat twice.
To get the "hear all devotion lines" you just play with 1 female until the town becomes friendly (purple), and 1 with a male. (Tip, I played the first level, and just ran for Dhong Zhuo, this is under a 2 min match using this way). After your 6th win with that character, you have a 15% chance of getting the town friendly.

Those trophies are a bit glitched, either they pop on load, or you must play it as described above.

The ones missing then should be those "Black Belt" trophy ones. Just read a trophy guide describing the easiest way of getting them.
I think I used Da Qiao for Black Belt, using Square,Square,Square,Triangle,Triangle to use EX move, when the fireball hits, tap R1 to weapon switch, when the other weapon comes in hand, press Circle for a musou attack. NOTE: Must be done in 1 combo.

For Martial Artist: I used Lu Bu, SquareX5, Triangle
Do this 5 times in a row against enemy officers.. Make sure you only hit 1 and not 2 officers at the same time. Make sure you get 8+ hits on an officer.

For Siege Weapon Master: Battle of Taoyang is the field to choose. Enemy spawn right at your place on top of the castel where there are several ballistas. Kill 1 and voila.
Last edited by Cissamannen ; 02-22-2012 at 07:32 AM.

The following user thanked Cissamannen for this useful post:

ps3re
02-22-2012, 07:41 AM #3
haitianxu
我是馬甲我怕誰?
I'm thinking of creating saves with friendly towns so it would be easy for people. I'll update the info on the combo related trophies a bit later. For (Bronze) Martial Artist, I like equipping two halberds, hold down R1, run to a boss, release R1 and just spam square on him. The switching effect pretty much guarantees a 40+ combo every time even though you only need 24 max.
02-22-2012, 07:44 AM #4
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
I got this coming from gamefly. Good job on the saves. Nice guide as well.
02-22-2012, 08:21 AM #5
blah555
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Cissamannen View Post
You can easilly get 100% on this.. I got plat twice.
To get the "hear all devotion lines" you just play with 1 female until the town becomes friendly (purple), and 1 with a male. (Tip, I played the first level, and just ran for Dhong Zhuo, this is under a 2 min match using this way). After your 6th win with that character, you have a 15% chance of getting the town friendly.

Those trophies are a bit glitched, either they pop on load, or you must play it as described above.

The ones missing then should be those "Black Belt" trophy ones. Just read a trophy guide describing the easiest way of getting them.
I think I used Da Qiao for Black Belt, using Square,Square,Square,Triangle,Triangle to use EX move, when the fireball hits, tap R1 to weapon switch, when the other weapon comes in hand, press Circle for a musou attack. NOTE: Must be done in 1 combo.

For Martial Artist: I used Lu Bu, SquareX5, Triangle
Do this 5 times in a row against enemy officers.. Make sure you only hit 1 and not 2 officers at the same time. Make sure you get 8+ hits on an officer.

For Siege Weapon Master: Battle of Taoyang is the field to choose. Enemy spawn right at your place on top of the castel where there are several ballistas. Kill 1 and voila.

Platinum twice? what region did you use for both trophy lists?
02-22-2012, 08:24 AM #6
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by blah555 View Post
Platinum twice? what region did you use for both trophy lists?

I have US/PAL and JAP one
02-22-2012, 01:42 PM #7
you are a legend thanks for the saves ..
02-22-2012, 02:55 PM #8
OGW
Banned
Originally posted by haitianxu View Post
US version, tested with Xploder only, credit goes to swordplus for his save at GameFAQs

I've only just started testing this save with a dummy account, and so far it unlocks around 82%, more could very well be possible.

LINK

Copy the following save to your PS3 and follow the instructions below to unlock over 80% of the trophies with a little work.

You must login or register to view this content.

NOTES

-If you have the US version, you can simply copy over the entire save folders. If you have the EU version, you need to create your own save by booting up the game, then going into “OPTIONS” and “SAVE/LOAD”,and keep your own PARAM.SFO file while copying over everything else.

INSTRUCTIONS

-Go into “CHARACTERS”, and select anyone, then go to his “TITLES”. This will pop:

(Bronze) Perfection
(Bronze) Decorated Officer
(Bronze) Rising Dragon
(Bronze) War Hero
(Gold) Lord of the Three Kingdoms

-Now select the following characters and go to their individual “TITLES”:

1. Liu Bei (under “Shu” Kingdom. Your current kingdom is shown in the top left corner. You can switch kingdoms by pressing “L1” and “R1”)
2. Sun Jian (under “Wu” kingdom)
3. Cao Cao (under “Wei” kingdom)
4. Sima Zhao (under “Jin” kingdom)
5. Diao Chan (under “Other”Winky Winky

During this process, the following will pop:

(Bronze) King of Shu
(Bronze) King of Wu
(Bronze) King of Wei
(Bronze) King of Jin
(Bronze) Outcast Hero

-Now exit “CHARACTERS” and go to “WEAPONS”. Pick the first choice (Axe), and go to the bottom (Divine Vajra, not sure if this is necessary). This will pop:

(Bronze) Anarchist
(Bronze) Breaker of Bedlam
(Silver) Master of Chaos
(Bronze) Sleepwalker
(Bronze) Survivor
(Silver) Legendary Warrior
(Gold) Weapons Master

-The trophy (Bronze) Connoisseur would probably pop during the process as well. If not, exit “WEAPONS”, go to “EVENTS”, start watching any event, then press “START” and then “SKIP”. The trophy should pop.

-Now enter “WALLPAPER”. The following trophy should pop: (If not, select “Pang De”, press “CIRCLE” to back out, press “R1”, and select “Pang De” again.)

(Bronze) Home Decorator

-Now back out all the way to the main menu (a quick way to to this is to press “START” + “SELECT”, and then press “START” at the title screen). You should see an option which says “CONTINUE”, select it. I made this in-battle save near the end with around 2990 KOs. Your character can one-hit KO pretty much everyone, so just kill a couple more people to hit 3000 KOs and finish the boss (Dong Zhuo) to end the stage. He’s very near your position, but you’ll have to kill one or two generals (marked as red circles on the mini-map, toggle the mini-map with “R2”, or press “SELECT” for more information). This will pop:

(Bronze) Army of One
(Bronze) Unrivaled Warrior
(Bronze) Legendary Hero
(Bronze) Millionaire
(Silver) Battle-hardened Veteran

-When the battle ends, you’ll end up in a town. The following trophies should pop immediately:

(Bronze) Up for a Challenge
(Silver) Imperial Protector

-While in town, talk (i.e. press “X” next to those with the text hovering over their heads) to the Counselor, the Strategist and the Merchant. This will pop:

(Bronze) Savvy Politician
(Bronze) Always Thinking
(Bronze) Trader
(Bronze) Master Trader

-Note: you can change characters at any point while in town by pressing “START”, and then “SELECT CHARACTER”.

-Now talk to the City Guard, and select a Classic Stage. You’ll know it’s a classic stage if the description on the bottom left reads “The battlefield from DYNASTY WARRIORS 5 returns!”. Note also the difficulty rating (Stage Rank) of the stage in terms of stars. Basically you’ll want to select a classic stage that is short and easy. You could either choose first couple of stages Rise of the Yellow Turbans/Battle of Hulao Gate) which are the easiest but kinda long, or Guan Yu’s Escape – Cao Cao’s Forces, which is a little harder, but takes less than a minute if you know what to do. You’ll be asked to select the difficulty, pick nightmare if you know your way around Dynasty Warriors and want to unlock the difficulty trophies, shouldn’t be too hard as your characters are maxed out. If you’re having problems, read online for some general nightmare tips and character/setup recommendations. In any case, completing the stage will unlock:

(Bronze) Classicist
(Bronze) Into Chaos (provided that you selected the Chaos difficulty or above)
(Bronze) The Nightmare Begins (provided that you selected the Nightmare difficulty)[/b]

-Press “START + SELECT” to back out to the title screen, then “START” to get the to the main menu. Select “CHALLENGE MODE”. Your goal here is to do a decent enough job to be ranked at least 10th in each challenge, and the trophies for “ranked 1st place“ of that challenge will be unlocked. This should be very easy. These are the 10th place requirements for each challenge:

1. Arena – kill 15 officers or more. Use the default character (Huang Zhong), and stay the distance with your bow. Very easy to do. Once you’ve killed 16 officers, just die.
2. Rampage – kill 900 or more. Use a good crowd control guy like Guan Yu or Lu Bu and spam their area effect combos.
3. Bridge Melee – Kill 300 more more. Use Guan Yu, he’s got good crowd control and more importantly his second Musou can push Lu Bu off the bridge for instant death.
4. Speed Run – Complete in under 7 minutes. Skip all opponents except the general at each gate. Use someone like Sun Ce whose EX move gives a speed boost. Lu Bu is also a good choice. Finishing the challenges will unlock:

(Bronze) Rampage
(Bronze) Bridge Melee
(Bronze) Speed Run
(Bronze) Arena
(Bronze) Champion
(Bronze) King of the Hill
(Bronze) First Past the Post
(Bronze) Gladiator
(Bronze) Best of the Best

That's it for now.

wow thanks for the saves maybe now i can get platinum bro
02-22-2012, 09:04 PM #9
mexi001
Bounty hunter
Awesome saves with guide. +Rep to you. Tested all of them. They worked.

I only wish there are more guides and saves set like this in NGU for other games.
Last edited by mexi001 ; 02-26-2012 at 09:20 AM.
02-23-2012, 05:08 AM #10
Alpenjodel61
Maggbot timeout!
Thx for save.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo