02-23-2012, 07:02 PM #1
hack73
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys this is my personal collection of saves of NGS2 with all check point tactical to take all the trophies more difficult with the invincibility of god mode!!
I created the savegames on CFW with pkg magic infinite and infinite money and works well with xploder ... The trophies are not released at the moment but it is enough to make a killing with every weapon and with every magic to unlock the trophy .... have fun!:PBJ:Dancing

download You must login or register to view this content.

PS: Only 5 trophies cannot unlock !

Learned The Unrivaled Soaring.
Learned The Invisible Path.
Learned The Izuna Drop.
Learned The Guillotine Throw.
Learned The Art of Inferno.
These trophies will unlock playing the campaign in chapters 1 - 2 - 4
Rememer to Thanks guys!!!=D
Last edited by BigTrain ; 08-12-2014 at 04:00 AM.

The following 94 users say thank you to hack73 for this useful post:

19willy74, adidaspuma4ever, aerojade007, ak7, Alpenjodel61, Andyman88, Ashraf1979, Atreus100, bishkenbol, blastman, Caliber001, CalicoWomack, chaoszage, clever21, Courgette, dapreacher23, dart_driver, demon_eye, DiFool, dochaha, DoctorWho78, drawmaster, dufruffo, dwessasss, Eggman85, eligos abigor, elitexx, enishi17, EraldinhoMendes, Femme Fatale, Gagliardi, godaimi, Gravey, Grumpy Old Men, guhjorn, HotShot01ps3, intelbill, JaggedNightmare, jakeshl, Joeydivision, juhssarah, justeve, kashiboy, kazehiro, klycik, KmartSecurity89, LaughingAtLife, Lemons, Leonrpg, Lotha123, Lunieizsicc, mambojambo85, mamekoski, mark1, markino1994, mastert, NeoFrost, niafron1981, Nintendohunter, parry555, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Prolished, prototye76, Ps3games4me, Raiki, reptil-1997, rhys26die, Ripsta Bone, Romangelo, Saito_shinse, Scarlet-Gear, shonen-kun, Siccnblack, SnuggP, solidsnoova, StevzZy1, stievy29, Terrador, Tmego3377, Uncle Ted, Vegos, VercettiCool, Wiston2014, wolf82, wolfteam1218, x Rahim x, xenomage, Xeronhs, XX-SNAKE-XX, yzaasn, zebbidy, ZeroSasurai
05-01-2013, 08:40 PM #119
Originally posted by hack73 View Post
Hi guys this is my personal collection of saves of NGS2 with all check point tactical to take all the trophies more difficult with the invincibility of god mode!!
I created the savegames on CFW with pkg magic infinite and infinite money and works well with xploder ... The trophies are not released at the moment but it is enough to make a killing with every weapon and with every magic to unlock the trophy .... have fun!:PBJ:Dancing

download You must login or register to view this content.

PS: Only 5 trophies cannot unlock !

Learned The Unrivaled Soaring.
Learned The Invisible Path.
Learned The Izuna Drop.
Learned The Guillotine Throw.
Learned The Art of Inferno.
These trophies will unlock playing the campaign in chapters 1 - 2 - 4
Rememer to Thanks guys!!!=D

Very nice ^^
05-01-2013, 10:27 PM #120
xionnokia
Do a barrel roll!
thanks save worked
05-10-2013, 06:59 PM #121
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
im having a small issue with these save. the god mode doesnt work when i use the chapter select.
05-10-2013, 08:44 PM #122
KingTaino
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Isaac
im having a small issue with these save. the god mode doesnt work when i use the chapter select.

they worked fine for me
not all chapters have god mode only the last
and 2 save files have god mode for different chapters but none for the girls
05-10-2013, 08:47 PM #123
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
thx for the info. guess i can delete the game off the hdd. i wanted to go through & get the chapter trophies.
05-22-2013, 09:54 PM #124
Hello all. I'm completely lost on what to do. I have a newer PS3, not hack or anything. I just want to unlock 3 trophies, (1) Cleared the Path of the Ninja Master, (2) Mastered the Path of the Ninja Master, and (3) All Missions Successfully Completed. I have never trophy hacked before, and I need step by step guidance. I downloaded the file, and then what?
05-23-2013, 12:42 AM #125
gloomysunday
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ResidentXombie View Post
Hello all. I'm completely lost on what to do. I have a newer PS3, not hack or anything. I just want to unlock 3 trophies, (1) Cleared the Path of the Ninja Master, (2) Mastered the Path of the Ninja Master, and (3) All Missions Successfully Completed. I have never trophy hacked before, and I need step by step guidance. I downloaded the file, and then what?

You need 4 things.
Xploder or Bruteforce to resign the save to your account id so the system reads it as your save so you can get trophies.

PS3 SFO Edit so you can change the region from EU to whatever your region is. If I remember correctly I used this save to get the plat and it was an EU save. Bruteforce can change regions but SFO Edit I find is easy to understand and quicker.

Any USB drive thats FAT32 format, a PSP with a memory card will work, I use my PSP

A copy of your save. Just copy it from the PS3 since Ninja Gaiden isn't protected. Just replace all the files from YOUR save minus PARAM.SFO you could replace the PARAM.SFO as well but then you would have to use SFO Edit to change region and the account id.

Theres guides stickied to the top of this forum that should give you an idea on how to resign as to explain it here would only confuse you, since Im not the best with English or explaining things. Trust me using saves isn't as hard as you think.
Last edited by gloomysunday ; 05-23-2013 at 12:46 AM.
05-23-2013, 01:00 AM #126
sayos
Keeper
nice, thanks
05-23-2013, 11:37 PM #127
All that sounds complicated and expensive. I'm not a computer savy guy either. Can I send you my saves somehow, and you can edit it and re-upload them somewhere?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo