Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 Last
THREAD: Saints Row 3 trophy saves + plat save (100% complete)
  1. 02-26-2012, 04:21 PM
    #1
    GGT's Avatar
    GGT
    Fully Powered Gamer
    389
    Posts
    2,464
    Reputation
    Mar 2009
    NextGenUpdate

    Note: This will work with Xploder and CFW for those who have it!

    I have worked very hard getting these saves. Please dont leech.Credit me and ask me before you use my work somewhere else! Now for the trophies you get a few the trophies you get are probably the MOST time consuming and definitely the trophies that make this game that much easier to plat. Myself and members from NGU have tested my Saves and we have to come the conclusion these are the trophies given with each save:



    Trophies:
    Shake and Bake - Auto Pop

    You're my Hero! -Get all challenges complete (Simply wait 3mn and you get a call do that mission and boom trophy

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Gender Equality - Simply Pops

    Bo Duke Em - Simply Pops

    Third and 30 -Simply Pops (THIS TOOK ME 30 hours to do so be grateful XD)

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Plat Save for simply doing anything you want its fully completed nothing else to do but just have fun - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    If you want to play around with my other saves for this game there are about 10 saves that I have uploaded:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    These saves are for NGU i that posted the password for these is : NGUGGT

    Update: For 36 assassinations and 30 hi-jacks
    Simply Do 1 more assassination and 1 more hijack and boom 2 trophies - credits to Meatwad for this!


    36 assassinations
    30 hi-jacks

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    NEW UPDATE: For those who need Activities, Collectibles and other saves that you may need go here (CREDITS TO SOAD08 FOR THESE SAVES):

    SAVE CREDITS TO SOAD08
    NOTE: If any other trophies pop for you reply back and i will update.

    If i helped you in anyway you can show some love back

    ~~~~~Enjoy~~~~~~~
    Last edited by BigTrain; 01-25-2015 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Xploder Update

    Sponsored Links

  2. 02-26-2012, 04:42 PM
    #2
    bearl's Avatar
    bearl
    Climbing up the ladder
    454
    Posts
    3,262
    Reputation
    Sep 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    added REP

    hope they will work

    testing right now


    EDIT

    can you please upload your PROFILE DATA ????

    Plat only save doesn't pop any trophy may the profile data can affect that ?



    Challenges trophy worked!!! thank you
    just wait 3-5mins then take the call and survive the waves
    Last edited by bearl; 02-26-2012 at 05:58 PM.

  3. 02-26-2012, 05:18 PM
    #3
    HUYI82's Avatar
    HUYI82
    < ^ > < ^ >
    1,319
    Posts
    1,687
    Reputation
    Jun 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    thanks a billion! yes copy protected save files will work in xploder, it removes the copy protection, but as soon as you save over it while ingame it gets locked again, does the save file include a sfo?
  4. 02-26-2012, 05:30 PM
    #4
    GGT's Avatar
    GGT
    Fully Powered Gamer
    389
    Posts
    2,464
    Reputation
    Mar 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by HUYI82 View Post
    thanks a billion! yes copy protected save files will work in xploder, it removes the copy protection, but as soon as you save over it while ingame it gets locked again, does the save file include a sfo?
    yea i didnt touch it, its all there, try it and if it works i will restate the description
  5. 02-26-2012, 05:39 PM
    #5
    geeder's Avatar
    geeder
    Banned
    519
    Posts
    3,163
    Reputation
    Jan 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    i confirm that that challenge save file works gives shake and bake and your my hero thanks man much appreciated

    ---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

    also do you have a save before the last car jacking or close to it those are real boring and all i need for plat now
  6. 02-26-2012, 05:47 PM
    #6
    GGT's Avatar
    GGT
    Fully Powered Gamer
    389
    Posts
    2,464
    Reputation
    Mar 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by geeder View Post
    i confirm that that challenge save file works gives shake and bake and your my hero thanks man much appreciated

    ---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

    also do you have a save before the last car jacking or close to it those are real boring and all i need for plat now
    Good too see its working.
    I have alot of saves but i dont remember which contains which lol i have about 10 saves for this game.

    And if you want for a tip about car jacking its really easily simply do this (this my method):
    1.Go to the car
    2.Call the police frogiveness or gang forgiveness
    3.Go the the shack your free of people but drive well if u crash it will reset !
    4.Once done save your game and reload that save and repeat so you dont need to wait for the phone call to reload.
  7. The Following User Says Thank You to GGT For This Useful Post:


  8. 02-26-2012, 05:51 PM
    #7
    Gandalf's Avatar
    Gandalf
    Gandalf the Orange
    2,839
    Posts
    48,606
    Reputation
    Aug 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Thanks for this... since my ps3 YLOD'd, I lost my SR3 save.
    Great game, but with 2 playthroughs I wasn't that eager to do a 3rd.
    This will save me a bunch of time!

    +rep
  9. 02-26-2012, 05:52 PM
    #8
    geeder's Avatar
    geeder
    Banned
    519
    Posts
    3,163
    Reputation
    Jan 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    yeah ill give it at try and thanks again that is the most time consuming trophy and now it takes less than 5 min
  10. 02-26-2012, 06:06 PM
    #9
    bearl's Avatar
    bearl
    Climbing up the ladder
    454
    Posts
    3,262
    Reputation
    Sep 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    Good too see its working.
    I have alot of saves but i dont remember which contains which lol i have about 10 saves for this game.

    And if you want for a tip about car jacking its really easily simply do this (this my method):
    1.Go to the car
    2.Call the police frogiveness or gang forgiveness
    3.Go the the shack your free of people but drive well if u crash it will reset !
    4.Once done save your game and reload that save and repeat so you dont need to wait for the phone call to reload.
    can you upload your saves inclusive the profile save ?

    i will test them all for us !
  11. 02-26-2012, 07:01 PM
    #10
    73
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    Feb 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    whats the password?
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •