Post: White Knight Chronicles 2: Platinum Save Set (100% Tested)
02-28-2012, 07:00 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
PLATINUM SAVE SET

Here are all the saves you will need to Platinum White Knight Chronicles II, the epic 1000+ hour RPG by Level-5.

I spent a lot of my own time finishing the various Hunt Bounties, Arena Runs and Errands to make it easy to achieve trophies; although these save were originally taken from Xploder. Credits to the original uploaders for their hard work (I can't recall who they were)!

Nonetheless, this was still a lot of work and I hope you folks find it useful! Consult PS3Trophies.org for the You must login or register to view this content..

Some people are using these saves to make money. These saves were made for the community and are available for free.
DO NOT USE THESE SAVES IN YOUR TROPHY SHOP OR FOR "PLATINUM TROPHY SERVICE" OFFERS ON EBAY!!

--------------------------------------

Files updated: March 16, 2012. | You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks to You must login or register to view this content. for collating & converting the files to EU: You must login or register to view this content..

If you appreciate the hard work that went into these saves, click the Thanks button.

Use Xploder to assign these saves your account (included are 4 Game Saves and the System Save). These have been tested with the US/North American version of the disc with Patch 1.01 installed.

Due to large instances of people being banned, the PARAM.SFO files have been removed. Use your own!

--------------------------------------

HERE IS THE GUIDE

Load Save Game 9: Archduchy of Faria - Main Gate

Step 1:

Hit Triangle and bring up the Character Menu -> Navigate to Learn Skills -> Select Caesar -> Go to Longsword Skills, which is at 98% -> Learn the Deadeye Blade skill.

This will give you:
Bronze Star: Learn 1 entire set of skills. Its bronze light shines from the soul of the wearer.
Gold Star: Learn 8 entire sets of skills. Its gold light shines with the power of every technique.

Step 2:

Now go speak to Gamanuel the Toad -> Select Bind Weapon -> Choose the Katzbalger.

This will give you:
Rare Dabbler: Collect 1 rare piece of equipment. A bronze ornament in the shape of a sword and shield.
Rare Collector: Collect 20 rare pieces of equipment. A silver ornament in the shape of a sword and shield.
Rare Maniac: Collect 50 rare pieces of equipment. A gold ornament in the shape of a sword and shield.
Bronze Satchel: Spend a total of 100,000 guilder. The money may be gone, but it's been replaced by hope.
Gold Satchel: Spend a total of 10,000,000 guilder. Who says money can't buy happiness?
Toadstone: Stone presented to beginner binders. Fashioned by the Don's underlings.
Anura’s Ruby: Gemstone presented to competent binders. Made by Anura herself.
Phibianacci's Diamond: Stone presented to outstanding binders. Created by Don Phibianacci himself.

Step 3:

Go speak to Elias at the Guild -> Select Hunt Bounties -> Destruction Incarnate -> Report As Complete.

This will net you:
Bronze Plague: Proof of completing 1 monster-slaying quest. A special award bestowed by the Guild.
Silver Plague: Proof of completing 20 monster-slaying quests. A special award bestowed by the Guild.
Gold Plague: Proof of completing 40 monster-slaying quests. A special award bestowed by the Guild.

Step 4:

ERRANSad Awesome Travel to the West Part of the City and speak with Cathina in E3 regarding White Knight Sightings.

You will get the following trophies:
Letter of Thanks: Rid 1 person of their worries. Their gratitude is heartfelt.
Royal Certificate of Appreciation: Rid 150 people of their worries. The adoration of the world washes over you.

Load Save 03: World Map

Go to Greede -> Select The Arena -> Talk to Von Dietrich -> Select the "Forest Fighters" match -> Defeat the Troll (use Deathdriver for an easy win) -> Then go speak to Von Dietrich again and choose to "Stop Fighting."

Once the Results roll, you will get:
Bronze Medal: Medal presented to rookie adventurers. A small prize from the Guild.
Silver Medal: Medal presented to seasoned adventurers. A respectful award from the Guild.
Gold Medal: Medal presented to legendary adventurers. A high honor from the Guild. (NB: Some players have noted that it might not be possible to achieve the Gold Medal trophy on EU versions of the game with this save. It will work with the North American version, though.

Edio has been kind enough to grind out the GR30 points for EU gamers. Please don't forget to Thank/Rep him if you use his save:
Originally posted by Edio View Post
Just do first wave The Arena " and its yours. For Bles people. Thanks.

Hit X to progress to the second page of the Results screen, and you will get:
Mercenary's Badge: Complete 1 quest with an S rank. A badge presented by your clients.
Professional’s Badge: Complete 50 quests with an S rank. A badge presented by your clients.
Perfectionist’s Badge: Complete 100 quests with an S rank. A badge presented by the Adventurer's Guild.

Load the third Save 14: Garmatha - Inside

I apologize for the character's name, it was not my doing! Go through the gate in front of you and fight the last 3 bosses (they are really easy with this save), and you will get:
White Knight Chronicles™: Ancient stone tablet, recovered from a ruin. The surface is etched in a language lost to time.
White Knight Chronicles II ™: Mark of those who defy their fate.

Now, Load Save Game 10: World Map Select Vellgander: Upper Apex and defeat King Madoras for the final trophy and the Platinum!:
Soul of Evil: Proof of having destroyed the God of Destruction.
Platinum Crown: A crown reserved for one who is perfect in every regard. Rumored to have once been worn by an ancient king!

Strategy For Madoras: A lot of folks have been having trouble with beating Madoras, so here is a simple strategy. When the fight starts, use Sky Slash repeatedly. The Debug Sword will do 9999 damage. Once he falls to the ground, cast Twin Blades and use Twin Flame to knock out Madoras, the Ark Crystals and end the first part of the boss fight. For the second stage, please bear in mind that even though this is a hacked save with 9999 HP, Madoras and his crystals can still kill you. Start off by healing using an Elixir, Health Potion and Mana Potion and cast Twin Blades again. Use Twin Flame to knock out the crystals (this is essential!). Once the crystals are dealt with, stand between Madoras' legs and keep using Sky Slash to end his miserable existence! Hope this helps!
Last edited by JaggedNightmare ; 02-17-2013 at 12:28 AM. Reason: PARAM.SFO files deleted.

The following 104 users say thank you to JaggedNightmare for this useful post:

Red, 19willy74, 370389, aben, Agoraphobian, amigaman2005, bearl, belfastguy, Big_Jonny, bullet1994, Captain Harlock, Carramrod235, catastrophe8, cheetah85, chevalierxx, chuchucha, Cooler, cronos002, dapreacher23, dat37, demon_eye, despk, devasso, devilking1980, DisabledDonkey, dormin, drhunter, Edio, Eggman85, ente99, evildrake, Feraligatr92, Giovanni0207, GJx, gnat_, gogeta62, haitianxu, ianciuleddu, imaginaryfriend, intelbill, isigo, Ix Benere xI, jhonatan garcia, joury070, kinlop, krustytoe, ktrozxzx, L3thaL-, Lemons, lolik, Lunieizsicc, mark1, masahelo, MdMaynard, mexi001, muce75, nawking, neoar, Nintendohunter, NOKCHEVY, NotPoorlyTimmy, p311, p78ch201, panBramburka, PC_, plat, poetic410, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3re, quilapec, Raven_Effect_UK, rebel_cause, red dead, Revan99, Rip The Jacker, Ripsta Bone, Romangelo, SavageRising, shoryuken, simmo_316, Sirprizer, solvodan, Sora9112, starsaber, StarWave, strappingyoungj, tylerthegr8, Uncle Ted, Untouchable_God, wakawaka21, WASTEDFREEDOM, WillDemon, xBoehser_Onkel, Xehanort, xGamerManX, xpoppyxx, xX-sS-xX, xxfearxx and 4 other users.
03-08-2012, 04:02 PM #11
Originally posted by Eggman85 View Post
Hopefully someone can solve the Trophy Gold Medal, is the only thing left for platinum

Hmm ... Strange! I will check the save and reupload, it was only missing about 700 points. Not to worry, you will have your plat soon. Smile
Last edited by JaggedNightmare ; 03-08-2012 at 04:14 PM.
03-08-2012, 08:46 PM #12
Eggman85
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by JaggedNightmare View Post
Hmm ... Strange! I will check the save and reupload, it was only missing about 700 points. Not to worry, you will have your plat soon. Smile

Thank you! As soon as you ready let me know! ^^
03-09-2012, 02:41 AM #13
Thank you! As soon as you ready let me know! ^^

Okay, I have re-uploaded the save. Please re-download the pack. This has been tested on a stand-alone machine from the one I used to grind the game, and Save 3 has popped Gold Medal. Be sure to delete all WKCII save from Xploder and your memory stick before reassigning this to your profile, I know that Xploder gets confused when there is more than 1 save for a game on the memory stick or in My Gamesaves.

The following user thanked JaggedNightmare for this useful post:

isigo
03-09-2012, 02:56 AM #14
i want to use this save but unfortunately i can't because there isn't a patch for a 3.55 cfw right now..
03-09-2012, 07:04 AM #15
aben
Brute
thank you very much,look for it.
03-09-2012, 05:44 PM #16
danieles
Bounty hunter
what i must to do for take gold medal? the save doesn't popped it only bronze medal and silver medal
03-09-2012, 09:27 PM #17
Eggman85
Climbing up the ladder
Okay, I have re-uploaded the save. Please re-download the pack. This has been tested on a stand-alone machine from the one I used to grind the game, and Save 3 has popped Gold Medal. Be sure to delete all WKCII save from Xploder and your memory stick before reassigning this to your profile, I know that Xploder gets confused when there is more than 1 save for a game on the memory stick or in My Gamesaves.

for nothing, as usual partner ... I do not understand, because it will use in the EU version?
03-09-2012, 10:31 PM #18
for nothing, as usual partner ... I do not understand, because it will use in the EU version?

Originally posted by danieles View Post
what i must to do for take gold medal? the save doesn't popped it only bronze medal and silver medal

Maybe there is a conflict with the EU version, then. I am posting pictures from my PS3 to show the amount of points required for GR up and the actual level 30 message. Sorry guys. :(

Last edited by JaggedNightmare ; 03-09-2012 at 10:42 PM.
03-10-2012, 11:50 AM #19
Eggman85
Climbing up the ladder
Maybe there is a conflict with the EU version, then. I am posting pictures from my PS3 to show the amount of points required for GR up and the actual level 30 message. Sorry guys. :(

go, but bad luck ... thanks for your work and some time Winky Winky I could solve your EU version? If so tell me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo