03-21-2012, 01:40 PM #1
Smokin420
Used2B Kelston813
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Region: (EU)

REMOVED

Hey guys, just got SFxT today. I'll keep updating the save as I get to platinum, shouldn't take long. I'm not sure if this save has 100 perfects done so someone please confirm, if not you can do it in vs on easiest in about 10 minutes. Just set the computers health to 0% and hit them with anything for a perfect then rematch. Anyway heres one for these trophies, tested and works:

-Clear 1 Trial
-Clear 10 Trials
-Clear 300 Trials
-Clear one lesson in tutorials
-Clear all Tutorials
-Clear 1 Mission
-Change a characters color
-Change a characters gem unit
-Customize your Title
-Customize your Comment
-Activate your Boost Gems 100 times
-Win 1 Online Ranked Match
-Go into the store
-Beat Arcade mode on Medium Diff
-Defeat both Bosses on Hardest
-Defeat 5 Rival Teams in Arcade
-Win a round without gettng hit 100 times
-Go into Training Mode 10 times

This took me a looong time, I had to get 23 wins consecutively! 52% from Network Battle unlock:

You must login or register to view this content.

-Win 5 Online Matches
-Win 10 Online Matches
-Win 50 Online Matches
-Win 1 Endless lobby
-Rank up a character to D+
-Rank up a character to C+
-300 Titles
-Use 100 Assist Gems
-Activate Pandora 500 Times
-Win using Pandora 300 Times
-Connect with 500 Launchers
-Watch 50 Replays
-Have your Replay dowloaded 20 times

Please let me know the other trophies, this is just from memory Happy
Last edited by Smokin420 ; 03-29-2012 at 12:29 AM.

The following 22 users say thank you to Smokin420 for this useful post:

370389, Alpenjodel61, Big_Jonny, bmo-beats, DaHussinG, demon_eye, gmax666, hateehc, JaggedNightmare, jedt, johnnyla, Lamputt, mzaslam, ps3re, saucisse, SavageRising, selvin santos, sephyroth89, simmo_316, uaeonly, VHS
03-22-2012, 03:54 PM #20
@kelston813
Thanks for the save...
Worked, the only Trophy I got was the 300 Trials..

The following user thanked donsandro for this useful post:

Smokin420
03-22-2012, 04:05 PM #21
Behdad
Do a barrel roll!
do you get online trophies as well ? or something like , i play one match on line and i get the trophy like "The Crossroads of Tragedy" ?
"
03-22-2012, 06:26 PM #22
Smokin420
Used2B Kelston813
Originally posted by donsandro View Post
@kelston813
Thanks for the save...
Worked, the only Trophy I got was the 300 Trials..

You must have the rest, if you play around with it you might get some more.
Originally posted by Behdad View Post
do you get online trophies as well ? or something like , i play one match on line and i get the trophy like "The Crossroads of Tragedy" ?
"

You'll get anything the save has had done on it, but, you can go into Network Battle but DONT go further into Online Battle. It will reset the online stats. When you load the save, just click into Network Battle and they should start unlocking.

The following user thanked Smokin420 for this useful post:

SavageRising
03-22-2012, 06:28 PM #23
@kelston813
I had them already thats why
03-22-2012, 06:55 PM #24
[PROTOTYPE]
Maggbot timeout!
want a plat save. Many people have the plat in less than 30 minutes -.-
03-23-2012, 12:18 AM #25
I played around with the save, afew trophies popped after going into afew different game modes. I havent tried online yet but thanks for the save appreciate it bro.
03-23-2012, 10:38 AM #26
Behdad
Do a barrel roll!
when do you upload your save please?
03-23-2012, 04:01 PM #27
i said soon ...be patient guys ... i'm on a vacation now with my friends so i won't be home this month ... this game is easy, the only hard trophy there as other players said (not for me ^^) clear all the missions ... so that's why i bought this game again (playing on my friend's ps3) and i'm doing the missions for you guys .... so far i'm done with the hardest missions which are #17 #18 #19 #20 the rest are easy .... if you want the save with these missions done let me know so i upload them for you ... or wait till i'm done with them all ...
03-23-2012, 06:19 PM #28
bearl
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by eye View Post
i said soon ...be patient guys ... i'm on a vacation now with my friends so i won't be home this month ... this game is easy, the only hard trophy there as other players said (not for me ^^) clear all the missions ... so that's why i bought this game again (playing on my friend's ps3) and i'm doing the missions for you guys .... so far i'm done with the hardest missions which are #17 #18 #19 #20 the rest are easy .... if you want the save with these missions done let me know so i upload them for you ... or wait till i'm done with them all ...

Upload both versions Smile

With missions left and finished soon! Smile))

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo