03-25-2012, 08:41 PM #1
Mixy
Brute
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); There's some trophies that people have not been getting from the plat-saves of 50 Cent, so I made a backup of my save at certain points in my playthrough. These saves and a platsave should cut down your time to plat quite a lot if you want to avoid some of the horrible grinding.

Trophies from these saves are:

Wanna-be: 15 Silver Badges
Hardcore: 15 Gold badges
Get a gold badge in any of the remaining levels.

G-Unit
Play the last chapter as a member of G-unit

Gangsta - Normal Difficulty
Bulletproof - hard Difficulty
Continue the game. The last chapter is just a couple minutes of driving

This is a really easy game, but following a walkthrough to get all the collectables is a very boring grind which these will help you avoid.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 7 users say thank you to Mixy for this useful post:

demon_eye, glitchboy23, Hatchet Harry, Kirko Bangz, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Soulchild88, trophy_Bauer
03-26-2012, 03:04 PM #20
Mixy
Brute
The first 13, and then the helicopter mission (I got that gold when trying for another trophy).

The mission / chapter select screen will show you what chapters have what badges. Pressing select in-game will show you what points are needed for each badge for the chapter in progress, unless they have already been earned. Each mission consists of between 1 & 5 chapters, with each chapter requiring medals.

The following user thanked Mixy for this useful post:

03-26-2012, 03:46 PM #21
steini0509
Big Sister
ok, I found a Profile Save US. Converted it to a JP Savegame and got the O.G. and Regular Trophy after finishing last chapterSmile

thanks
03-26-2012, 05:10 PM #22
Space_Honky
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by steini0509 View Post
ok, I found a Profile Save US. Converted it to a JP Savegame and got the O.G. and Regular Trophy after finishing last chapterSmile

thanks

hey steini why not up your og save into mixys post so the saves are all here for others? itll get you a lil rep i guess? i dont need it myself as i got my platinum time ago but im just thinking of others

The following user thanked Space_Honky for this useful post:

Soulchild88
03-26-2012, 09:40 PM #23
Soulchild88
Sideway's the only way
Originally posted by jimbob83 View Post
hey steini why not up your og save into mixys post so the saves are all here for others? itll get you a lil rep i guess? i dont need it myself as i got my platinum time ago but im just thinking of others

^ This please
03-26-2012, 11:40 PM #24
adidaspuma4ever
Do a barrel roll!

thanks

Did the trophy Bulletproof (Complete all missions on Hard difficulty level) unlock as well?
03-26-2012, 11:59 PM #25
Mixy
Brute
Every trophy in the original post will pop
04-03-2012, 08:17 PM #26
xxfearxx
Do a barrel roll!

thanks

thanks mixy this game is so so so bad lol. and steini can you please upload this save im guessing plat + profile for it
05-22-2015, 10:51 AM #27
Thank you
05-22-2015, 11:55 AM #28
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by Mixy View Post
Every trophy in the original post will pop

this game have online trophy ? can you play coop offline ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo