Post: God of War Chains of Olympus Platinum save(Untested)
03-30-2012, 07:07 AM #1
STIGMATA
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Sup guysHappy
so as i promised here's the Platinum saves for God of War Chains of Olympus ((PSN PAL version ) but please note that these are Untested saves and as i said before i uploaded these saves for you to play around with and only if you managed to resign the saves and use them as your own you're gonna get these trophies i enlisted down here , hope you find this helpful Smile
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16277[/ATTACH]
You must login or register to view this content.

Content (5 Save files )

• ( A )For the Birds ( Collect one more 1 Feather )
  • ( B )Right before the final Boss (Hard Mode)
  • ( C )Save data for global options(Challenge of the Gods unlocked, game finished on Hard)
  • ( D )Piece of Cake (4 challenges done, Beat the final challenge)
  • ( E )Save data for global options(after platting the game)

( A )You must login or register to view this content.For the Birds ( Collect one more 1 Feather )
ok so here's the closest feather chest, if you miss it you're gonna have to play for another 2 hours to reach the next chest (remember that you'll be playing the game on hard! ) just load the save continue forward and follow the pictures.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16278[/ATTACH]

( B )Right before the final Boss (Hard Mode)
this one will give you these in order(Trophies in Green are story related and cannot be missed just load the save complete the game and all the trophies in green are automatically yours ):

This is where Kratos finally met with his daughter Calliope in the field, usually you have to push Calliope away by pressing theYou must login or register to view this content. button to continue with the story, Instead do nothing , just put the controller down and simply wait (just for a minute) once a full minute has passed, the trophy will unlock. tricky right Happy

• You must login or register to view this content.You Complete Me(upgrade all weapons and magic)

just right after pushing Kratos daughter kill everyone to get back your stuff and by reaching the save point push Start button and upgrade the "Blades of Chaos" to get the trophyHappy

• You must login or register to view this content.Cool Story Bro(Watch the movie 'Atlas and Persephone' three times)

you're gonna get this by default, this is the cut-scene right before the final boss ( Persephone Boss's fight) once the cut-scene ends let Persephone kill you 3 times (and believe me you're gonna die a lot more because this is on Hard mode lol )then reload the checkpoint to watch the cut-scene again and again and againXD

After the End Credits and on the main menu select:

New Game

• Select any difficulty you want.
  • Choose yes to use your finished save data.
  • You'll then be asked to choose costume(choose Spud of War" potato costume i'll explain later )

and once you start the new game the trophy will unlock.

By choosing the "Spud of War" potato costume you'll be given infinite magic, make your way to the first Basilisk encounter, do some fighting and wait for the prompted You must login or register to view this content. simply spam the Charon's Wrath over and over until you've reached a 1000-hit combo and don't worry as long as you keep spamming magic he can't hit you just ignore You must login or register to view this content. or you'll finish himHappy
=====================================================================
And AGAIN these are Untested saves you need to find a way to resign the saves to make it work

Hope you find these saves helpful Happy

new saves added.

Originally posted by badogblue View Post

Eye for an Eye - Collect 15 gorgon eyes.
instructions included, works 100%!

Save is EU/UK: You must login or register to view this content.

ENJOY!

Originally posted by thegstreets View Post
I can see a couple of saves could be added so I am happy to give my save set for other trophies.

Mutton For Punishment and Getting Your Money's Worth(this is because the players will save on time and just have to go for the boss fight rather then having to deal with the gardens and other stuff, saves time is all)... BCES01277
Here's the Link: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by STIGMATA ; 08-24-2014 at 12:47 AM.

The following 42 users say thank you to STIGMATA for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, A86, Aalnius, Ahmad Ali, amigaman2005, Angelus Satani, Big_Jonny, broomstop, broskiboy, CYKApower, deathproof, Defeat, ENightmare69, errandorPS3, ezio1129, iHaRD//MoDz, IRoyxX, joury070, Lamputt, leon81_de, Lukastim80, orGa, Outblast_MOH, panBramburka, pololastation, ps3re, pvtforlife, raperorapero, reptil-1997, rnr, s111or, Sarkoth, SeanInferno, sepgamer, sirdee6666, Squall89, StarWave, TheDevilDracula, TheDevilDracula, trophy_Bauer, way9000, zebbidy
08-25-2014, 12:21 PM #56
Some save for the challenge of the gods? Somebody help me please
08-29-2014, 11:16 PM #57
anyone has a nearby location for the Stoner trophy? I tried getting it on challenge 5 but it´s hard not to die while trying to get stoned 5 times in a row xD
10-29-2014, 03:28 PM #58
Originally posted by nzerophearz View Post
When trying to region change these saves to US or BCUS98289, they are all corrupted. I've done a few region changed saves already and those worked perfectly. This one just automatically fails to load, both the saves and profiles.

I FOUND THE SOLUTION TO THE CHANGE OF REGION: You only have to resing with KGResigner 2.0.6 , there are alot of tutorial of how to use it. only you load the saved games in this post and change the ID and the change to BCUS98289 and then resing and pass to usb storage, then you know have to load Smile thanks for the saves!
07-13-2015, 12:23 AM #59
Thank you so much! I needed the hard playthrough save and I found one. Happy
02-23-2017, 04:58 AM #60
broskiboy
N7 Vault Hunter
Originally posted by merrick97 View Post
Yeah, I've given up on those. I get owned so bad by Persephone and the final challenge.

I feel your pain bro! I've basically given up. The only 2 trophies I need for the Plat and they have eluded me for the better part of a year Sal Maybe I should just harden up n keep trying!
12-17-2017, 03:30 PM #61
no piece of cake trophy. challenge of the gods
09-01-2018, 09:50 PM #62
Hello there and thank you for the saves!

In order to get the PIECE OF CAKE trophy, I need only to resign SAVE (D) and beat the last challenge, is that right? Or can I resign SAVE (E) and do again anyone of the challenges (1st challenge, for example) and eventhough the trophy will pop? That's the only trophy I need for plat...
Last edited by errandorPS3 ; 09-01-2018 at 09:53 PM.
09-02-2018, 01:48 PM #63
I tryed finishing the 1st challenge but didn't get the trophy. Only got it when did the last challenge.
Thank you once again for the save!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo