Post: God of War Chains of Olympus Platinum save(Untested)
03-30-2012, 07:07 AM #1
STIGMATA
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Sup guysHappy
so as i promised here's the Platinum saves for God of War Chains of Olympus ((PSN PAL version ) but please note that these are Untested saves and as i said before i uploaded these saves for you to play around with and only if you managed to resign the saves and use them as your own you're gonna get these trophies i enlisted down here , hope you find this helpful Smile
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16277[/ATTACH]
You must login or register to view this content.

Content (5 Save files )

• ( A )For the Birds ( Collect one more 1 Feather )
  • ( B )Right before the final Boss (Hard Mode)
  • ( C )Save data for global options(Challenge of the Gods unlocked, game finished on Hard)
  • ( D )Piece of Cake (4 challenges done, Beat the final challenge)
  • ( E )Save data for global options(after platting the game)

( A )You must login or register to view this content.For the Birds ( Collect one more 1 Feather )
ok so here's the closest feather chest, if you miss it you're gonna have to play for another 2 hours to reach the next chest (remember that you'll be playing the game on hard! ) just load the save continue forward and follow the pictures.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16278[/ATTACH]

( B )Right before the final Boss (Hard Mode)
this one will give you these in order(Trophies in Green are story related and cannot be missed just load the save complete the game and all the trophies in green are automatically yours ):

This is where Kratos finally met with his daughter Calliope in the field, usually you have to push Calliope away by pressing theYou must login or register to view this content. button to continue with the story, Instead do nothing , just put the controller down and simply wait (just for a minute) once a full minute has passed, the trophy will unlock. tricky right Happy

• You must login or register to view this content.You Complete Me(upgrade all weapons and magic)

just right after pushing Kratos daughter kill everyone to get back your stuff and by reaching the save point push Start button and upgrade the "Blades of Chaos" to get the trophyHappy

• You must login or register to view this content.Cool Story Bro(Watch the movie 'Atlas and Persephone' three times)

you're gonna get this by default, this is the cut-scene right before the final boss ( Persephone Boss's fight) once the cut-scene ends let Persephone kill you 3 times (and believe me you're gonna die a lot more because this is on Hard mode lol )then reload the checkpoint to watch the cut-scene again and again and againXD

After the End Credits and on the main menu select:

New Game

• Select any difficulty you want.
  • Choose yes to use your finished save data.
  • You'll then be asked to choose costume(choose Spud of War" potato costume i'll explain later )

and once you start the new game the trophy will unlock.

By choosing the "Spud of War" potato costume you'll be given infinite magic, make your way to the first Basilisk encounter, do some fighting and wait for the prompted You must login or register to view this content. simply spam the Charon's Wrath over and over until you've reached a 1000-hit combo and don't worry as long as you keep spamming magic he can't hit you just ignore You must login or register to view this content. or you'll finish himHappy
=====================================================================
And AGAIN these are Untested saves you need to find a way to resign the saves to make it work

Hope you find these saves helpful Happy

new saves added.

Originally posted by badogblue View Post

Eye for an Eye - Collect 15 gorgon eyes.
instructions included, works 100%!

Save is EU/UK: You must login or register to view this content.

ENJOY!

Originally posted by thegstreets View Post
I can see a couple of saves could be added so I am happy to give my save set for other trophies.

Mutton For Punishment and Getting Your Money's Worth(this is because the players will save on time and just have to go for the boss fight rather then having to deal with the gardens and other stuff, saves time is all)... BCES01277
Here's the Link: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by STIGMATA ; 08-24-2014 at 12:47 AM.

The following 42 users say thank you to STIGMATA for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, A86, Aalnius, Ahmad Ali, amigaman2005, Angelus Satani, Big_Jonny, broomstop, broskiboy, CYKApower, deathproof, Defeat, ENightmare69, errandorPS3, ezio1129, iHaRD//MoDz, IRoyxX, joury070, Lamputt, leon81_de, Lukastim80, orGa, Outblast_MOH, panBramburka, pololastation, ps3re, pvtforlife, raperorapero, reptil-1997, rnr, s111or, Sarkoth, SeanInferno, sepgamer, sirdee6666, Squall89, StarWave, TheDevilDracula, TheDevilDracula, trophy_Bauer, way9000, zebbidy
03-30-2012, 07:17 AM #2
orGa
I am error
Thx 4 the saves. i will test it Smile

The following user thanked orGa for this useful post:

vitalij
03-30-2012, 11:35 AM #3
Lamputt
Space Ninja
Originally posted by STIGMATA View Post
Sup guysHappy
so as i promised here's the Platinum saves for God of War Chains of Olympus ((PSN PAL version ) but please note that these are Untested saves and as i said before i uploaded these saves for you to play around with and only if you managed to resign the saves and use them as your own you're gonna get these trophies i enlisted down here , hope you find this helpful Smile
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16277[/ATTACH]
You must login or register to view this content.

Content (5 Save files )

• ( A )For the Birds ( Collect one more 1 Feather )
  • ( B )Right before the final Boss (Hard Mode)
  • ( C )Save data for global options(Challenge of the Gods unlocked, game finished on Hard)
  • ( D )Piece of Cake (4 challenges done, Beat the final challenge)
  • ( E )Save data for global options(after platting the game)

( A )You must login or register to view this content.For the Birds ( Collect one more 1 Feather )
ok so here's the closest feather chest, if you miss it you're gonna have to play for another 2 hours to reach the next chest (remember taht you'll playing the game on hard! ) just load the save continue forward and follow the pictures.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16278[/ATTACH]

( B )Right before the final Boss (Hard Mode)
this one will give you these in order(Trophies in Green are story related and cannot be missed just load the save complete the game and all the trophies in green are automatically yours ):

• You must login or register to view this content.Tree Hugger
  • You must login or register to view this content.Old Softie
  • You must login or register to view this content.Dead Beat Dad
  • You must login or register to view this content.You Complete Me
  • [ATTACH=CONFIG]16279[/ATTACH]Cool Story Bro
  • You must login or register to view this content.Atlas in Chains
  • You must login or register to view this content.Hades Needs a New Wife
  • You must login or register to view this content.It's Over Already?
  • You must login or register to view this content.Getting Your Money's Worth
  • You must login or register to view this content.Cosplayer
  • You must login or register to view this content.Hit Me Baby
  • You must login or register to view this content.Heavy Hitter

This is where Kratos finally met with his daughter Calliope in the field, usually you have to push Calliope away by pressing theYou must login or register to view this content. button to continue with the story, Instead do nothing , just put the controller down and simply wait (just for a minute) once a full minute has passed, the trophy will unlock. tricky right Happy

• You must login or register to view this content.You Complete Me(upgrade all weapons and magic)

just right after pushing Kratos daughter kill everyone to get back your stuff and by reaching the save point push Start button and upgrade the "Blades of Chaos" to get the trophyHappy

• [ATTACH=CONFIG]16279[/ATTACH]Cool Story Bro(Watch the movie 'Atlas and Persephone' three times)

you're gonna get this by default, this is the cut-scene right before the final boss ( Persephone Boss's fight) once the cut-scene ends let Persephone kill you 3 times (and believe me you're gonna die a lot more because this is on Hard mode lol )then reload the checkpoint to watch the cut-scene again and again and againXD

ok this is gonna be so fun and easy, after the End Credits and on the main menu select:

New Game

• Select any difficulty you want.
  • Choose yes to use your finished save data.
  • You'll then be asked to choose costume(choose Spud of War" potato costume i'll explain later )

and once you start the new game the trophy will unlock.

By choosing the "Spud of War" potato costume you'll be given infinite magic, make your way to the first Basilisk encounter, do some fighting and wit for the prompted You must login or register to view this content. simply spam the Charon's Wrath over and over until you've reached a 1000-hit combo and don't worry as long as you keep spamming magic he can't hit you just ignore You must login or register to view this content. or you'll finish himHappy
=====================================================================
And AGAIN these are Untested saves you need to find a way to resign the saves to make it work

Hope you find these saves helpful Happy

Is it possible to start a new game and have Spud of War potato costume from the beggining with one of these saves?
03-30-2012, 12:31 PM #4
[PROTOTYPE]
Maggbot timeout!
Thank you! I will test it
But i hope there will be more saves. Because after using this you must do many trophies alone
03-30-2012, 02:24 PM #5
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
yes thank you i will test later
03-30-2012, 07:02 PM #6
orGa
I am error
thx saves are working Smile

i have plat - the other saves i tested on fake account
03-30-2012, 11:46 PM #7
STIGMATA
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by lamputt View Post
Is it possible to start a new game and have Spud of War potato costume from the beggining with one of these saves?

I'm not an expert here but i'm sure you still need to resign the saves to your ID to be able to load the files.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

Originally posted by Chris View Post
Thank you! I will test it
But i hope there will be more saves. Because after using this you must do many trophies alone
well the other trophies are all story related you'll get those by playing the game, except for 2 i guess, the one where you need to turn yourself into a stone 5 times in a row without being killed (and it's not cumulative you need to do it on your own )and it's super easy , and the other one called "Mutton for Punishment" and oyu need to slay 50 Satyr throats and it's not that hard, it's cumulative but the thing i did it in one set right before i save , sorryHappy

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Originally posted by orGa View Post
thx saves are working Smile

i have plat - the other saves i tested on fake account
Can you please conform it, did you get any instant trophies after loading ? and how did you resign the saves , xploder? please make a thread to help the guys here, and i'll link your thread and give you creditsHappy
03-31-2012, 12:11 AM #8
trophy_Bauer
Bounty hunter
instant trophies - no! (but i already have a lot of them in COO so idk if its possible!)
and yes i resign it with xploder!
thx for your awesome save i got plat mate Happy

edit: only 6 thx for this saves?! how many leechers are in ngu -.-
03-31-2012, 12:39 AM #9
STIGMATA
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Bauer View Post
instant trophies - no! (but i already have a lot of them in COO so idk if its possible!)
and yes i resign it with xploder!
thx for your awesome save i got plat mate Happy

edit: only 6 thx for this saves?! how many leechers are in ngu -.-
you're welcomeSmileand by that you mean someone posted my saves somewhere else? oh it's ok i don't mindHappy
btw which 6 trophies did you get?
03-31-2012, 01:14 AM #10
trophy_Bauer
Bounty hunter
i only become the trophy for beat the game in hard mode (this was the only one that i need i had 91%)
i say its a shame that u only received 6 thanks for ur save...

The following user thanked trophy_Bauer for this useful post:

SeanInferno

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo