04-03-2012, 12:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello everyone,
here is my first contribution to the scene, mass effect's 2 insanity trophy, just load my autosave and you'll get the trophy you don't even have to beat the last boss i've done all the hard work for you guys, i've already tested it on a dummy account and it works 100%.
if you really want to thank me i'm still searching for a tomb raider anniversary save because the one one the exploder database are just for the croft manor if someone still has a platinum save it would be much appriciated.
here is the save:
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Captain Harlock ; 04-23-2012 at 11:07 AM.

The following 30 users say thank you to Captain Harlock for this useful post:

alxflwrs, antchewy, Behdad, bejekas, Bigmac6097, CalicoWomack, Crixus029, cronos002, devasso, dormin, Gotham_Shadow, habolo96, haleim, hess47, jedt, Leonrpg, lilong, malachit75, MansonXX, mastert, Mercury001, NuclearArmpit, Rich Davies, Rip The Jacker, simmo_316, SwordspiTTer, TheForce, Uncle Ted, xenomage, ZeroSasurai
08-30-2012, 02:14 AM #83
just watched the stats of the save on mediadire 394 downloads and 11 thanks here, that NGU leeching at its very Top!!!
08-30-2012, 02:24 AM #84
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
Originally posted by Captain
just watched the stats of the save on mediadire 394 downloads and 11 thanks here, that NGU leeching at its very Top!!!

Believe me I know the feeling :( I have 2 more save sets that I am completing, but I will not release them on NGU ever.
08-30-2012, 11:44 AM #85
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
Believe me I know the feeling :( I have 2 more save sets that I am completing, but I will not release them on NGU ever.

maybe it would be a good idea to suggest to moderators a thanks ratio, everytime you download something it goes to a counter and if you thank the author your ratio stays at 1, it would allows us to define the minimum ratio required to download our sets, but i'm sure it's more easilly said than done it must be very difficult to implant in a forum.

The following user thanked Captain Harlock for this useful post:

crim
08-30-2012, 12:06 PM #86
Mercury001
Pokemon Trainer
I don't know why the people have such problems to hit the thanks button before download! That is really not too much for an awesome save...
07-13-2013, 11:05 AM #87
jollijoker
Do a barrel roll!
wonderfull save thank you sir so much
07-09-2014, 12:58 PM #88
IF i use this save on a ps3 with ofw and psn convention, i risk ban?
04-09-2015, 03:57 PM #89
amy2422
I am error
i tryed this but it starts at the final mission
11-03-2015, 07:04 PM #90
Angelus Satani
Pokemon Trainer
So you need 2 DLCs. Otherwise, it is not working, right? Can anybody confirm?
01-18-2017, 01:55 AM #91
Hey I know this is a little old (5 years lol) but I have modded the save in many ways but when I put it on the PS3 and start the game it just not load. I changed from BLES to BLUS, I changed the code (I have the Trilogy Edition), I already resigned the save to my account, descrypting it and encriptying it with BruteForce, but when I put it on my PS3 it is just not appearing in "Load game". Some things that I realized are that the modded save is like 800kb in the USB but when I pass it to the PS3 it changes to like 230kb. And also every save I have in other accounts (not modded ones) have a file with "progress in the game/settings", and the save you provide haven't one. I don't know if this is important, but If you know the reason of this can you help me please?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo