04-03-2012, 12:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello everyone,
here is my first contribution to the scene, mass effect's 2 insanity trophy, just load my autosave and you'll get the trophy you don't even have to beat the last boss i've done all the hard work for you guys, i've already tested it on a dummy account and it works 100%.
if you really want to thank me i'm still searching for a tomb raider anniversary save because the one one the exploder database are just for the croft manor if someone still has a platinum save it would be much appriciated.
here is the save:
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Captain Harlock ; 04-23-2012 at 11:07 AM.

The following 30 users say thank you to Captain Harlock for this useful post:

alxflwrs, antchewy, Behdad, bejekas, Bigmac6097, CalicoWomack, Crixus029, cronos002, devasso, dormin, Gotham_Shadow, habolo96, haleim, hess47, jedt, Leonrpg, lilong, malachit75, MansonXX, mastert, Mercury001, NuclearArmpit, Rich Davies, Rip The Jacker, simmo_316, SwordspiTTer, TheForce, Uncle Ted, xenomage, ZeroSasurai
04-04-2012, 09:05 PM #20
Originally posted by geeder View Post
What dlc is needed for this save to work? says im missing dlc and wont load

sorry i can't tell exactly what dlc you need, as said before i used the save from xploder database and beat the last boss but as i have every dlc i dind't get any message telling me what dlc was missing
Last edited by Captain Harlock ; 04-23-2012 at 11:09 AM.
04-04-2012, 10:30 PM #21
geeder
Banned
Originally posted by harlock2878 View Post
sorry i can't tell exactly what dlc you need, as said before i used the save from xploder database and beat the last boss but as i have every dlc i dind't get any message telling me what dlc was missing

Shit lol hopefully it's only the cerberus pack I'll let you know after I install it again
04-04-2012, 10:33 PM #22
Originally posted by geeder View Post
Shit lol hopefully it's only the cerberus pack I'll let you know after I install it again
hopefully this works
04-04-2012, 10:52 PM #23
Behdad
Do a barrel roll!
no sorry it doesn't wok 4 me. ive downloaded cerebrus pack again and bought every single dlc (about 10€) but still the same message!
it's really frustrating , i don't know what to do and loosing my time and money for nothing and when i say nothing , it's nothing because i'm at the same point 3h after.
04-05-2012, 01:37 AM #24
Peterj19
Save Point
Originally posted by ZeroSasurai View Post
Open your save. Replace your files with his, then resign with xploder.

Thanks for the help. It worked like a charm.
04-05-2012, 02:32 AM #25
geeder
Banned
Originally posted by Behdad View Post
no sorry it doesn't wok 4 me. ive downloaded cerebrus pack again and bought every single dlc (about 10€Winky Winky but still the same message!
it's really frustrating , i don't know what to do and loosing my time and money for nothing and when i say nothing , it's nothing because i'm at the same point 3h after.

Yeah it's kinda pissing me off lol I think the dlc that is needed for this is the arrival because when I get the message it says something like missing content: L'arriaval not worth 7$ for one trophy :/ thanks anyways and I feel sorry for you man hopefully someone without dlc has the save for us
04-05-2012, 06:23 AM #26
no sorry it doesn't wok 4 me. ive downloaded cerebrus pack again and bought every single dlc (about 10€) but still the same message!

sorry for that but i really cannot tell what dlc you need as i said i have every dlc that you can possibly get for the game maybe it is the arrival dlc that is required
04-05-2012, 07:10 AM #27
Behdad
Do a barrel roll!
Yes it is, because on the error message , it'said somerhing about arrival but how CAN i get this damned pack ?
04-06-2012, 06:06 AM #28
Yes it is, because on the error message , it'said somerhing about arrival but how CAN i get this damned pack ?

if you're on OFW you must buy it on psn, if you're on CFW i don't know if there is a way to get this DLC because i never had my PS3 cracked sorry

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo