04-03-2012, 12:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello everyone,
here is my first contribution to the scene, mass effect's 2 insanity trophy, just load my autosave and you'll get the trophy you don't even have to beat the last boss i've done all the hard work for you guys, i've already tested it on a dummy account and it works 100%.
if you really want to thank me i'm still searching for a tomb raider anniversary save because the one one the exploder database are just for the croft manor if someone still has a platinum save it would be much appriciated.
here is the save:
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Captain Harlock ; 04-23-2012 at 11:07 AM.

The following 30 users say thank you to Captain Harlock for this useful post:

alxflwrs, antchewy, Behdad, bejekas, Bigmac6097, CalicoWomack, Crixus029, cronos002, devasso, dormin, Gotham_Shadow, habolo96, haleim, hess47, jedt, Leonrpg, lilong, malachit75, MansonXX, mastert, Mercury001, NuclearArmpit, Rich Davies, Rip The Jacker, simmo_316, SwordspiTTer, TheForce, Uncle Ted, xenomage, ZeroSasurai
04-03-2012, 11:02 PM #2
Originally posted by harlock2878 View Post
hello everyone,
here is my first contribution to the scene, mass effect's 2 insanity trophy, just load my autosave and you'll get the trophy you don't even have to beat the last boss i've done all the hard work for you guys, i've already tested it on a dummy account and it works 100%.
if you really want to thank me i'm still searching for a tomb raider anniversary save because the one one the exploder database are just for the croft manor if someone still has a platinum save it would be much appriciated.
here is the save:

can you upload the save on a folder i just dont understand that link thanks
04-03-2012, 11:06 PM #3
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
hello everyone,
here is the save:

I believe he has it all individual instead of in a folder. Harlock you should probably zip the folder then upload it into mediafire. Would probably be easier for people to download.

-- Edit --
I have tested this save and its a really great save. Works like a charm. Great job.
Last edited by ZeroSasurai ; 04-03-2012 at 11:40 PM.
04-04-2012, 12:13 AM #4
Originally posted by bizzyboy View Post
can you upload the save on a folder i just dont understand that link thanks

here you are:

The following user thanked Captain Harlock for this useful post:

wakawaka21
04-04-2012, 03:09 AM #5
Peterj19
Save Point
Originally posted by ZeroSasurai View Post
I believe he has it all individual instead of in a folder. Harlock you should probably zip the folder then upload it into mediafire. Would probably be easier for people to download.

-- Edit --
I have tested this save and its a really great save. Works like a charm. Great job.

How did you get it to work? I just tried and it didn't work for me. :\
04-04-2012, 03:36 AM #6
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
Originally posted by Peterj19 View Post
How did you get it to work? I just tried and it didn't work for me. :\

Open your save. Replace your files with his, then resign with xploder.
04-04-2012, 03:56 AM #7
Question is this a FemShep?
I'm looking to import a good Femshep to me3.
But can't seem to find one.
04-04-2012, 04:08 AM #8
Peterj19
Save Point
Originally posted by ZeroSasurai View Post
Open your save. Replace your files with his, then resign with xploder.

Ah ok gotcha. I tried only pasting the autosave into the folder with my saves. Thanks i'll try this first thing when i get back from work tomorrow.
:biggrin:
04-04-2012, 04:11 AM #9
hello everyone,
here is the save:

thanks for the save works great
04-04-2012, 06:20 AM #10
Originally posted by God View Post
Question is this a FemShep?
I'm looking to import a good Femshep to me3.
But can't seem to find one.

no it's a menshep, actually it is based on the save from xploder database i began the mission from beginning to have better weapons and companions and managed to beat the last boss

i uploaded a rar file with the save but must wait for a moderator to accept the post as i'm new with few posts here

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo