04-14-2012, 09:34 PM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This a Battlefield 3 100% Platinum save.

The Save is not mine, I found it and tried to compile it for NGU. Credit to whos save it is.

MediaFire:
You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by Isaac
im not sure if this was posted yet or not. but, here is a list of what trophies will popup upon starting a level.

here is what trophies pop up when you start a level.

NOTE: once the game autosaves. it will go back to being locked.

18 You must login or register to view this content.
not on my watch
involuntary euthanasia
the professional
this is the end
where are the other two?
shock troop
wanted: dead or alive
army of darkness
practice makes perfect
what the hell *are* you?
roadkill
you can be my wingman anytime
scrap metal
no escape
butterfly
twofor
flashforward
between a rock and a hard place

1 You must login or register to view this content.
ohh-rah!

1 You must login or register to view this content.
semper fidelis
Last edited by SoloHoster ; 07-31-2018 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Removed Dead Link

The following 54 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

Abtean, abusaedan, amigaman2005, anaconda2011, bejekas, bigburt82, choppking, CronicImpulse, danielburn, DonGiuliiano, dragak, dune64, FaSt_FrEEdOm, Gabberhard, Gotham_Shadow, Grumpy Old Men, Hashem-gt, iamdadutchpride, ILikeToCheat, Isaac Clarke, isigo, Japarican89, Jordan G., josesant, malachit75, MansonXX, mexi001, MP1st, One Industries, onrode, p311, panBramburka, Phophenomenon, Platina, RavagedBoom, RealTimeEditz, Reaper2000, retro.plex, Rich Davies, scienide, Shisha, simmo_316, socia, SuperFist1, Tony Stark, weatesand, Wednesday 13, wiii, Windmaker86, xenomage, xlilmanx, zero.nam3
05-15-2012, 09:39 AM #65
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Ezuuh View Post
How much do they go for these days? aha

I don't know i've never needed to buy one. Needa
05-15-2012, 02:31 PM #66
Hardly a 100% Platinum save, since the very hardest parts of the game (Co-op hard and all online trophies) aren't included. I mean, why make stuff up in the title?
05-15-2012, 02:56 PM #67
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Dog View Post
Hardly a 100% Platinum save, since the very hardest parts of the game (Co-op hard and all online trophies) aren't included. I mean, why make stuff up in the title?

Because when I created this Thread, I uploaded the Campaign Save and forgot to upload the others, since then my PS3 went corrupt and I lost the Saves for it because I never backed it up.
05-24-2012, 02:56 PM #68
Howiiie.
[move]Tottenham Hotspur[/move]
Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
Well I just thought I would give my save to the community.

not yours again

You must login or register to view this content. <--- no bf3

You must login or register to view this content. platted bf3 13 days after you posted a platinum save
05-24-2012, 02:59 PM #69
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by thfc View Post
not yours again

You must login or register to view this content. <--- no bf3

You must login or register to view this content. platted bf3 13 days after you posted a platinum save

You keep thinking that is my only account. :lol: Battlefield is my Save, stop hating. :fa:
05-24-2012, 03:06 PM #70
Howiiie.
honestly.. anyoneday is yours and thats it.. i hear you said that the head of ign is your account too, show us this 3rd account then.. prove your plats and we'll get off your back.. its because there not.. how come then you have soo many different account with different plats but you never test a save?

The following user thanked Howiiie. for this useful post:

Im A Stig
05-24-2012, 03:14 PM #71
Red
Life In Technicolor
honestly.. anyoneday is yours and thats it.. i hear you said that the head of ign is your account too, show us this 3rd account then.. prove your plats and we'll get off your back.. its because there not.. how come then you have soo many different account with different plats but you never test a save?

I don't need to prove anything, You keep thinking that's my only account. :fa: I never said anything about the head of ign? I just said the owner of NGU Outsider is in my friend list here on NGU. And I haven't tested any Saves probably because I can't be bothered and i'm a busy person?

EDIT: Actually I did test my MegaMind Save, but this was uploaded previously which was my mistake. :fa:

The following 2 users groaned at Red for this awful post:

Howiiie., Im A Stig
05-24-2012, 03:20 PM #72
Howiiie.
Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
the owner of NGU Outsider is in my friend list here on NGU. And I haven't tested any Saves probably because I can't be bothered and i'm a busy person?

you cant be bothered, but u can be bothered to sign in and out for 3/4/5 accounts to play a game instead of playing on 1 and testing on another? such a liar.. and i said you wont prove it because you cant, and tried yesterday and FAILED... i bet smurfn int even yours

The following user thanked Howiiie. for this useful post:

Im A Stig
05-24-2012, 03:24 PM #73
Red
Life In Technicolor
you cant be bothered, but u can be bothered to sign in and out for 3/4/5 accounts to play a game instead of playing on 1 and testing on another? such a liar.. and i said you wont prove it because you cant, and tried yesterday and FAILED... i bet smurfn int even yours

Haters gonna hate. :fa: You believe what you want to, I guess it does not matter what I say or do you are going to keep hatin'. I've provided a list on a comment with my accounts with the Platinums on, by the way, you called me out on 3D Dot Game Heroes, Just Cause 2 and Prototype 2.. Just in case you was wondering, Just Cause 2 is not a platinum Save, it's 80 percent game stat completion. 3D Dot Game Heroes was a re-upload which I also converted to other regions, which i've credited the original uploaders in the OP. And for Prototype 2.. it was a guide, not a Save, I explained what needed to be done to get trophies using 2 User's Saves, which I linked and credited in the main post. :fa:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo