04-15-2012, 06:25 PM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This started out at my local game shop. They had a lot of games greatly reduced in price, so I decided to buy Megamind as I loved the movie. Anyway I earned the platinum and I decided to test my save on a dummy account. To my avail it gave an instant Platinum! So this is for those who want it most!

MediaFire:
You must login or register to view this content.

My Save Thread is here for other Saves: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Red ; 02-17-2013 at 09:33 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

TheDeadLift, Branhdon, Cien, DaHussinG, FaceShredder, fasooole, gamesbloke, Ali D Killer, isigo, MdMaynard, mithosyggdrasil, nawking, NoblemanThief, sepgamer, Yalpark

The following 4 users groaned at Red for this awful post:

anaconda2011, Darkjolie, geeder, XxCOD5DEVILxX
04-15-2012, 06:36 PM #2
Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
This started out at my local game shop. They had a lot of games greatly reduced in price, so I decided to buy Megamind as I loved the movie. Anyway I earned the platinum and I decided to test my save on a dummy account. To my avail it gave an instant Platinum! So this is for those who want it most!

I have protected the file against leechers with a password so please feel free to PM me if you want the password. Don't ask me if you are below 50 posts. True NGU members know how to thank me properly for the hard work, I hope this is appreciated Winky Winky

Please don't ask for the password in this thread, Private Message me for the pass!

MediaFire:

Old You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to UnspokenDream for this useful post:

kramerkreamz, werdgawd
04-15-2012, 07:05 PM #3
save this already exists!
Do not create topics just to get through!
create them only if they do not exist!

The following 6 users say thank you to anaconda2011 for this useful post:

joury070, kramerkreamz, panBramburka, WASTEDFREEDOM, werdgawd, xLew--
04-15-2012, 07:07 PM #4
pipo83
Haxor!
good job dudei wont get but its good for those who want it
04-15-2012, 07:13 PM #5
sonic-chriz
I am error
lol good job on the save but whats the point lol the game is too easy! if you have to hack this then u seriously have a problem lol
04-15-2012, 07:18 PM #6
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by UnspokenDream View Post

Oh, I didn't know that, I just uploaded my save, I didn't know it would be a problem.

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Originally posted by anaconda2011 View Post
save this already exists!
Do not create topics just to get through!
create them only if they do not exist!

I didn't think it did exist, I didn't think it would be a problem, being it my own save and there are no MegaMind saves on Xploder hardly.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Originally posted by UnspokenDream View Post

Sorry man didn't know.

The following user thanked Red for this useful post:

deennrap
04-16-2012, 03:21 AM #7
Yuki_240sx
☆§µmm€®~¥µkı☆
Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
Oh, I didn't know that, I just uploaded my save, I didn't know it would be a problem.

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

I didn't think it did exist, I didn't think it would be a problem, being it my own save and there are no MegaMind saves on Xploder hardly.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Sorry man didn't know.

Not to be a douche or a jerk, I just wanted to inform you about making a new thread next time [though odds are you already know it by now] but when you make a new thread you should click "check if already posted" box and it will show you any related threads or similar names with the one you are about to create. That way we don't have double threads of the same thing. Well I'm sure you got the picture now seeing that from the replies you got hehe. I mean we all make mistakes and we learn from those mistakes, I mean what's done is done you know? Anyways, keep up the good work bro :y:, it's always good to you contribuiting so much, I know you meant no harm here, just helping out you know?

PS. Go Green Ranger!!! lmao
Last edited by Yuki_240sx ; 04-16-2012 at 03:28 AM.
04-16-2012, 11:50 AM #8
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by 240sx View Post
Not to be a douche or a jerk, I just wanted to inform you about making a new thread next time [though odds are you already know it by now] but when you make a new thread you should click "check if already posted" box and it will show you any related threads or similar names with the one you are about to create. That way we don't have double threads of the same thing. Well I'm sure you got the picture now seeing that from the replies you got hehe. I mean we all make mistakes and we learn from those mistakes, I mean what's done is done you know? Anyways, keep up the good work bro :y:, it's always good to you contribuiting so much, I know you meant no harm here, just helping out you know?

PS. Go Green Ranger!!! lmao

Ah cheers, yeah I figured it ha! At least I know what to do when I next upload a thread. Winky Winky
05-08-2012, 12:39 PM #9
Red
Life In Technicolor
No more passwords. :y:
05-08-2012, 01:45 PM #10
thanks for the save, AnyOneDay.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo