Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 Last
THREAD: (TESTED) Megamind Showdown Instant Platinum Save.
  1. 04-15-2012, 01:25 PM
    Frodo
    Outsider's Outlaw
    NextGenUpdate
    This started out at my local game shop. They had a lot of games greatly reduced in price, so I decided to buy Megamind as I loved the movie. Anyway I earned the platinum and I decided to test my save on a dummy account. To my avail it gave an instant Platinum! So this is for those who want it most!

MediaFire:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

My Save Thread is here for other Saves: http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/...ve-thread.html
    Last edited by Twinkle twinkle; 02-17-2013 at 03:33 PM.

Sponsored Links
  2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Frodo For This Useful Post:

3. The Following 4 Users Groaned At Frodo For This Awful Post:

anaconda2011 (04-15-2012), Darkjolie (04-15-2012), geeder (04-15-2012), XxCOD5DEVILxX (04-15-2012)

4. 04-15-2012, 01:36 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by AnyOneDay View Post
    This started out at my local game shop. They had a lot of games greatly reduced in price, so I decided to buy Megamind as I loved the movie. Anyway I earned the platinum and I decided to test my save on a dummy account. To my avail it gave an instant Platinum! So this is for those who want it most!

I have protected the file against leechers with a password so please feel free to PM me if you want the password. Don't ask me if you are below 50 posts. True NGU members know how to thank me properly for the hard work, I hope this is appreciated

Please don't ask for the password in this thread, Private Message me for the pass!

MediaFire:
    Old http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/...d-instant.html
  5. 04-15-2012, 02:05 PM
    anaconda2011
    League Champion
    NextGenUpdate
    save this already exists!
    Do not create topics just to get through!
    create them only if they do not exist!
  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to anaconda2011 For This Useful Post:

7. 04-15-2012, 02:07 PM
    pipo83
    Haxor!
    NextGenUpdate
    good job dudei wont get but its good for those who want it
  8. 04-15-2012, 02:13 PM
    sonic-chriz
    I am error
    NextGenUpdate
    lol good job on the save but whats the point lol the game is too easy! if you have to hack this then u seriously have a problem lol
  9. 04-15-2012, 02:18 PM
    Frodo
    Outsider's Outlaw
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by UnspokenDream [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Oh, I didn't know that, I just uploaded my save, I didn't know it would be a problem.

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Originally Posted by anaconda2011 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    save this already exists!
    Do not create topics just to get through!
    create them only if they do not exist!
    I didn't think it did exist, I didn't think it would be a problem, being it my own save and there are no MegaMind saves on Xploder hardly.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Originally Posted by UnspokenDream [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Sorry man didn't know.
  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Frodo For This Useful Post:

11. 04-15-2012, 10:21 PM
    Yuki_240sx
    ☆mm~kı☆
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by AnyOneDay [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Oh, I didn't know that, I just uploaded my save, I didn't know it would be a problem.

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

I didn't think it did exist, I didn't think it would be a problem, being it my own save and there are no MegaMind saves on Xploder hardly.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Sorry man didn't know.
    Not to be a douche or a jerk, I just wanted to inform you about making a new thread next time [though odds are you already know it by now] but when you make a new thread you should click "check if already posted" box and it will show you any related threads or similar names with the one you are about to create. That way we don't have double threads of the same thing. Well I'm sure you got the picture now seeing that from the replies you got hehe. I mean we all make mistakes and we learn from those mistakes, I mean what's done is done you know? Anyways, keep up the good work bro :y:, it's always good to you contribuiting so much, I know you meant no harm here, just helping out you know?

PS. Go Green Ranger!!! lmao
    Last edited by Yuki_240sx; 04-15-2012 at 10:28 PM.

12. 04-16-2012, 06:50 AM
    Frodo
    Outsider's Outlaw
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Yuki_240sx View Post
    Not to be a douche or a jerk, I just wanted to inform you about making a new thread next time [though odds are you already know it by now] but when you make a new thread you should click "check if already posted" box and it will show you any related threads or similar names with the one you are about to create. That way we don't have double threads of the same thing. Well I'm sure you got the picture now seeing that from the replies you got hehe. I mean we all make mistakes and we learn from those mistakes, I mean what's done is done you know? Anyways, keep up the good work bro :y:, it's always good to you contribuiting so much, I know you meant no harm here, just helping out you know?

PS. Go Green Ranger!!! lmao
    Ah cheers, yeah I figured it ha! At least I know what to do when I next upload a thread.
  13. 05-08-2012, 07:39 AM
    Frodo
    Outsider's Outlaw
    NextGenUpdate
    No more passwords. :y:
  14. 05-08-2012, 08:45 AM
    omnizero
    Haxor!
    NextGenUpdate
    thanks for the save, AnyOneDay.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 Last