04-16-2012, 09:00 PM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yes, this is my Skyrim save and it is 100% complete with platinum earned. I recently made the mistake of posting saves that have already been posted before. I have searched the Forum, and out of the ENTIRE Forum there is only ONE fully platinumed Skyrim save, that one being a MegaUpload link, stating the save is Level 50 (so I have done my research).

All I will say here is that this is my save so please don't accuse me saying 'It's somebody elses save', check my PSN Profile because luckily my platinum for Skyrim is there for all to see since my last trophy sync.

This is the first save uploaded here which is Level 81 and a platinum save, I have done the hard work for you so please enjoy the save!

Anybody who disagrees with this thread please feel free to report this thread to a moderator/administrator.

Enjoy!

MediaFire:
You must login or register to view this content.

My Save Thread is here for other Saves: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Red ; 02-17-2013 at 09:17 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

aben, abusaedan, aerojade007, ATHx, Big_Jonny, Caliber001, cheetah85, Cien, clever21, Eggman85, ente99, evildrake, Gotham_Shadow, Hitman 47, kevstar91, ksandros, Liongooder, malachit75, MansonXX, migale, p311, PC_, prototye76, ScarfaceKillaz, sephyroth89, Shelbinheimer, SuperGamecube64, trophy_Bauer, VercettiCool, wolf82, xBoehser_Onkel

The following 3 users groaned at Red for this awful post:

anaconda2011, TrytoYOLO, Meeky
06-06-2012, 07:07 PM #74
M.Raider
Do a barrel roll!
thank you for save
06-06-2012, 09:50 PM #75
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by lilArth3 View Post
i need help because when i view the save on my usb it says the data is corrupted

are you using xploder?
06-06-2012, 11:25 PM #76
smh .. the DLC will have trophies for sure and that means me buying it.. let's crack it lol
06-07-2012, 05:26 AM #77
skrim instant 100%
06-08-2012, 05:44 PM #78
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by zakgod101
i got the save how do i get the trophys nothing pops up

Well it's untested, I think you have to complete 1 requirment of a trophy for the trophy to pop.
07-03-2012, 03:42 PM #79
StRiK3R-D3LuX3
Bounty hunter
thanks for nice work
07-03-2012, 04:22 PM #80
Hey i copied it on to my usb an put it on my ps3 but when i go on the game an try to load it, it isnt there what do i do?
07-04-2012, 01:20 PM #81
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Luna View Post
I must say, I did the work of compiling my own individual Saves for Skyrim and Compiled Already made saves into one post..but with my post you can actually Get a platinum cause you can choose what you want to unlock. I will post the link You must login or register to view this content.. This is by no means to knock you off of your High Horse.
just to let you know there are already a few great skyrim posts out there and I sealed the Deal by Making everything Accessible in one post.

You must login or register to view this content.

Passwords aren't Needed for a few reasons..

1. No one can tamper with your posts but you.
2 . People aren't just going to tamper with your saves and call it their own if you have a character with your name on it.
3. No one likes Passwords, Surveys, and just Archive Passwords in General.
4. Saves are free, rep isn't important. though if you continue to do good work people will Recognize you.

I'm not sure if you noticed but the Original Post gives the password for everyone to see. The link is on mediafire so there is no surveys or waiting. My Save is free for everyone and i'm already recognized so this does not bother me. I consider your post to be Thread Hijacking because you are basically advertising your Thread on somebody elses.

Your post has been deleted. stare

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Originally posted by Adonii22 View Post
Hey i copied it on to my usb an put it on my ps3 but when i go on the game an try to load it, it isnt there what do i do?

Use Xploder.
Last edited by Red ; 07-04-2012 at 10:57 AM.
07-06-2012, 07:44 AM #82
Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
I'm not sure if you noticed but the Original Post gives the password for everyone to see. The link is on mediafire so there is no surveys or waiting. My Save is free for everyone and i'm already recognized so this does not bother me. I consider your post to be Thread Hijacking because you are basically advertising your Thread on somebody elses.

Your post has been deleted. stare

I don't mind the deletion of my post but recognize this. passwords aren't needed. if anyone wanted a full list of skyrim saves they know where to find it.
and pardon my intrusion. it will not happen twice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo