04-17-2012, 06:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Hey Peoples
Notice there wasn't any Space Marine saves so here my save for the end boss on hard works with xploder just load up do the quick time event battle bit and trophy will pop at credits.
Finish Game On Hard Trophy
You must login or register to view this content.
PowerAxe And Vengeance Launcher
Plasma Weapons
Bolt Pistol And Chainsword trophy
Bolt Stalker And ChainSword
10 Servo skull Trophy
All Servo Skulls Trophy
40,000 kill save

Finally did this bitch of a trophy all u need to do is load any level and kill one thing. This is also a platinum save as the 40k was my last trophy i have tested the save it will unlock all other kill trophy just perform 1 of each type of kill for relevant trophy.ENJOY PEOPS!!!!

As promised servo skull trophy saves with a video of the location of the last 1 just load up save hit continue and last skull is round the corner from where u start.
As for the weapon save just hit continue and walk forward with changing or firing the weapons.
Plasma and vengeance weapon trophy just wait for the Valkyrie trophy pops as u start next chapter.

thnx to mrrws here is all saves above in 1 handy file

Online Trophys
thanx to Giovanni0207
Last edited by Ragworm ; 09-01-2012 at 08:43 PM.

The following 101 users say thank you to Ragworm for this useful post:

.Remembered, A86, adidaspuma4ever, Cloud, alexwight2017, amerAL-shbab, Analeise, Angelus Satani, anon2010, arash-2580, Archangel45, ATHx, Awesome_User, bartagnino, BASIA2001, bearl, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, Blind-Luna, bmo-beats, braindead, Caliber001, candyman2720, Carramrod235, charmeleon, Cien, crimsonsoulz, Crixus029, DarkByke, deathproof, Dizzl, DJR_Supreme, donsandro, dragak, Drumma516, dryeung, Eggman85, Ember2012, emowtion, fakeshadow, flavio91, flystarjay, freerew, geeder, Gravey, greywolf87, Grind, hess47, Im A Stig, jabber, Jom Jom, joury070, JPClyde, karimkz, kobra1922, Lemons, Liam, malachit75, Malark5, mark1, markl1989, mastert, Merkii, mexi001, mikesean, mossy1986, TheChosenOne, ODDO_22, p311, panBramburka, PC_, PizzaLord, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3re, randymovie, reptil-1997, resongo92, Rich Davies, rieks, S-PA, saucisse, SavageRising, scienide, scratch_pervert, SwordspiTTer, Tha_NinJa!, trophymodlover, Uncle Ted, Uncle_Bryn, VercettiCool, wakawaka21, Wednesday 13, WillDemon, winsfordlad, wolfteam1218, XxHakerxX, YenooR, zebbidy and 1 other user.
04-20-2012, 06:00 PM #11
Originally posted by flavio91 View Post
how much % unlock with this savegame ?

i'm not sure m8 as i have only tested for the the trophy's stated in my first post but as adidadpuma has informed me it does pop other trophy's. at the time i did the hard save i had bout 80% so download the save and just have a play around with it i also have all multiplayer trophy's so it may pop them after doing one of each thing if i get time i may test them further and will update my post
04-20-2012, 06:23 PM #12
Lemons
Lemonade Flavored Lemons
excellent excellent work, will be buying this soon
04-23-2012, 10:47 AM #13
Jom Jom
Do a barrel roll!
we waiting more save like 40Kill and Challeng
04-23-2012, 05:04 PM #14
Originally posted by Jom
we waiting more save like 40Kill and Challeng

working on 40k save hopefully wont be to long
04-23-2012, 09:28 PM #15
Originally posted by Ragworm View Post
Hey Peoples
Notice there wasn't any Space Marine saves so here my save for the end boss on hard works with xploder just load up do the quick time event battle bit and trophy will pop at credits.

Finish Game On Hard Trophy

EDIT- Also unlocks kill trophys apart from 40K kills. thnx to adidaspuma for pointing this out.

Bolt Pistol And Chainsword trophy

Bolt Stalker And ChainSword

10 Servo skull Trophy

All Servo Skulls Trophy

As promised servo skull trophy saves with a video of the location of the last 1 just load up save hit continue and last skull is round the corner from where u start.
As for the weapon save just hit continue and walk forward with changing or firing the weapons

thnks for save Smile
04-23-2012, 09:58 PM #16
Jom Jom
Do a barrel roll!
we waiting for all challeng and 40k >> good saves and really great wortk brother alot Thnx
04-25-2012, 06:31 AM #17
40,000 kills has been uploaded enjoy people

The following 4 users say thank you to Ragworm for this useful post:

adidaspuma4ever, Burner13, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Rip The Jacker
04-25-2012, 11:50 AM #18
panBramburka
Do a barrel roll!
nice works mate, its possible obtain any online trophies with your plat save?
04-25-2012, 03:33 PM #19
Originally posted by Valis1 View Post
nice works mate, its possible obtain any online trophies with your plat save?

haven't tried yet m8 but will let u know if it does
UPDATE- It does pop some of the online ones but a dnt think it will pop the weapon challenge 1 as they have all been completed apart from the power sword as it is DLC which i dont have.

This is what i've getting to unlock of just messing around on the multiplayer
Warrior of Darkness and Light: Play 10 Multiplayer games as Space Marine and 10 Multiplayer games as Chaos Marine.
Shapeshifter : Play each class in Multiplayer.
Jack of All Trades : Play 10 Multiplayer games using each class. Defender (10 points): Kill 25 opponents who are capturing your Control Point in Seize Ground.
Master Crafted: Fully customize a Space Marine and a Chaos Space Marine character.
Down to Earth: Kill 50 Assault Marines/Raptors in mid-air.
Last edited by Ragworm ; 04-25-2012 at 03:57 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo