04-19-2012, 11:17 PM #1
Mixy
Brute
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Thanks to You must login or register to view this content.'s Blur save, I decided to play through Blur and get it finished off. I had done a little bit of it a long time ago, so my saves start off from a little way in the game.

You must login or register to view this content.

The saves in the link above are made for the following trophies:
Beat Carver
Haruna Matata
Shocking
For The Fans
Beat Drayke
Tourist
Beat Natalya
Speed Demon
You Can't Touch This
Beat Rhymer
Beat Twins
He's A Recking Machine
Furiously Fast
Lights Out Meatball
A Fast One
Beat Talon

There are some challenges that are half completed through these saves which I forgot to document, so you will be able to get more out of them than those which I have listed.

Whilst boosting this, I tried to copy my save over to a japanese sub account of mine so that I could grab an empty lobby, but the stats never carried over for me and they were locked as a level 1. After that, my save did work for a friend online. If you can work out how to do that, there is also a save that is 1 race away from level 50.

Finally, check out ix-benere-xi's thread You must login or register to view this content. for the 3 hardest trophies in the game to finish off:

Somebody Stop Me
Drop The Hammer
Who Needs Cone Gates

None of that password4thanks bollocks. Just enjoy.

UPDATE:
Here are the other partially completed trophies that are also obtainable in the saves - But you'd need to check the stickers to see what is available to each save. Starting from the Rhymer save & working along, these are the order of the semi-finished trophies as I earned them...

Sharp Shooter
Photo Finish (Not yet unlocked in the Rhymer save)
All Rounder
Motor Mash
Globe Trotter
Challenger
Show 'em Who's Boss
Check Yourself
Incoming!
it's a Trap
Outta My Way!
Medic!
Last edited by Mixy ; 04-20-2012 at 02:51 AM.

The following 25 users say thank you to Mixy for this useful post:

Amarildo88, amigaman2005, BASIA2001, Big_Jonny, BLACKFLYER, Carramrod235, Cissamannen, GreenTea101, HUYI82, Ix Benere xI, keeks7, Kirko Bangz, Mago de Oz, malachit75, markino1994, MdMaynard, NuclearArmpit, ODDO_22, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3re, rieks, Soulchild88, stwowner, SwordspiTTer, Wednesday 13
04-20-2012, 11:00 AM #11
Good work buddy! :y:
With your set, the save from You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content., is the blur platinum within one's reach. Dancing
04-20-2012, 11:27 AM #12
Mixy
Brute
Originally posted by Soulchild88 View Post
My Hero =D ... this defo deserves more than just a thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol.. Some poor fella still PM'd me and had to wait for me to crawl out of my pit.

The following user thanked Mixy for this useful post:

Soulchild88
04-20-2012, 12:18 PM #13
pedrobandicoot
Do a barrel roll!
thanks man, does this unlock online trophies ?
04-20-2012, 12:28 PM #14
Mixy
Brute
...Only if you can work out how to make the save work online. If you can do that, the online stuff is included in the game's stickers / trophy tracking system, so I do not see why they wouldn't.
04-25-2012, 03:10 PM #15
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
Never been online. Loaded the lv 50 save, and played 1 race. Ding got lv 50 and Living Legend unlocked Smile

The following user thanked Cissamannen for this useful post:

Ix Benere xI
06-03-2012, 06:06 AM #16
StarWave
< ^ > < ^ >
i dont know what i need to do to unlock them. well so far i only tried the beat cardvel hotuna shock for the fans, what do i need to do i only got the one beating cardvel, or whatever his name is.
06-05-2012, 10:34 AM #17
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
great save set haven't got the game as i heard it's not that good :(
06-21-2012, 10:50 AM #18
One Industries
Do a barrel roll!
Is there a specific instruction for these files? I just tried "Beat Carver + Haruna Matata + Shocking + For The Fans" file and no one pops.
06-21-2012, 11:36 AM #19
Mixy
Brute
Nope.. Just refer to the in-game stickers.
Where there will be 4 different requirements for the shocking trophy, 3 will be completed and 1 will almost be completed. The stickers will tell you what it is that's left to do. The same goes for almost all the trophies.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo