04-19-2012, 11:17 PM #1
Mixy
Brute
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Thanks to You must login or register to view this content.'s Blur save, I decided to play through Blur and get it finished off. I had done a little bit of it a long time ago, so my saves start off from a little way in the game.

You must login or register to view this content.

The saves in the link above are made for the following trophies:
Beat Carver
Haruna Matata
Shocking
For The Fans
Beat Drayke
Tourist
Beat Natalya
Speed Demon
You Can't Touch This
Beat Rhymer
Beat Twins
He's A Recking Machine
Furiously Fast
Lights Out Meatball
A Fast One
Beat Talon

There are some challenges that are half completed through these saves which I forgot to document, so you will be able to get more out of them than those which I have listed.

Whilst boosting this, I tried to copy my save over to a japanese sub account of mine so that I could grab an empty lobby, but the stats never carried over for me and they were locked as a level 1. After that, my save did work for a friend online. If you can work out how to do that, there is also a save that is 1 race away from level 50.

Finally, check out ix-benere-xi's thread You must login or register to view this content. for the 3 hardest trophies in the game to finish off:

Somebody Stop Me
Drop The Hammer
Who Needs Cone Gates

None of that password4thanks bollocks. Just enjoy.

UPDATE:
Here are the other partially completed trophies that are also obtainable in the saves - But you'd need to check the stickers to see what is available to each save. Starting from the Rhymer save & working along, these are the order of the semi-finished trophies as I earned them...

Sharp Shooter
Photo Finish (Not yet unlocked in the Rhymer save)
All Rounder
Motor Mash
Globe Trotter
Challenger
Show 'em Who's Boss
Check Yourself
Incoming!
it's a Trap
Outta My Way!
Medic!
Last edited by Mixy ; 04-20-2012 at 02:51 AM.

The following 25 users say thank you to Mixy for this useful post:

Amarildo88, amigaman2005, BASIA2001, Big_Jonny, BLACKFLYER, Carramrod235, Cissamannen, GreenTea101, HUYI82, Ix Benere xI, keeks7, Kirko Bangz, Mago de Oz, malachit75, markino1994, MdMaynard, NuclearArmpit, ODDO_22, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3re, rieks, Soulchild88, stwowner, SwordspiTTer, Wednesday 13
12-07-2012, 02:40 PM #65
Mixy
Brute
Originally posted by Platinumpt View Post
You only need xploder correct?

Yep. Or CFW if you are feeling a bit oldskool.
03-29-2014, 12:40 AM #66
Someone tell me how can I used my legendary 15 in different pan acc
04-24-2014, 08:35 AM #67
Thank you
03-06-2019, 04:23 PM #68
Originally posted by andy619 View Post

this does not work, i've tried it yesterday and today, i did complete 4 new challenges to 50% and 2 daily (yesterday 1 and today 1) but it just doesnt give me anything, i used bruteforce to resign it, i did it with all over saves too and they all worked just the challenger save doesnt work. anybody know why?

The following user thanked oldcp65 for this useful post:

Platinumpt
08-03-2019, 02:17 PM #69
Platinumpt
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by oldcp65 View Post
Originally posted by andy619 View Post

this does not work, i've tried it yesterday and today, i did complete 4 new challenges to 50% and 2 daily (yesterday 1 and today 1) but it just doesnt give me anything, i used bruteforce to resign it, i did it with all over saves too and they all worked just the challenger save doesnt work. anybody know why?

I am also trying to use the saves to earn trophies. I tried setting a friend rival today, and the trophy would not unlock when using this save.

The main trophy I want to unlock is challenger, since it is the longest.
Last edited by Platinumpt ; 08-03-2019 at 02:17 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo