04-19-2012, 11:17 PM #1
Mixy
Brute
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Thanks to You must login or register to view this content.'s Blur save, I decided to play through Blur and get it finished off. I had done a little bit of it a long time ago, so my saves start off from a little way in the game.

You must login or register to view this content.

The saves in the link above are made for the following trophies:
Beat Carver
Haruna Matata
Shocking
For The Fans
Beat Drayke
Tourist
Beat Natalya
Speed Demon
You Can't Touch This
Beat Rhymer
Beat Twins
He's A Recking Machine
Furiously Fast
Lights Out Meatball
A Fast One
Beat Talon

There are some challenges that are half completed through these saves which I forgot to document, so you will be able to get more out of them than those which I have listed.

Whilst boosting this, I tried to copy my save over to a japanese sub account of mine so that I could grab an empty lobby, but the stats never carried over for me and they were locked as a level 1. After that, my save did work for a friend online. If you can work out how to do that, there is also a save that is 1 race away from level 50.

Finally, check out ix-benere-xi's thread You must login or register to view this content. for the 3 hardest trophies in the game to finish off:

Somebody Stop Me
Drop The Hammer
Who Needs Cone Gates

None of that password4thanks bollocks. Just enjoy.

UPDATE:
Here are the other partially completed trophies that are also obtainable in the saves - But you'd need to check the stickers to see what is available to each save. Starting from the Rhymer save & working along, these are the order of the semi-finished trophies as I earned them...

Sharp Shooter
Photo Finish (Not yet unlocked in the Rhymer save)
All Rounder
Motor Mash
Globe Trotter
Challenger
Show 'em Who's Boss
Check Yourself
Incoming!
it's a Trap
Outta My Way!
Medic!
Last edited by Mixy ; 04-20-2012 at 02:51 AM.

The following 25 users say thank you to Mixy for this useful post:

Amarildo88, amigaman2005, BASIA2001, Big_Jonny, BLACKFLYER, Carramrod235, Cissamannen, GreenTea101, HUYI82, Ix Benere xI, keeks7, Kirko Bangz, Mago de Oz, malachit75, markino1994, MdMaynard, NuclearArmpit, ODDO_22, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3re, rieks, Soulchild88, stwowner, SwordspiTTer, Wednesday 13
04-19-2012, 11:22 PM #2
Nice work man Smile
And about the online stats, could it be that its region based? not sure. . hope to test soon
04-19-2012, 11:28 PM #3
Mixy
Brute
My friend was US and had it work.. I'm EU and tried it on JP.

It maybe something like me being signed in and the stats downloaded, but he may have been offline until the game forced him online.

It'll just need some experimenting Smile

The following user thanked Mixy for this useful post:

Ix Benere xI
04-20-2012, 12:20 AM #4
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
great work.. I might do some that are missing and if so I will post here or something Winky Winky
04-20-2012, 12:53 AM #5
hi mate can u give me direct link and thanks for no password
04-20-2012, 02:53 AM #6
Mixy
Brute
Originally posted by 9734
hi mate can u give me direct link and thanks for no password

That is the direct link. Is it not working for you?
04-20-2012, 04:13 AM #7
Tanks for the save
04-20-2012, 06:51 AM #8
Soulchild88
Sideway's the only way
Originally posted by Mixy View Post
None of that password4thanks bollocks

My Hero =D ... this defo deserves more than just a thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04-20-2012, 10:00 AM #9
malachit75
Bounty hunter
Thank You for this great Save
04-20-2012, 10:55 AM #10
JusThatGood
☆ARSENAL FC&#9
thank you for these saves

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo