Post: Goldeneye Reloaded: 50 Janus Emblems / All Weapons / Online
04-21-2012, 10:42 PM #1
Mixy
Brute
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Load up the 1st save, go to mission select and choose Barcelona - Nightclub.

Stop on the dancefloor until Dance Commander pops, then continue on to the cutscene that gives you a gun for the first time.
As soon as you take control, run in to the office and pick up the gun that is on the table & leave the office. Kill the guys with that to pop Master At Arms.

Run to the sofa and shoot at the Janus emblem on the end of it to pop Emblem Elite. It took 2 collection playthroughs to get that trophy as it glitched on me the first time.

I have also included my save for having online complete. I do not know if this works or not, but hopefully you'll be able to trigger the trophies by doing 1 of each requirement.

You must login or register to view this content.

As usual, no password4thanks bollocks. Just enjoy.

Edit: Shooting the last emblem will also pop you Emblem Hunter & Emblem Marksman

Edit 2:

I'm playing through this for a friend now, so I'm making some more saves as I go along.

The Solar Agitated save:
Load up and continue. Grab the armor infront of you, take out the barrel, the guy up top & then the truck.
Pick off the rest of the people (There is plenty of time left, so there's no point dying trying to run). When you get to the objective, the mission is over and you will get:
Solar Agitated, Classic & Nigeria Dossier.

Haven't got Nine Minutes:
Load this up and continue.
When you gain control of Bond, look to your right and take out the 2 bikes straight away. Get ready for the 2 button-spam sections. I had 2 seconds left on this - So don't hang about.

Edit 3:

I Am INVINCIBLE!
Resume game & run to the objective. If you take damage during the cutscene, restart checkpoint until you get through it unscathed.

Get to the chopper
Resume game and just run. There is 1 guy to kill near the end.
Last edited by Mixy ; 05-26-2012 at 04:26 PM.

The following 26 users say thank you to Mixy for this useful post:

Awesome_User, Behdad, Big_Jonny, bum-bum-joey, Carramrod235, Cissamannen, demon_eye, dormin, dragak, ghostX, haitianxu, jedt, Jom Jom, KarlW, Kirko Bangz, Kitrow, Mago de Oz, malachit75, mark1, TheChosenOne, pierro76600, ps3re, smithy2009, Space_Honky, WASTEDFREEDOM
04-22-2012, 03:44 PM #11
Mixy
Brute
Originally posted by Jaytech View Post
online is saved on the server. funny thing: last gamemode (classic conflict) suddenly unlocked at level 1 (usually lvl 35).

Excellent. No levelling up will make it much easier for people to boost.
04-24-2012, 01:38 AM #12
schweeeeet

The following user thanked Tezz198 for this useful post:

Jom Jom
04-24-2012, 08:26 AM #13
Jom Jom
Do a barrel roll!
i tested pop all trophy embell and i got gun trophy pop for all gun thnx good woork
04-24-2012, 10:34 AM #14
Behdad
Do a barrel roll!
all gun and janus worked
online doesn't work
thanks
04-24-2012, 11:29 AM #15
bum-bum-joey
I am error
thx for this save ....
05-14-2012, 05:47 PM #16
Mixy
Brute
I'm playing through this for a friend now, so I'm making some more saves as I go along.

The Solar Agitated save:
Load up and continue. Grab the armor infront of you, take out the barrel, the guy up top & then the truck.
Pick off the rest of the people (There is plenty of time left, so there's no point dying trying to run). When you get to the objective, the mission is over and you will get:
Solar Agitated, Classic & Nigeria Dossier.

Haven't got Nine Minutes:
Load this up and continue.
When you gain control of Bond, look to your right and take out the 2 bikes straight away. Get ready for the 2 button-spam sections. I had 2 seconds left on this - So don't hang about.
05-20-2012, 11:24 PM #17
thanks for the saves the emblem trophies and gun trophy popped. also if you finish the night club level, which isnt very long, you get the Operative trophy also.
05-22-2012, 07:12 PM #18
Awesome_User
Do a barrel roll!
You Sir are a trully 00 Agent! Happy

thanks buddy! I got the collectibles with your save.

btw, is any chance that u make a checkpoint save for Get to the Chopper? I got serious problem with that thopy :/

+rep!
05-22-2012, 07:53 PM #19
Mixy
Brute
I'll make one when i need a Max Payne break Smile

The following user thanked Mixy for this useful post:

Awesome_User

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo