Post: Goldeneye Reloaded: 50 Janus Emblems / All Weapons / Online
04-21-2012, 10:42 PM #1
Mixy
Brute
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Load up the 1st save, go to mission select and choose Barcelona - Nightclub.

Stop on the dancefloor until Dance Commander pops, then continue on to the cutscene that gives you a gun for the first time.
As soon as you take control, run in to the office and pick up the gun that is on the table & leave the office. Kill the guys with that to pop Master At Arms.

Run to the sofa and shoot at the Janus emblem on the end of it to pop Emblem Elite. It took 2 collection playthroughs to get that trophy as it glitched on me the first time.

I have also included my save for having online complete. I do not know if this works or not, but hopefully you'll be able to trigger the trophies by doing 1 of each requirement.

You must login or register to view this content.

As usual, no password4thanks bollocks. Just enjoy.

Edit: Shooting the last emblem will also pop you Emblem Hunter & Emblem Marksman

Edit 2:

I'm playing through this for a friend now, so I'm making some more saves as I go along.

The Solar Agitated save:
Load up and continue. Grab the armor infront of you, take out the barrel, the guy up top & then the truck.
Pick off the rest of the people (There is plenty of time left, so there's no point dying trying to run). When you get to the objective, the mission is over and you will get:
Solar Agitated, Classic & Nigeria Dossier.

Haven't got Nine Minutes:
Load this up and continue.
When you gain control of Bond, look to your right and take out the 2 bikes straight away. Get ready for the 2 button-spam sections. I had 2 seconds left on this - So don't hang about.

Edit 3:

I Am INVINCIBLE!
Resume game & run to the objective. If you take damage during the cutscene, restart checkpoint until you get through it unscathed.

Get to the chopper
Resume game and just run. There is 1 guy to kill near the end.
Last edited by Mixy ; 05-26-2012 at 04:26 PM.

The following 26 users say thank you to Mixy for this useful post:

Awesome_User, Behdad, Big_Jonny, bum-bum-joey, Carramrod235, Cissamannen, demon_eye, dormin, dragak, ghostX, haitianxu, jedt, Jom Jom, KarlW, Kirko Bangz, Kitrow, Mago de Oz, malachit75, mark1, TheChosenOne, pierro76600, ps3re, smithy2009, Space_Honky, WASTEDFREEDOM
05-22-2012, 08:13 PM #20
smithy2009
Do a barrel roll!
delete
Last edited by smithy2009 ; 01-31-2014 at 01:57 PM.
05-22-2012, 10:26 PM #21
Awesome_User
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Mixy View Post
I'll make one when i need a Max Payne break Smile

hahaha That would be a nice challenge! Max Payne is very good and addictive game. i cant stop playing. xD

Thanks for your time sharing your saves Winky Winky
05-22-2012, 10:30 PM #22
Mixy
Brute
I made one for no damage too, if you still need that. I'll add that to the other one when I make it.

The following 2 users say thank you to Mixy for this useful post:

Awesome_User, Big_Jonny
05-22-2012, 11:33 PM #23
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
I made one for no damage too, if you still need that. I'll add that to the other one when I make it.

please do it! will help some of the guys around.
05-26-2012, 04:28 PM #24
Mixy
Brute
Originally posted by User View Post
btw, is any chance that u make a checkpoint save for Get to the Chopper? I got serious problem with that thopy :/

Originally posted by Jonny View Post
please do it! will help some of the guys around.

2 new saves added to the first post

The following 2 users say thank you to Mixy for this useful post:

Awesome_User, Big_Jonny
05-26-2012, 04:32 PM #25
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
2 new saves added to the first post

nice Winky Winky I don't have the game but I know smithy wants for a friend.

Originally posted by smithy2009 View Post
Sweet my mate needs the emblems so here be happy about this one he has 20 alreadly so this will save him time cheers

there is a new save man Winky Winky
05-26-2012, 08:37 PM #26
Awesome_User
Do a barrel roll!

Thanks!

Only needed Get to the Chopper to finish the offline trophies. Smile

Hope to find people in the online. xD
05-26-2012, 08:47 PM #27
Mixy
Brute
Smile

If you find yourself a high ranking booster that has unlocked the revolver, you can get the online done in a couple of nights, with no need to level yourself up.
05-27-2012, 05:53 PM #28
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Smile

If you find yourself a high ranking booster that has unlocked the revolver, you can get the online done in a couple of nights, with no need to level yourself up.

SAve gives online?

--

btw I see your sig a lot .. what do you need on madden 10?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo