Post: Goldeneye Reloaded: 50 Janus Emblems / All Weapons / Online
04-21-2012, 10:42 PM #1
Mixy
Brute
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Load up the 1st save, go to mission select and choose Barcelona - Nightclub.

Stop on the dancefloor until Dance Commander pops, then continue on to the cutscene that gives you a gun for the first time.
As soon as you take control, run in to the office and pick up the gun that is on the table & leave the office. Kill the guys with that to pop Master At Arms.

Run to the sofa and shoot at the Janus emblem on the end of it to pop Emblem Elite. It took 2 collection playthroughs to get that trophy as it glitched on me the first time.

I have also included my save for having online complete. I do not know if this works or not, but hopefully you'll be able to trigger the trophies by doing 1 of each requirement.

You must login or register to view this content.

As usual, no password4thanks bollocks. Just enjoy.

Edit: Shooting the last emblem will also pop you Emblem Hunter & Emblem Marksman

Edit 2:

I'm playing through this for a friend now, so I'm making some more saves as I go along.

The Solar Agitated save:
Load up and continue. Grab the armor infront of you, take out the barrel, the guy up top & then the truck.
Pick off the rest of the people (There is plenty of time left, so there's no point dying trying to run). When you get to the objective, the mission is over and you will get:
Solar Agitated, Classic & Nigeria Dossier.

Haven't got Nine Minutes:
Load this up and continue.
When you gain control of Bond, look to your right and take out the 2 bikes straight away. Get ready for the 2 button-spam sections. I had 2 seconds left on this - So don't hang about.

Edit 3:

I Am INVINCIBLE!
Resume game & run to the objective. If you take damage during the cutscene, restart checkpoint until you get through it unscathed.

Get to the chopper
Resume game and just run. There is 1 guy to kill near the end.
Last edited by Mixy ; 05-26-2012 at 04:26 PM.

The following 26 users say thank you to Mixy for this useful post:

Awesome_User, Behdad, Big_Jonny, bum-bum-joey, Carramrod235, Cissamannen, demon_eye, dormin, dragak, ghostX, haitianxu, jedt, Jom Jom, KarlW, Kirko Bangz, Kitrow, Mago de Oz, malachit75, mark1, TheChosenOne, pierro76600, ps3re, smithy2009, Space_Honky, WASTEDFREEDOM
05-27-2012, 06:08 PM #29
Mixy
Brute
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
SAve gives online?
btw I see your sig a lot .. what do you need on madden 10?

From what I am told, the save wont give you any of the online stuff, but it will unlock all of the modes for you.
This means that you can go straight in to whatever mode that you need to boost a specific trophy without needing to level up first.
The only thing you would need is someone that has leveled up enough to have the gun so that you can collect it from him and use it to boost with. I was lucky enough to find a random that was wanting to boost. We used his gun and helped him get proximity mine kills. Also, if you boost in the early hours of the morning, you should have no randoms and be able to boost everything with 3 other people.

Madden.. lol
I'm so rubbish at it. I tried to use 2 controllers and playing with myself as both teams, the team i wanted to win, lost. I don't understand it whatsoever.

I managed to get the few online trophies done the day before the server was shut down, but that's all I have got.
05-27-2012, 06:48 PM #30
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by Mixy View Post
From what I am told, the save wont give you any of the online stuff, but it will unlock all of the modes for you.
This means that you can go straight in to whatever mode that you need to boost a specific trophy without needing to level up first.
The only thing you would need is someone that has leveled up enough to have the gun so that you can collect it from him and use it to boost with. I was lucky enough to find a random that was wanting to boost. We used his gun and helped him get proximity mine kills. Also, if you boost in the early hours of the morning, you should have no randoms and be able to boost everything with 3 other people.

Madden.. lol
I'm so rubbish at it. I tried to use 2 controllers and playing with myself as both teams, the team i wanted to win, lost. I don't understand it whatsoever.

I managed to get the few online trophies done the day before the server was shut down, but that's all I have got.

Ok will try to find a booster b4 I buy the game xD I have the 2 previus 007 but never played blood stone due to the the fact that have one of the crappiest online I know.
To boost you need 2? or more? what I mean is what is the minimum per game?

About madden message me with your trophy list maybe I can do some, here in Portugal we don't have NFL but I freaking love the games xD never saw a game on NFL to be honest but I know the rules xD
05-27-2012, 07:06 PM #31
Mixy
Brute
The minimum is 4. it is annoying though because sometimes the game will not start. If it glitches out, it will say something like "need -2 players to start".
if you get a lobby like that, you need to leave, party-up again, and just keep trying. Eventually it will recognise that there are 4 people waiting to play and it will begin.

Blood Stone is frustrating because of the medals glitch, but it's quite a good game (once you get in to it) if you can forgive that problem.

When you earn a medal, about 20% of the time, the game mistakenly awards it to someone else. I remember trying to get the final level of the 007 agent medal and every time I tried, people I was doing it with were going up a level on that medal. After a while I gave up trying.. Then after a round, I randomly got it (and the trophy associated with it) after a different booster tried to do their medal and I was just sheeping for them.

Although you lose medals to the glitch, you'll also scoop up some from other people lol

I'll PM you Happy
Last edited by Mixy ; 05-27-2012 at 07:10 PM.
05-27-2012, 07:14 PM #32
chingu86
I am error
great game..just hate collectables...thanks
06-01-2012, 06:09 PM #33
Mixy
Brute
I'm getting rid of this soon, so if you have any last trophy requests, let me know.
07-02-2012, 02:47 AM #34
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Mixy View Post
I'm getting rid of this soon, so if you have any last trophy requests, let me know.

Mixy, your save for the classic and the other 2.. dont work i only got 1 trophy you need to complete ALL OBJECTIVES ON 007 on one mission.....
07-09-2012, 09:35 PM #35
NeoFrost
Gym leader
If anyone on here is looking to boost any of the online trophies let me know. I've got a good group of about about five of us and we're having a very difficult time finding reliable people to help with the modes where you need six or eight people to boost. Thanks.
07-10-2012, 01:57 AM #36
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by NeoFrost View Post
If anyone on here is looking to boost any of the online trophies let me know. I've got a good group of about about five of us and we're having a very difficult time finding reliable people to help with the modes where you need six or eight people to boost. Thanks.

Are oyu boosting now?
07-10-2012, 01:56 PM #37
Mixy
Brute
I'd offer to help, but I finally traded it in :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo