Post: Goldeneye Reloaded: 50 Janus Emblems / All Weapons / Online
04-21-2012, 10:42 PM #1
Mixy
Brute
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Load up the 1st save, go to mission select and choose Barcelona - Nightclub.

Stop on the dancefloor until Dance Commander pops, then continue on to the cutscene that gives you a gun for the first time.
As soon as you take control, run in to the office and pick up the gun that is on the table & leave the office. Kill the guys with that to pop Master At Arms.

Run to the sofa and shoot at the Janus emblem on the end of it to pop Emblem Elite. It took 2 collection playthroughs to get that trophy as it glitched on me the first time.

I have also included my save for having online complete. I do not know if this works or not, but hopefully you'll be able to trigger the trophies by doing 1 of each requirement.

You must login or register to view this content.

As usual, no password4thanks bollocks. Just enjoy.

Edit: Shooting the last emblem will also pop you Emblem Hunter & Emblem Marksman

Edit 2:

I'm playing through this for a friend now, so I'm making some more saves as I go along.

The Solar Agitated save:
Load up and continue. Grab the armor infront of you, take out the barrel, the guy up top & then the truck.
Pick off the rest of the people (There is plenty of time left, so there's no point dying trying to run). When you get to the objective, the mission is over and you will get:
Solar Agitated, Classic & Nigeria Dossier.

Haven't got Nine Minutes:
Load this up and continue.
When you gain control of Bond, look to your right and take out the 2 bikes straight away. Get ready for the 2 button-spam sections. I had 2 seconds left on this - So don't hang about.

Edit 3:

I Am INVINCIBLE!
Resume game & run to the objective. If you take damage during the cutscene, restart checkpoint until you get through it unscathed.

Get to the chopper
Resume game and just run. There is 1 guy to kill near the end.
Last edited by Mixy ; 05-26-2012 at 04:26 PM.

The following 26 users say thank you to Mixy for this useful post:

Awesome_User, Behdad, Big_Jonny, bum-bum-joey, Carramrod235, Cissamannen, demon_eye, dormin, dragak, ghostX, haitianxu, jedt, Jom Jom, KarlW, Kirko Bangz, Kitrow, Mago de Oz, malachit75, mark1, TheChosenOne, pierro76600, ps3re, smithy2009, Space_Honky, WASTEDFREEDOM
04-22-2012, 06:49 AM #2
anon2010
Do a barrel roll!
Great save thanks. Can't test this though, don't have the game.
++ REP for no PW!! Smile
04-22-2012, 07:19 AM #3
WASTEDFREEDOM
WastedWorldWide on Youtube
Originally posted by Mixy View Post
Load up the 1st save, go to mission select and choose Barcelona - Nightclub.

Stop on the dancefloor until Dance Commander pops, then continue on to the cutscene that gives you a gun for the first time.
As soon as you take control, run in to the office and pick up the gun that is on the table & leave the office. Kill the guys with that to pop Master At Arms.

Run to the sofa and shoot at the Janus emblem on the end of it to pop Emblem Elite. It took 2 collection playthroughs to get that trophy as it glitched on me the first time.

I have also included my save for having online complete. I do not know if this works or not, but hopefully you'll be able to trigger the trophies by doing 1 of each requirement.

see i like this, you dont make people give you a thanks, you deserve them anyway for not demanding them! +thanks to you sir! :y:
04-22-2012, 09:11 AM #4
Jom Jom
Do a barrel roll!
Great Brother Really i looken for before thnx alot

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Originally posted by WASTEDFREEDOM View Post
see i like this, you dont make people give you a thanks, you deserve them anyway for not demanding them! +thanks to you sir! :y:

^^ yup you right
04-22-2012, 11:13 AM #5
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!

Great save mate...might just pickup the game.

Originally posted by WASTEDFREEDOM View Post

To both Mixy and you mate (and whoever else is reading), I know the password protect is bollox - totally agree but its hugely annoying when someone else takes your save and then takes credit for it. I used to upload a lot of saves on the old Fusion site, you'd then come on here and see people take credit - even when you had your username on the saves.
People now protecting saves is an unfortunate necessity - too many leechers downloading material without any contribution themselves.

Back on topic, if anyone unlocks some of the online trophies with the Mixy savefile, please let us know here, alternatively I'll pickup a copy ASAP and post myself.

The following user thanked jedt for this useful post:

demon_eye
04-22-2012, 11:58 AM #6
panBramburka
Do a barrel roll!
any online trophies pop up?
04-22-2012, 11:58 AM #7
Mixy
Brute
Originally posted by jedt View Post
To both Mixy and you mate (and whoever else is reading), I know the password protect is bollox - totally agree but its hugely annoying when someone else takes your save and then takes credit for it. I used to upload a lot of saves on the old Fusion site, you'd then come on here and see people take credit - even when you had your username on the saves.
People now protecting saves is an unfortunate necessity - too many leechers downloading material without any contribution themselves.

I completely understand the frustration people have with that kind of stuff.
Remember when Nitrowolf had the GT5 thread running? I added some excellent trophies to that, like Gold Standard - Which everyone needed and wanted.

Then regardless of the fact that we already have an almost complete plat on NGU, someone else comes along and creates a new thread with the same stuff and ends up getting a lot more thanks for it. How about NFS Undercover.. An instaplat that nobody new about until I uploaded my save.. And even though most people now have this, people still have to create new threads on it - Which makes them become the active threads and takes away from the credit I think Cissamannen & I should be getting for it.

Whilst very annoying, it doesn't mean that people should should turn to passwords. Some posts are honest about it basically being a thanks-whore thread, whilst some cover up up with "to prevent leechers" - Which people then pretend to follow along with, even they all know its all for the thanks/rep.

People shouldnt be able to freely download anything they want, only to hold people to ransom for their clicks before giving back. They should just be giving back if they are able to. Ignore the fact that it's against NGU's rules... Why should people have to wait for the author to get out of bed and get on their computer before deciding if the rep-giver is worthy enough of the content?

I've had a couple of jibes on the subject before, and I've had some PMs in response from people that agree and don't want to upset the applecart... But people are seeing it as ruining the section of NGU in the selfish pursuit of a larger number under their name... As if that was some kind of commodity that had some actual value. Saving up for a yacht anyone?

I thank every author I download from with the click of the thanks button, but no matter how much I want a password protected save, I will just ignore them and wait for it to get put on Xploder. I'm not giving thanks to anyone that's trying to squeeze my nads for it. What's rep going to be worth then when other people start using other sources?

</rant>
04-22-2012, 02:04 PM #8
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Load up the 1st save, go to mission select and choose Barcelona - Nightclub.

thanx will test & confirm + rep
04-22-2012, 02:21 PM #9
Mixy
Brute
Originally posted by mrrws View Post
thanx will test & confirm + rep

Someone tried it today and got all the emblem trophies at the same time Smile
04-22-2012, 02:58 PM #10
online is saved on the server. funny thing: last gamemode (classic conflict) suddenly unlocked at level 1 (usually lvl 35).
Last edited by Jaytech ; 04-22-2012 at 03:01 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo