04-29-2012, 09:24 PM #1
Howiiie.
[move]Tottenham Hotspur[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Dead Island Platinum Save

Contains a level 50 save and 3 other saves with the 3 characters at the start of act 2.
You'll be able to earn most trophies using this save, Just do 1 requirement to trigger the trophies.

The only trophies you'll have to earn manually are the ones for killing 10/15 enermies in a row with a hammer/ analog fighting sticks etc....

Use Xploder to resign the saves, put all saves on your console before starting

If this helped say thanks Smile

EU Save - You must login or register to view this content.

credit stig a couple of posts down for converting to u.s

US Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Credit also goes to Bearl for data transfering them -
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Howiiie. ; 06-12-2012 at 12:45 PM.

The following 129 users say thank you to Howiiie. for this useful post:

19willy74, Cloud, amigaman2005, Analeise, andy619, arash-2580, armmyperez, ASTDaywalker, ATLien, Bader505, barney2307, bejekas, BigTrain, biohazard_kwt, blastman, Brokkoli182, candyman2720, captain_zax, Carramrod235, Castian, CraCk_BaBy_13, CrAzY_SpY, CronicImpulse, Darklauber, dayshanw, dellboy81, dormin, EagleEye80, ENightmare69, evildrake, fdz, feiticeira, Fizzy Joon, FlashRide, follower, Fran_scandurva, frozenking, GamerHov, gasit, geeder, Ali D Killer, grincoli, hack73, hammy2009, Hatchet Harry, HeartlessSakura, hfgfeheryrjrfu, Im A Stig, in4x, Isaac Clarke, isigo, JaggedNightmare, Jaqen H'ghar, jera11, Jibbit, Jormaqqq, joury070, jp14571, Kaim, karlytp4, keeks7, khkudhgfjvbk, kiwiness, kobra1922, Kyoshiro, L-Griever, L3thaL-, Lemons, Liam, Liongooder, lolik, malachit75, Malark5, Matzer, MdMaynard, Mercury001, mexi001, moviedog, Mr__Tenticals, muce75, multirao, MysticDragon, Nintendohunter, Orphen1989, panBramburka, Playswing, PUNK100, Raiki, redbanner666, rencas, Revan99, Rich Davies, Richard., ryscape, Santiago1970, scienide, selvin santos, setsae and 29 other users.
04-30-2012, 01:21 AM #11
bearl
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by werdgawd View Post
thanks howie and stig.... keep up the great work

I made this possible xD
[Data transfer thread]
Thank me too Smile))

I hope i find someone with a army of two 40th day platin save :(

The following 6 users say thank you to bearl for this useful post:

geeder, JaggedNightmare, Mr.Azoz, Sora9112, SwordspiTTer, werdgawd
04-30-2012, 01:26 AM #12
can any 1 tell me what trophies it unlocks as i not got the game yet LOL
04-30-2012, 01:36 AM #13
dellboy81
Vault dweller
thanks for this, do we know if it pops a lot of trophies?

gonna have to test this out, i got this game on release, played it for maybe 3 hours then put it away and never went back, was a bit hard for me. i will be greatful for some easy trophies for sure.
04-30-2012, 01:41 AM #14
trophy_Bauer
Bounty hunter
which save we need to use?
and which trophy pop?
04-30-2012, 02:19 AM #15
Originally posted by dellboy81 View Post

gonna have to test this out, i got this game on release, played it for maybe 3 hours then put it away and never went back, was a bit hard for me. i will be greatful for some easy trophies for sure.

Originally posted by Bauer View Post
which save we need to use?
and which trophy pop?

I'm not sure if it pops any on load as i only need a few of the trophies but doing 1 action towards the trophies made them pop eg find 1 collectible, complete 25 missions, complete 5 missions with 3 other player etc
04-30-2012, 03:55 AM #16
dellboy81
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Fallen View Post
I'm not sure if it pops any on load as i only need a few of the trophies but doing 1 action towards the trophies made them pop eg find 1 collectible, complete 25 missions, complete 5 missions with 3 other player etc

this isnt true - on load you get the 28 days later trophy and when you continue the game the only trophies that pop are the level ones, none of the other trophies pop as every stat is at 0. no collectables, no missions, no kills.

now granted i only put one save over plus the profile data saves, maybe if i put saves 1-3 on that might happen, i will check it out.

The following user thanked dellboy81 for this useful post:

The_Fallen
04-30-2012, 04:12 AM #17

this isnt true - on load you get the 28 days later trophy and when you continue the game the only trophies that pop are the level ones, none of the other trophies pop as every stat is at 0. no collectables, no missions, no kills.

now granted i only put one save over plus the profile data saves, maybe if i put saves 1-3 on that might happen, i will check it out.

I put all the saves on and the profile as well, but like I said I wasnt sure if any would insta-pop as I was near the plat anyway but still its usefull to know for anyone going for the plat ^_^
04-30-2012, 04:18 AM #18
dellboy81
Vault dweller
ah right its just with you saying you did 1 thing and the trophies popped, i presumed you just did this.

im just doing the latest update incase that changes anything - i need to contact my internet provider though, since getting an ''upgraded'' router my download speeds are shit on the psn - a 30mb update taking 20 minutes - downloading games take all day, its insane it was a lot quicker on the older router. i think im going to have to change to bt infinity even though its twice the price it would take a few minutes for this update.
04-30-2012, 04:28 AM #19
geeder
Banned
trophies i got so far were to put it bluntly, hack and slash, guns dont kill but the help, cardio, tis but a flesh wound!, there and back again, swing them sticks, a very special day, how many days exactly, busy,busy,busy, learning the ropes, dedicated student, school of hard knocks, gotta find'em all, and nearly there

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo