Post: ratchet & clank all 4 one Million bolts collected save
04-30-2012, 04:53 PM #1
StarWave
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); sup guys. Sorry for not having more saves for this game. but its a pretty easy game to plat on your own. the most time consuming part of the trophies is collect 1,000,000 bolts for the trophy Your first million is always the hardest. So i made a save for this. U nedd to pick ratchet to play as he has about 999,587 bolts collected already. you can choose UZO city, and pick the 1st level of that stage destroy a few crates. check to see when its over 1,000,000 and go to the vender (its the hologram of a gun) once u go in there the trophy will pop. at least you dont have to grind so much to get so many bolts. its been done for u. enjoy. and if this benefited anyone please hit the thanks button. PEACE!!

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 21 users say thank you to StarWave for this useful post:

A86, arash-2580, Barry90, bilaljalook, Captain Harlock, dayshanw, ezio1129, Gandalf, gmax666, hess47, iNK Shot, john green 45, mark1, mikesean, Plat-Service, Reda.Tech, satosi, simmo_316, Sora9112, The Young Wolf, trophy_Bauer
06-14-2012, 03:36 PM #11
FunnyFunkyCow
You talkin to me?
Well, shucks!
I'm using OFW ._.
Are you using Xploder?
06-14-2012, 05:18 PM #12
braindead
Bounty hunter
Yes i used Xploder Software.
06-14-2012, 05:27 PM #13
StarWave
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by FunnyFunkyCow View Post
Well, shucks!
I'm using OFW ._.
Are you using Xploder?

yes you do need xploder to do it or you can submit the save i can do it for u. if u do not have xploder, i HIGHLY RECOMMEND u get one. its only 15 and waaay worth the money.
06-14-2012, 06:46 PM #14
Burner13
CFW and PS4
WTF? I downloaded your link and it has a Max Payne 3 icon in it???

Did you upload the wrong file???
06-15-2012, 05:56 PM #15
Thanks a lot my friend! Smile
06-15-2012, 10:42 PM #16
FunnyFunkyCow
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by starwave View Post
yes you do need xploder to do it or you can submit the save i can do it for u. if u do not have xploder, i HIGHLY RECOMMEND u get one. its only 15 and waaay worth the money.

I would, but I've seen videos and it looks a lil' confusing >_>
When I get my next paycheck, I'll see if I have enough after buying a year suscription of PS+, it's going to expire soon =P
Thanks for the tip though, never thought Xploder is waaay worth the money xD
Oh, and you say I can submit the save and you can do it for me? What does "submit the save" mean?
(Sorry for being a little nooblet)
06-15-2012, 10:45 PM #17
Just send to him your save data of the game and he'll "hack" it for you. (I think is it).
06-15-2012, 11:32 PM #18
StarWave
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by FunnyFunkyCow View Post
I would, but I've seen videos and it looks a lil' confusing >_>
When I get my next paycheck, I'll see if I have enough after buying a year suscription of PS+, it's going to expire soon =P
Thanks for the tip though, never thought Xploder is waaay worth the money xD
Oh, and you say I can submit the save and you can do it for me? What does "submit the save" mean?
(Sorry for being a little nooblet)

just like what IronMass said, i can do it for you. just upload your save and i'll resign it for you. you just load the save and follow my tutorial to get the trophy,

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Originally posted by Burner13 View Post
WTF? I downloaded your link and it has a Max Payne 3 icon in it???

Did you upload the wrong file???

WHAAT!! lol no way. i dont even have that game. try again. nobody ever said this so...
06-16-2012, 12:44 AM #19
Default Avatar
hotcane
Thanks bro, I need it~~

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo