05-05-2012, 03:15 PM #1
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Wsup NGU here is the save for the gold trophy Jungle Juice ! just pick chapter select on easy you just need to shoot the last bottle in mission 10 (Brandenburg gate) here is the link for the location of the last bottle (it's the first bottle you come across)

You might get more as ive done 69% of the trophies so far !! I will be working on the gold bar collectables & completing the campaign on sniper elite difficulty saves unless someone beats me to it! well i have password protected it for the simple reason that i don't get enough rep for the saves that i do here is a example 42 downloads but only 4 thanx/rep its not much to ask is it boys/girls ? So if you want the password you all know wot 2 do by now & please do not post/share password or put this save on exploder thanx

Here is the link enjoy Smile You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Edit 1

I have just tested this save on a dummy account & i got 25% trophies

shoot the last bottle you will get Jungle juice (Gold)

Next breathe in & get a headshot when you hear noise in the background & you will unlock

Front & center (Bronze)

Ear plugs (bronze)

Silent but deadly (Bronze)

Go the distance (silver)

Iron lung (Silver)

World record (silver)

Head honcho (silver)

I cannot be bothered to test for more as i'm trying to platinum it enjoy Smile

Update 1

As Promised
Here is the save for the following trophies (84%)

Do 1 of the following & you will get

Gung Ho (silver)

Target spotted (silver)

Target Eliminated (silver)

The password is the same here is the link enjoy Smile You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Update 2

Just finish 1 game on bombing run & you will unlock

Bomb happy (Bronze) plus everything thats in update 1 here is the link enjoy

The password is the same You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Update 3

There are new rules from today that prevent people from password protecting there saves for rep so i have posted my password for all you 2 enjoy but i must stress that the only reason i done it (as it states above) is that many users download my saves & i dont even get a mention let alone like/Rep/thanx so i apologise for any offense caused but i must mention that if users do download my save(s) or anybody elses is it hard to say thanx / rep for the hard work we have done ? Every save i download & use i make sure i thank/rep the person in question its just so i let them know i appreciate the time & effort they put in these saves so here is the password enjoy Smile

PASSWORD : sev2uk
Last edited by TheChosenOne ; 06-10-2018 at 07:19 AM.

The following 176 users say thank you to TheChosenOne for this useful post:

-J-, -Warhawk-, [PROTOTYPE], aerojade007, Akashi234, akbarwesker, AlexSumatra, Alpenjodel61, amigaman2005, andy619, Angelus Satani, anon2010, azmo85, BakedBoi-420, barney2013, BASIA2001, bearl, Bebe, Behdad, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, BinghamX, bodo2008, brairfox, bum-bum-joey, bun_x, CalicoWomack, Carramrod235, CHEATLN, Cid_Bastion, Cien, clef, COOL78, costagg77, CYKApower, D-one, dakk55, Manolo777, darkcrystals, darkwolfbr, davidrgarces, deathproof, deavil, DevastateYa, dix-76, don_smith, eagle120, EagleEye80, Elduder, Eng.Raed, EraldinhoMendes, evildrake, fasooole, flavio91, Galomir, ghost63, ghostX, Gilouf, goodnever, Grind, haleim, hansson, Hatchet Harry, hateehc, Herrkulez, hess47, Hihi2442, Im A Stig, Isaac Clarke, JeaicMaG, Jesus-Perdices-Fernandez, jhonatan garcia, john connor 84, Jom Jom, joury070, Junaid_2005, JusThatGood, Kirko Bangz, KlausHeissler, KmartSecurity89, kokoromialos, koro7, koz3bal, kratos51, kriss07, lake0802, Lambini84, leather59, Linetto, Ling Long Nudel, LoLiiPoP, lolik, Lourival13, Mad Angry, Maddy007, magocron, maikosoft, malachit75, Malark5 and 76 other users.
05-05-2012, 03:48 PM #2
clef
Haxor!
hello, Can you please send the pss:
Thanks
05-05-2012, 04:27 PM #3
Metallica2502
Pokemon Trainer
hi,can you send me the password?
thanx
05-05-2012, 04:29 PM #4
steini0509
Big Sister
I am looking forward for the next saves. especially the gold trophy, to beat the game on sniper elite difficulty (because u cant do that in co-op)

please send me the password. thanks
05-05-2012, 04:50 PM #5
pepino
Keeper
Please send me the password. Thanks
05-05-2012, 04:54 PM #6
LoLiiPoP
Do a barrel roll!
thx... good work Winky Winky will try this after complete story ;=)
05-05-2012, 04:57 PM #7
Im A Stig
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by mrrws View Post
You might get more as ive done 69% of the trophies so far !! I will be working on the gold bar collectables & completing the campaign on sniper elite difficulty saves unless someone beats me to it! well i have password protected it for the simple reason that i don't get enough rep for the saves that i do here is a example 42 downloads but only 4 thanx/rep its not much to ask is it boys/girls ? So if you want the password you all know wot 2 do by now & please do not post/share password or put this save on expolder thanx

good job thanx im waiting 4 password
05-05-2012, 05:06 PM #8
ghostX
Pokemon Trainer
Thanks alot for the save Dude! really enjoying the game at the moment, although its abit dissapointing that elite sniper cant be done in co-op
05-05-2012, 06:28 PM #9
Windmaker86
Do a barrel roll!
awesome job u have done thx.plz sent me the password
05-05-2012, 06:33 PM #10
D-one
Skullhound
All the above trophies i got with his save!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo