Post: DiRT 3 Battersea Compound Missions, DC Challenges, Teacher's Pet
05-06-2012, 09:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hey guys! I started playing the game again and I checked everywhere and there's no saves for the Battersea Compound Missions. Those missions are a bit hard but with these saves it will help a lot of people. I removed my own .sfo so you need to put yours and resign it with Xploder, Bruteforce or Save Resigner 2.0 Enjoy !

Thanks to You must login or register to view this content., since he was kind enough to share his save you can also get other trophies, and most impostant you can get all the DC challenges related trophies which are the hardest ones in the game (in bold):

Into The Dirt
Today's Forecast Is Victory
Driven
Pacesetter
Airmiles
Rally Evolution
Gymkhana Aficionado
From Dirt To Glory
DC Challenger
DC Silver
DC Gold
Platinum Performance

Teacher's Pet. Do the spin tutorial and the trophy is yours. Thanks to You must login or register to view this content..

While with this saves you can't get the platinum, the time will be reduced. You'll still need to do the bobsleigh challenge, perfect sprint, gymkhana carnage by yourself. Good luck!
Last edited by -Warhawk- ; 07-21-2013 at 05:56 PM. Reason: saves added

The following 41 users say thank you to -Warhawk- for this useful post:

[PROTOTYPE], amerAL-shbab, Big_Jonny, Bumcleaver, chipite007, Crixus029, D-one, davem, demon_eye, fcgbwilly33, geeder, glitchboy23, haleim, hammy2009, jhonatan garcia, johnnyla, JusThatGood, Kirko Bangz, Lemons, Liam, malachit75, mattyboy93, mithosyggdrasil, One Industries, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3re, Reaper2000, red dead, reptil-1997, Rich Davies, ScarfaceKillaz, ScottyB6546, shadymathers, Soli, Uncle Ted, wakawaka21, WillDemon, xLuCiDiTyZxHD, xose
05-06-2012, 10:00 PM #2
PounDJo0DoGz0r
Level 1 Trustworthy
Thanks, I definitely have been waiting for saves for the Battersea Compound missions. I'll have to get back to this game too.
05-07-2012, 05:09 AM #3
good job for your thread

dirt 3 is more hard than dirt 2, i have a difficult for obtain all trophies...
05-07-2012, 07:55 AM #4
malachit75
Bounty hunter
Hello

At the Battersea Mission Compound, but when you have one last task, however, leave some else can you get the trophies already tried a game save nicht.Habe where were all ready there was no trophy.

I wish you good luck with that because I'm waiting too long to save this
05-07-2012, 10:00 AM #5
Ah the Battersea missions were a pain, especially one requiring you to drift right around a crane, when there is very little room and it has to be perfect otherwise it's very easy to mess up.

I'll be keeping an eye on your progress, i just need the trophies for the DC challenges, Gymkhana events and the array of completion of tours. Great game, but i just don't have the time anymore, not to mention i did have a tendency to get drowsy driving the same tracks over and over lol.

Best of Luck with the saves though Smile
05-07-2012, 10:36 AM #6
profex
Keeper
Thanks mate! I will go try this one out!
05-07-2012, 10:53 AM #7
Originally posted by mattyboy93

I'll be keeping an eye on your progress, i just need the trophies for the DC challenges, Gymkhana events and the array of completion of tours. Great game, but i just don't have the time anymore, not to mention i did have a tendency to get drowsy driving the same tracks over and over lol.

Best of Luck with the saves though Smile

Thanks, I'll try to add some DC challenges saves too.
05-07-2012, 11:38 AM #8
nice work keep it up! Happy
05-07-2012, 12:42 PM #9
[PROTOTYPE]
Maggbot timeout!
Do you know if it works with the Complete Edition?
05-07-2012, 03:37 PM #10
[QUOTE='[PROTOTYPE];4388299']Do you know if it works with the Complete Edition?[/QUOTE]

it should do, same game and uses the same trophy set if you have the original, just the complete edition comes with the DLC on the disc. Had a google and found someone asked the same question (but for the 360) and someone said the original save will work on it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo